Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE] Ventual - Prediction Market Platform [POS + VNode] - page 5. (Read 1816 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 127
this project seems lique the aieve project of pcl do you know it, it's a good idea you have but could you tell me wich technologie will you use to request info on the multiple platform to check price and other information ?

thanks
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
This project is also quite interesting. The payment system seems to be handled manually, I clicked on "buy VNTL" and it redirected to the discord. Which coin is accepted to buy VNTL?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Their project advantage catches my attention because to think, we can probably get good amount of ROI if all things happen accordingly.
This is why I am getting more curious about it especially they have real project.
Good luck devs.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I'm reza. I'm suggest all people ventual is a good coin.it will be listed on CB.I hope it will number one project. here development is good. everyone enjoy here.MN is also good position.
Activity: 5
In today’s bear market it is really good to have some projects working and earning for yourself. Just like this one, solid and worth to recommend.
Activity: 14
The project idea sounds really interesting. Love to be a part of this great project and I hope that the creators of the platform will take into account all the weak and strong sides of the projects already released and will develop for the benefit of them and investors.
Activity: 16
Useful project for a better future. Ventual stands as one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms. I wish the team will develop the project on a large scale.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
As far as i know that prediction base project only has the possibilities to make some prediction about what will happened in near future.
But the project says it will have the abbility to influence the future, does it means the project will have some kind of supra natural activities included in the process?
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
Ventual is a great concept project that have potential to grow.
this will that benefits the traders and investor.
i'm happy to be part of this community.
good luck to this project and to the dev.
Activity: 15
I invested in this project from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Activity: 9
Learning in this field is not very advanced.
That is why I thought this coin was meaningful.
In doubt, the instructor did a fraudulent act. How do you monitor these?
urrently, there are too many crypto-exchanges. And even more are trying to hold an ICO. There will be a lot of competition. There will be very few, because the process will continue. I wish this team success, but they have a lot of work to do.
Activity: 37
VENTUAL is one of my favorite projects! I believe that the team is a real expert.
The project is very strong and very ambitious.Never miss opportunity to earn
@ventual in their giveaways and bounties in discord: https://discord.gg/EH4xkrm
Excellent work, friends!@ventual will pump soon, so never miss a chance, just hold and wait to the moon
 A lot of respect to you and good luck!

pls visit for more info:https://ventual.io/
                             https://ventual.io/whitepaper.pdf
                             https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsale-ventual-prediction-market-platform-pos-vnode-4959872
                             https://discord.gg/EH4xkrm Cool
Activity: 37
Project looks promising.. this platform can benefit everyone both traders and investors! market prediction are what we all need specially in cryptocurrency world. im excited on how they will implement this project. very cool concept, coin that can predict the market is something to look for. Kudos to the Dev team!
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
whats the difference between this and Augur?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
If you buy this coin - you are a moron.
Why do you say that? You doubt they will deliver or you feel there are better prediction platforms that what they are proposing to create?
Activity: 126
the platform that operates in the market prediction sector must be supported by sophisticated prediction tools plus a promising team experience. Is this a new or experienced platform? sometimes users look like that, to assess a project.
Activity: 61
A great project. Is getting stronger everyday and seems their are making a strong community behind. Beyond the Coin they have a good and strong development team with their community, working together every day. They have a lot of stuff to be added in the future that will enhance even more the Coin. If someone needs something secure and with 100% probabilites to keep privacy, they should visit Ventual Coin.
Activity: 50
 This one seems like a promising project. first exchange is CB,that sounds great for me. I guess the small supply could make this coin a really valuable investment should the project road map be realized. Keep up with the development! I am in their Discord Channel and they started very nice bounties, if you guys do not want to be late for this coin, take a seat from now on.
Activity: 27
great coin and comunity is one of the best, I believe this Coin succes project and to moon.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
so until now you do not have a whitepaper ? then why you put that 'thing' on the announcement.
also where is your team member ? you need to consider putting it on the announcement or on the website,because it's very important for some people(including me).
lastly i see '6BTC Listing Fees',that means you will list it on the exchange if you get the sale ? how about if nobody is buying it ?

If nobody is buying this and if in case, they couldn't reached that amount, I believe this project will be shelved. With the current setting in crypto, there are so many ICOs that you will find it hard who is really the legit one or is it really worth to invest? You have to wait so many months to see your ROI, if in case the project will be successful. If not, goodbye to your investments.
Pages:
Jump to: