Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE] Ventual - Prediction Market Platform [POS + VNode] - page 6. (Read 1816 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
so until now you do not have a whitepaper ? then why you put that 'thing' on the announcement.
also where is your team member ? you need to consider putting it on the announcement or on the website,because it's very important for some people(including me).
lastly i see '6BTC Listing Fees',that means you will list it on the exchange if you get the sale ? how about if nobody is buying it ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
If you buy this coin - you are a moron.
Activity: 24
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people cannot afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.
Activity: 98
I am happy that being part of this community. Very promising project, I hope it will have a good future due to It has good community, very organize. The project looks really interesting! I guess the small supply could make this coin a really valuable investment should the project roadmap be realized. Keep up with the development! I am in their Discord Channel and they started very nice bounties, if you guys do not want to be late for this coin, take a seat from now on.

Discord Link if you want to join: https://discord.gg/qcPTWkT
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
This project seems interesting, indeed there are few predictive tools effective and easy to use on the market at the moment.
Just a question, how much does a VNODE cost?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
ambitious project to create a prediction platform, it can be successful if the team are serious and work hard
I like the system of collateral MN increasing when the amount of MN increase too, it will prevent the dump of first investors
Activity: 38
Too bad for me and rest of the people didnt found out this project earlier. But  it is what it is,project blockchain started soon,this August.And im ready to follow it hard Cheesy its good that Ventual is about predictions in generally,whis is BOOM in 21 century,everyone likes it,and who doesnt it sure will eventually.
All in all im glad i found Ventual and you all should too,really nice hopes for this low supply,interesting usecase project.
Keep going team,we will follow you
Activity: 174
Refreshing to see a new coin on Predictions,   where the Dev's have already done a lot of ground work with white paper and road map already active shows me diligence, confidence and loyalty to their coin, liked the idea of smart contracts and decentralised network there no way stopping it

brand new
Activity: 0
nice project at all!!
hopefully doing great job!!
Activity: 39
I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Ventual discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this platform goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Ventual is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
Activity: 50
The project idea sounds really interesting - predictions of everything! It will be interesting to see how a concept like this will be implemented for a real use case. DApps developed on this platform might bring an added value and introduce new dimensions to the project.

A WARNING TO EVERYONE: I WAS BANNED FROM THE DISCORD AFTER DOING THE BOUNTIES AND SO WERE A FEW OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW. JUST A HEADS UP!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
market prediction, I like this, everyone needs this to be more free to know the progress of the market and connect to a large blockchain with a community that is also big, this makes it possible to get a lot of information about the market, great
Activity: 25
this project has great potential
masternode with high rio and fast transaction.
in my opinoin this project will be like other high yield pos/mn coin they sucessfully get thier goal. keep on the track dev
Activity: 70
Hello, I join the promotion of the project, I'm sure that the idea of the platform is very relevant and in demand on the market. I wish you good luck guys.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
The linux wallet works fine
http://imgur.com/3iykFUBl.png

Code:
getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 632,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 4520410.19187679,
    "networkhashps" : 196528366931764,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main"
}
getinfo
{
    "version" : 1000100,
    "protocolversion" : 70025,
    "walletversion" : 61000,
    "moneysupply" : 125560.39551000,
}
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved
there is a bounty for a translation of a topic?
copper member
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: