Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING - page 7. (Read 27923 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
We regularly get requests from members of our community to participate in interviews etc for their blogs. Sadly, we cannot be apart of every project. However, we do try to help out when we can and recently answered some questions for one of our members. Interview with Aventus ($AVT) https://medium.com/@TheCreepto/interview-with-aventus-avt-e45801a269c4
yes AVT community is expanded very much
so its quite difficult to answer all of the question from the community members
i think right now questioning is not that matters but developments
so i am really hopeful about AVT future developments and also exchange listing
AVT is already listed on bitfinex  which is the most famous exchange in cryptoworld
and listing on more exchanges are coming...
2018 will be a very good year for AVT and eth coins hopefully
that's right AVT is very famous now but still needs more and more
also AVT gaining most of the volume from the bitfinex exchange which is great
i hope more exchange where AVT could grow more will be list AVT soon
and then AVT will get more volume then current volume
and also its cap will increases when they start implementation
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
We regularly get requests from members of our community to participate in interviews etc for their blogs. Sadly, we cannot be apart of every project. However, we do try to help out when we can and recently answered some questions for one of our members. Interview with Aventus ($AVT) https://medium.com/@TheCreepto/interview-with-aventus-avt-e45801a269c4
yes AVT community is expanded very much
so its quite difficult to answer all of the question from the community members
i think right now questioning is not that matters but developments
so i am really hopeful about AVT future developments and also exchange listing
AVT is already listed on bitfinex  which is the most famous exchange in cryptoworld
and listing on more exchanges are coming...
2018 will be a very good year for AVT and eth coins hopefully
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
where can I find some information about the project? i'm interested in.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250

We are now listed on OKEx!

We are on Bitfinex, OKEx, HitBtc and GateCoin
Another major is coming soon!

Wow, finally we listed this token on new exchange. It seems OKEx is an exchange in HongKong. But, I am still hoping we can list on more large exchanges in next time because at current, there are many problems in Bitfinex exchange to withdraw money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
crypto revolution
Might be easier for me to pop in and see these people, their office is just around the corner from me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Our weekly YouTube video is up.

If you'd like to know what Alan and Annika think about the @CryptoKitties, you can watch it here:

Yesterday Alan and Annika sat down with The Crypto Lark for an interview.

Watch it here:

We are now listed on OKEx!

We are on Bitfinex, OKEx, HitBtc and GateCoin
Another major is coming soon!

Activity: 224
crypto revolution
I almost invested at the ICO but had a question mark over the team's ability to deliver.

I am still interested and occasionally read the updates. I see the team has expanded, has a PR plan and has positioned itself for listing on more exchanges.

How is the project progressing - is the beta on track and any new exciting partnerships or trials announced?

Weekly Update #12: Cryptokitties, Podcast, Exchange Listings, New Team Member

Hello everyone. Welcome to this week’s update! We will be covering a few topics and giving you guys an overview of what’s happening here at Aventus. We will cover the following:

- Exchange Listings
- New Team Member! Meet Nick, aka Cloudpost, our Community Moderator
- Cryptokitties?!
- Podcast with Gary Reeman

https://blog.aventus.io/weekly-update-12-cryptokitties-podcast-exchange-listings-new-team-member-8ea8670e9405

great news are coming soon about exchange listing
i hope AVT will be list on some big exchanges
and new team members are now entering on AVT team.. great....
and i already very upset about cryptokitties
cryptokitties are using eth network more then 20% alone for their kitties and in the mean time they are destroying  the eth network
now the transaction are much more costly right now
and steam game server stop accepting bitcoin because of high cost transaction and looking for alternative crypto for using on steam
what will happend if steam start accepting eth coin? will that impact good on AVT token?
Activity: 140
Weekly Update #12: Cryptokitties, Podcast, Exchange Listings, New Team Member

Hello everyone. Welcome to this week’s update! We will be covering a few topics and giving you guys an overview of what’s happening here at Aventus. We will cover the following:

- Exchange Listings
- New Team Member! Meet Nick, aka Cloudpost, our Community Moderator
- Cryptokitties?!
- Podcast with Gary Reeman

https://blog.aventus.io/weekly-update-12-cryptokitties-podcast-exchange-listings-new-team-member-8ea8670e9405

Alan and Annika joined Gary Reeman on Alpina Search's podcast

Gary asked some great questions, which we're sure you guys would be interested in hearing the answers to.
Have a listen here:

Activity: 140
Quo Vadis

Do you want to know more about our Marketing and PR strategies?

Our weekly YouTube video has it covered for you.
Robyn, our Head of Communications briefly sat down to chat through the next steps for Aventus marketing wise. ....

Good marketing , excellent product, low coins supply, low market cap compared to other projects, listed on big exchanges and more incoming. Aventus has all the qualities to become a huge success for its investors.

Robyn, our Head of Communications briefly sat down to chat through the next steps for Aventus marketing wise. ....

AVTNTUS marketing strategies are very good
more news are coming in this month and maybe some big news about adding AVT on big exchange will be release soon
and i think most of the AVT community members waiting for adding AVT on more big exchanges and also deploy the event ticking protocols
just have to wait little more   

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Aventus Weekly Update #11

Hello everyone. This week we are introducing our new blockchain engineer, Vincent,
we will also be giving you an update on the exchange listings and discussing our YouTube video, which will be out tomorrow....

Read more on Aventus blog

"We are not giving a time frame, however this has been a long process (longer than anticipated) and we are nearing the end."
Oh, these words made me be sad. I hope we can list on new exchange as soon as possible before the Christmas festival in December. Because, in my opinion, the market will have a lot of dump times for some traders want to take profits to have money for this event and new year.

Aventus Weekly Update #11

Hello everyone. This week we are introducing our new blockchain engineer, Vincent,
we will also be giving you an update on the exchange listings and discussing our YouTube video, which will be out tomorrow....

Read more on Aventus blog

Our weekly YouTube video is up!

Do you want to know more about the exchange listings?
Watch it here:

this is very good interview and
they talk about exchanges. very good to hear that AVT is up to three more exchange when the work will be done
and i think that three exchanges will be good and huge like bittrex
AVT is one of the  finest project with great potential and its price is still under ICO price
i think its a very good time to buy more and more. i hope for the best in future
Pages:
Jump to: