Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🤑Satoshi Coin🤑 - SAT | Scrypt Algorithm | Mining | - page 2. (Read 1144 times)

copper member
Activity: 337
Merit: 5
will there be mining on GPU ?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
All sounds sketchy, have to buy it to be able to mine it, then you have to buy a bunch.  Just wait for a normal token to be released

Sounds sketchy? Do you even know anything about development. Do you really think that i am obliged to work for you for free? To spend my time to release a coin for strangers on the internet?

Do you even know the expenses a coin creation has? If you know tell me. I would like to understand your level of knowledge.

If you find it sketchy, you can mine Bitcoin. I didn't force you to buy. I only presented my project here. If anyone wants to participate he can do it.

My project = My rules

Enough. Stop with this toxic behavior in this forum. If you believe that cryptos are scam, then stay away from them and don't risk your money.
Activity: 2
All sounds sketchy, have to buy it to be able to mine it, then you have to buy a bunch.  Just wait for a normal token to be released
Update Soon...
We are. Waiting this token how many exchange tradeing

It's coin, not token
Activity: 175
We are. Waiting this token how many exchange tradeing
Satoshi Coin Source Coin is ready! We start internal tests and our next phase is to release it to our presale participants first. If you want to have early access you have to buy SAT coins from our presale https://satoshicoin.co.uk

Bigger investors will have earlier access and then smaller investors will follow. Announcement with details soon.

Mining Pool and Block Explorer will be ready today!
I am in contact with many different EXCHANGES (CEX) to list Satoshi Coin after its launch! Stay Tuned Wink
Get used to it, this is the Internet. They can even swear at you on the Internet.

At least you admit that you are a troll
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
...After 13 years of anonymity and disappearance, Satoshi Nakamoto is back!...

I'm sure you're not who you say you are. And this statement alone is enough to consider you a fraudster who not only pretends to be Satoshi Nakamoto, but also uses the name Satoshi to name his token. And since you're impersonating Satoshi Nakamoto, then you don't need to create a new account, use your old one - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile ;u=3

...Where exactly is the fraud? You are very funny, really. I'm laughing.

I understand that you are a crook who uses the legendary name Satoshi Nakamoto to promote your coin. But for a beginner who is not yet familiar with the history of the creation of Bitcoin, such statements can be misleading and he may really think that this shit coin is really the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto, especially since the name of the coin confirms this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20231124205113/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5473519.0
Activity: 184
Merit: 37
✔️ Telegram @miningrelease
"offers nothing new or exclusive" -> Then we should have only 4 coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB. All the other coins/tokens don't offer anything.
It's true. Approximately. And you only have a shitcoin "SAT", another one of thousands of others.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
You seem familiar ?
Very much word for word..
Still trying to recoup ?

Good Luck with your endeavors
Bullish, we are bringing the good old days back!

Did you forget to switch accounts?  Grin

anyway, you're trying to sell a scrypt coin you pre-mined, offers nothing new or exclusive, won't release the code or let people mine it. smh...

Did i ask you to buy my coin? No. If you are not interested about it, you can go and buy something else. You can buy Bitcoin. Ohhh sorry it has pre-mine too from Satoshi Nakamoto. You can't buy it.

I will give the wallet for mining to the presale participants first. Then after some time, i will release it to everyone, with the source code of course.

"offers nothing new or exclusive" -> Then we should have only 4 coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB. All the other coins/tokens don't offer anything.

Maybe you still don't understand that people/investors/gamblers don't care about utilities and tech. They care only about profits. This is what they want from cryptos.

I wanted to create a coin, an experiment, to see how it will work and if it can succeed. You are free not to like it. No one forced you to buy it or mine it.
CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko listings are not free. Nothing is free in our days. Everyone asks for money and they are very expensive.

Have you tried contacting them and applying? Because their website says their listing is free and no one at CoinGecko will ever ask for a listing fee.

Getting your token or exchange listed on CoinGecko is free and no CoinGecko representative will ever ask you for any form of listing fees.

I just wouldn't say that. So, you should try contacting them first.

Just for your information, I’m not new in cryptos. I work in cryptos since 2012 and I have participated in many projects. As project manager, marketing manager, project owner etc. Listings are not free. Yes they claim in their websites that listings are free but this is not true. They don’t list you if you don’t find an unofficial listed to pay him and list your coin/token. Maybe they can list a project for free if it has really big liquidity and volume. The last weeks, CMC has changed their listing terms and now they write that listings cost $5,000!

You didn't answer my question. Did you try to apply and was rejected? Or did they require you to pay a fee to list your coin with them? It doesn't say anything on their website about requiring large liquidity and volume in an asset. About CMC, I know that.

I can't apply without the coin live and listed in an exchange. About CMC you can read here https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/articles/16945563933723-CMC-Priority-CMCP (C) Pricing. They offer fast track listing for 5K. I have applied in CoinGecko for other projects in the past, and they always reject the application with the excuse of low liquidity and volume. If you believe that they list coins and tokens for free, go ahead and try to list it when it will be live.
Activity: 2

Did you forget to switch accounts?  Grin

anyway, you're trying to sell a scrypt coin you pre-mined, offers nothing new or exclusive, won't release the code or let people mine it. smh...
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko listings are not free. Nothing is free in our days. Everyone asks for money and they are very expensive.

Have you tried contacting them and applying? Because their website says their listing is free and no one at CoinGecko will ever ask for a listing fee.

Getting your token or exchange listed on CoinGecko is free and no CoinGecko representative will ever ask you for any form of listing fees.

Just for your information, I’m not new in cryptos. I work in cryptos since 2012 and I have participated in many projects. As project manager, marketing manager, project owner etc. Listings are not free. Yes they claim in their websites that listings are free but this is not true. They don’t list you if you don’t find an unofficial listed to pay him and list your coin/token. Maybe they can list a project for free if it has really big liquidity and volume. The last weeks, CMC has changed their listing terms and now they write that listings cost $5,000!

You didn't answer my question. Did you try to apply and was rejected? Or did they require you to pay a fee to list your coin with them? It doesn't say anything on their website about requiring large liquidity and volume in an asset. About CMC, I know that.

staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347

Pre-sales for a mined coin?
Doesn't pass the smell test...

If you are willing to donate the required amount a project needs for CoinMarketCap/CoinGecko listings, exchange listings, nodes etc. then i can cancel the presale right away.

To get started, start by listing on CoinGecko. This procedure is free of charge there. This will be at least a plus for your project. And when you have complete information about your coin there, you can post a link to your coin on CoinGecko.

Pages:
Jump to: