Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING - page 51. (Read 27923 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
How do you guys promote this sytem to event organizer and consumer ? Crypto thing is still confusing for old-school type, they prefer to choose traditional ways to sell/buy the ticket. Then, isn't taking a long process for identity validation ? Sometimes 1 person will buy more than 1 ticket for his family/friends because not everyone can doi the payment process, is there an exception for that ?

you guys still not answer my questions  Huh I'm really interested with the project because your whitepaper is well-explained, but i'm still curious about the answers, thank you

Sorry about not answering! Must have missed it. See below Smiley Thanks for your patience.

We have prioritised abstracting away crypto from the end user. As you will see in the next couple of weeks, for our first client we manage all of their clients' ETH accounts and they pay with their credit cards for tickets as they usually do. We will allow for people who are familiar with crypto to connect directly with their own web3 and node, but we will also have a more centralised version for those who wish to have their accounts managed for them and who wish to pay in fiat as they normally do.

1 person can buy more than one ticket; it is up to the event organiser to set those rules. Even if they set 1 only, you can always make another Ethereum address and buy from there.

Identity validation is not long. We do not expect each person to take more than 0.5s each, and this is median; we can get it lower based on how we design the queuing and access control at the event. As you know we are a technology infrastructure so these sort of tweeks will be up to the access control/venue to improve. These time lags will be especially minimal when the event already needs to check ID, as is done in festivals, nightclubs etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
really interesting project! looking forward to seeing your pilot in action.
Activity: 252
How do you guys promote this sytem to event organizer and consumer ? Crypto thing is still confusing for old-school type, they prefer to choose traditional ways to sell/buy the ticket. Then, isn't taking a long process for identity validation ? Sometimes 1 person will buy more than 1 ticket for his family/friends because not everyone can doi the payment process, is there an exception for that ?

you guys still not answer my questions  Huh I'm really interested with the project because your whitepaper is well-explained, but i'm still curious about the answers, thank you
Aventus I have good idea for you. Try event with tier price restriction. See how that works. Highest tickets can unlimited resale price. Lower tickets fixed or narrow price.

Contact me if you want consulting.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, this is something we allow with our system; it is completely up to the ticketing applications/event organisers how they would like to price, we've just designed a system flexible enough to allow for these customisations.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
I think aventus is one of the best icos on this period. As I know they already have agreements with singers&groups for 2018. Im planning to join ico.
I don't know why they delayed the ico though

I think the main reason is the cold ico market recently, maybe some negative effect from the btc swegit or two many hot ICO projects get down to lower then the ICO price, which makes the ICO participants losing the faith.

Exactly. We did not want to make people uncomfortable with money they were spending after their disposable income effectively halved in a week. Also, if you look at recent hot token sale performances (e.g. District0x), you will see that this is just not the best market condition for a successful token sale. We did not want to risk being in a similar position.

That is what I want to say. I think the market may need more than one month to recover or if there need to be some good ICO projects to give the hope to the investors.
I think aventus is one of the best icos on this period. As I know they already have agreements with singers&groups for 2018. Im planning to join ico.

I think the main reason is the cold ico market recently, maybe some negative effect from the btc swegit or two many hot ICO projects get down to lower then the ICO price, which makes the ICO participants losing the faith.

Im following Aventus Project, too. and i think same thing that management is protecting participants and Project while they delayed the ICO.

Thank you guys for your support Smiley. Yes absolutely we wanted to protect our participants and let the dust settle after the Bitcoin fork, the Tezos/EoS dump repercussions, and the various hacks on Parity multisig and CoinDash. In hindsight, we think we made the right choice, and we are happy because we now have time to release more news before the sale!
Activity: 150
Merit: 110

Im following Aventus Project, too. and i think same thing that management is protecting participants and Project while they delayed the ICO.
Aventus, I have some question.

There seem to be some other different blockchain in tickets. Blocktix stop counterfeit but not secondary markup. EventChain trying price limits now too.
What makes Aventus stand out?

Also, have Aventus release important dates for product and announcements the rest of this year?

Following this! Thanks.

Hi NewbCoins, EventChain is fairly new and as far as we knew before they didn't mention anything about inflation limits. But perhaps after seeing others in the space such as us they have decided to do this?

What makes us stand out is our usecase for the blockchain; solving the unsold inventory problem by de-siloing ticketing applications. We are one of the very few blockchain ticketing companies that does not plan to sell tickets. We mainly plan to be an infrastructure to existing ticketing companies.

As for dates: we have a couple of announcements coming out before our token sale at the end of August. We have an alpha released on the Rinkeby test net, and our first official event is going to be Halloween of this year. We are currently in the midst of product development and will have a working trial with a company in the next month.
Activity: 244
Hi Aventus,
When will the ICO date be announced?
Activity: 168
Aventus I have good idea for you. Try event with tier price restriction. See how that works. Highest tickets can unlimited resale price. Lower tickets fixed or narrow price.

Contact me if you want consulting.
Activity: 294
They will publish an alpha version for those who want to be able to see an IPO to join the investment team within two weeks. 2017'n beta version in 4th quarter, which will be the end of the year. Information on the IPO (how many tokens, maximum expected money, etc.) is explained after going to the alpha version at
Activity: 168
Aventus, I have some question.

There seem to be some other different blockchain in tickets. Blocktix stop counterfeit but not secondary markup. EventChain trying price limits now too.
What makes Aventus stand out?

Also, have Aventus release important dates for product and announcements the rest of this year?

Following this! Thanks.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
As someone who has worked in the music industry, this is a service I have been waiting for. The current style (TM, Eventbrite, etc.) are really getting theirs from both promoters and consumers.  I have been watching this and was disappointed on the delay as I was primed to invest with y'all. I do understand the reasoning as the environment will be better toward the end of the month. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Hi guys! New blog out today about the McGregor/Mayweather ticket prices, please check it out Smiley.

https://blog.aventus.io/floyd-mayweather-vs-connor-mcgregor-tickets-resold-in-excess-of-150-000-85634a985c4b

This price is insane! Unregulated secondary market is a real problem. I believe Aventus can handle this!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It an awesome piece of writing which explains real problems of these events where most expensive ticket was sold at 5700% increase at $ 150000. We need solution for such problems which are seen over and over again in almost every event whether it comes into attention or not. It is like winning lottery how hard it becomes to buy tickets at normal rates. I hope Aventus will start crowdfunding by the end of this month as we need such platform based on blockchain for maximum transparency.

Recently, many ICO project development team decide to postpone the token sale due to low investor sentiment caused by recent security vulnerabilities in both CoinDash and the Parity Multisig Wallet. I think this decision is completely right, and as a investor, I can see more development of this project, and then decide whether to buy or not.

Thanks for your feedback. We really did not want to take advantage of anyone. We will have more announcements soon, that will hopefully sway you positively.
New thread looks much better indeed! I'm sure there will be a lot of positive news for the investors in August!
High BTC and low ETH is a perfect situation to stock up some ETH for upcoming ICO.

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate it Smiley. Yes we have some announcements that we will be making before our token sale!
Activity: 170
New thread looks much better indeed! I'm sure there will be a lot of positive news for the investors in August!
High BTC and low ETH is a perfect situation to stock up some ETH for upcoming ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: