Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🤑Satoshi Coin🤑 - SAT | Scrypt Algorithm | Mining | - page 3. (Read 1144 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
Pre-sales for a mined coin?
Doesn't pass the smell test...

If you are willing to donate the required amount a project needs for CoinMarketCap/CoinGecko listings, exchange listings, nodes etc. then i can cancel the presale right away.

To get started, start by listing on CoinGecko. This procedure is free of charge there. This will be at least a plus for your project. And when you have complete information about your coin there, you can post a link to your coin on CoinGecko.
Activity: 21

If you are willing to donate the required amount a project needs for CoinMarketCap/CoinGecko listings, exchange listings, nodes etc. then i can cancel the presale right away.

It would be better to ask and learn before you judge anything. We are not in 2009. We are in 2023 and a lot of things have changed since then.
Yes, a lot has changed now. Among all projects, 70% offer to buy their unnecessary shitcoins, 20% are aimed at a few days of existence for a pump&sale cycle, 9% slip malware into their wallets. Don't be surprised by the lack of confidence in your project.

Of course. I don't have any problem about the lack of confidence. Everyone is free to say/write whatever he wants and choose which project he wants to support. If they don't like what they read here, they are free to leave and choose something else.
Activity: 184
Merit: 37
✔️ Telegram @miningrelease

It would be better to ask and learn before you judge anything. We are not in 2009. We are in 2023 and a lot of things have changed since then.
Yes, a lot has changed now. Among all projects, 70% offer to buy their unnecessary shitcoins, 20% are aimed at a few days of existence for a pump&sale cycle, 9% slip malware into their wallets. Don't be surprised by the lack of confidence in your project.

Activity: 665
Merit: 15
When can I come out? Looking forward to this project

Presale participants will have early access and will be able to mine and stake it, starting in the next 2 weeks.

Check our website and you can take part in our presale if you want for early access or you can wait until we release it to everyone.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Nice, good choice to switch from token to a coin and better yet have the community to vote and have a say.

Keep it up, hope you can deliver it!
Activity: 13
When can I come out? Looking forward to this project

After 13 years of anonymity and disappearance, Satoshi Nakamoto is back!

With a renewed sense of purpose, Satoshi announced his plan to create the Satoshi Coin using the Scrypt algorithm, a project that aimed to capture the essence of his original vision for a decentralized and sustainable digital currency.
Unlike other cryptocurrencies, the Satoshi Coin would implement novel consensus mechanisms, designed to be more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, while maintaining the core principles of decentralization and security.

🌐Website: https://satoshicoin.dev (Our main website is the .pro / We also bought the .DEV domain and redirected it to .pro, because BitcoinTalk flags the .pro domains as suspicious)
💬Telegram: https://t.me/SatoshiCoinSAT
🐦Twitter: https://twitter.com/SatoshiCoinSAT

🔥Total Supply: 21,000,000 SAT

🔥Block Reward (PoW): 50 SAT

🔥Halving: Every 525,000 blocks (2 Years)

🔥Block Size: 2.5MB

🔥Coinbase Maturity: 1 ( + 1 default confirmation) blocks (Number of blocks before a mined block can be spend)

🔥Target Spacing: 1 minute (Number of minutes it should take to mine a block)

🔥Target Timespan: 1 minute (Number of minutes before difficulty of the network is re-adjusted)

🔥Transaction Confirmations: 3 blocks (Number of blocks before a transaction is confirmed)

Scrypt Algorithm

Scrypt is a cryptographic algorithm that serves as the backbone of both Proof of Work (PoW) consensus mechanism in blockchain networks. This mechanism is used to validate and confirm transactions within a decentralized network, ensuring security and integrity without the need for a centralized authority.

Proof of Work, based on the Scrypt algorithm, involves miners solving complex mathematical puzzles to validate and add new blocks to the blockchain. These puzzles are computationally intensive and require significant computational power. Miners compete to solve these puzzles, with the first one to solve it being rewarded with newly minted coins and transaction fees.

Scrypt PoW was designed to be more memory intensive, which means it requires large amounts of memory to solve the puzzles efficiently, offering a degree of protection against specialized mining hardware (ASICs).

The use of Scrypt-based PoW not only ensures the secure and efficient operation of the blockchain but also contributes to the decentralization and democratization of the network, allowing users to participate in the validation process based on computational resources or coin ownership.

Mining And The Halving Events

- Run the mining app and mine SAT. No SAT required. This ensures adoption of new participants in the ecosystem.
- Mining lasts until 2050, so this is a long term reward system like Bitcoin mining.
- Satoshi Coin will have a halving event every 2 years, this event will half rewards every 2 years until 2050.
- Due to halving, as the years go by, the reward rate reduces making the token scarcer which should drive price up, as users will need to stake more to earn the same rewards as the previous year.
- Available on Windows, MacOS and Linux.

PRESALE - ⏰ Presale Start Time Is 17:22 UTC On 2nd August 2023. This Was The Time Satoshi Was Last Heard From In 2010!

We decided to run a presale to be able raise some funds to pay for some needed paid marketing like CoinMarkerCap/CoinGecko listings, Exchange listing, Nodes etc.

Presale participants will have ealy access in Satoshi Coin Mining. They will receive first the QT Wallet and they will be able to start mining.

A presale consisting of three phases.

Each phase has its benefits and we encourage investors to enter early in order to get the best price per $SAT. The presale is fully automated. Investors are able to invest in ETH, BNB or USDT on both Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. We will manually send coins to each participant. He just need to download and install the Satoshi Coin QT Wallet.

PHASE ONE ✅
1 SAT = $0.23

PHASE TWO ✅
1 SAT = $0.50

PHASE THREE ⏳
1 SAT = $1

The presale has three phases, the earlier you buy the more SAT you get in the early phases.

REWARDS & HALVING

Rewards are earned via mining and will last until 2050. Satoshi Coin will have a halving event every 2 years. This event will half rewards every 2 years until 2050. This means the reward rate reduces making the token scarcer which should drive price up, as users will need to stake more to earn the same rewards as the previous year.

Rewards can be earned via Mining in Satoshi Coin.

Satoshi Coin wallet will be available on Windows, Mac and Linux.

Rewards will last until 2050.

EXCHANGES

🔥 AZBIT (Deal Done ✅ - Coming Soon)

*Satoshi Coin has a 10% premine, in its first 5 blocks. This amount is to cover the development, marketing, presale, liquidity, team and the growth of the whole project!
Pages:
Jump to: