Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SAVL] 100% AIRDROP - Get SAVL just for being an active user! - page 2. (Read 1701 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Congratulations SAVLE for being listed on https://www.probitex.com/trade/index/market/savl_btc
This is the second exchange. Goodluck and more power SAVL!
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Everything is super, the idea is super, but there was one question, you say that when you take a pledge will have to pay less than 20% of the loan, what is your benefit?

You will everything explained and why this will help any project to have a continous development. Obviously there will be scam attempts.
Activity: 112
20000000 (20M SAVL) is pre-mined and it will be to distribution for airdrop, bounty, marketing and pre sale
We will offer all the coins during 180 days for all the users active! Every idea and every project of our communities members will be highly rewarded.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Everything is super, the idea is super, but there was one question, you say that when you take a pledge will have to pay less than 20% of the loan, what is your benefit?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
20% premined, which is too much, in my opinion.
I have witnessed so many fast exit scam coins, so I will wait to see how Salve perform after listed on exchanges before making my decision to invest or not.

10M of the premine is already burned. the premine now is only 10M, it will be 10% premine now only.

Yea... & Most of the Premine is used towards Airdrops & Bounties paid to Community Smiley
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
20% premined, which is too much, in my opinion.
I have witnessed so many fast exit scam coins, so I will wait to see how Salve perform after listed on exchanges before making my decision to invest or not.

10M of the premine is already burned. the premine now is only 10M, it will be 10% premine now only.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
how to join airrop?
Activity: 79
Awesome new project on the house! SAVLE is another cryptocurrency that already has an exchange! Get free airdrops and be active on discord app to get more rewards!

Hello mate! Embarrassed Welcome to the community. I am very interested for this project and be on active always. You can invest here when you buy some Savle coins and they are offering a staking package. You can start staking 1000 Savle in your wallet. Start earning Savle coin by participating bounty and airdrop.

Good Luck! and keep up the good works! Grin

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
In case if anyone has missed this Announcement on Discord, Masternode will be activated after 10,000 Blocks & Collateral required is 20,000 SAVL Smiley
copper member
We will start a trading competition on altmarket.cc

All you have to do is buy or sell SAVL on AltMarkets daily. The awards are sent 24 hours after each day end.

How it is going to work? We're going to offer prizes for the biggest volumes over 100 SAVL trade.

1st place - 500 SAVL
 2nd place - 250 SAVL
 3rd place - 125 SAVL

Bonus

Over 500 SAVL volume - 125 SAVL bonus
Over 2000 SAVL volume - 500 SAVL bonus
Over 10.000 SAVL volume - 2500 SAVL bonus

At the end of each day post a screenshot of your orders completed on Altmarkets.cc

**There is no restriction regarding dumping. Your volume based on sales will also count!
copper member
Reserve indonesia translation dev, thanks  Cool Grin Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5057574.new#new
SQxwnemqAxfUnVjvnTCEucprRv7t65ctCo

Please update the location of the announcement
copper member
Main topic updated again!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Congrattulations $SAVL for being listed and now live trading at ALTMARKETS EXCHANGE! I hope to see Savl on many more exchange. Good luck and keep it up!
copper member
Interesting project and has potential in cryptoworld. I donated already a small amount to help get Savle listed  in it's first Exchange AltMarkets exchange soon. Please get Savle Staking packages for one pckgae of 1000 SAVL for 0.00333 btc ands get Savle listed to other exchanges.

Thanks for helping the project @toffee
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
Interesting project and has potential in cryptoworld. I donated already a small amount to help get Savle listed  in it's first Exchange AltMarkets exchange soon. Please get Savle Staking packages for one pckgae of 1000 SAVL for 0.00333 btc ands get Savle listed to other exchanges.

I am also interested in doing as you do, a good project to develop together. their team has planned big things in the future. I hope this project can get the best place in exchange.
Activity: 166
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This will not gonna last long. I couldn't see any strong foundation how this will overcome the competition in crypto market. But let's see, you are creating a community here that might help you because you are giving freebies here.

Maybe, I'll change my perception on this once the website and other basic info are out.
Activity: 10
Thanks Virtu for getting me join SABL community... It's an interesting coin and seems has a great future. The community is also growing and the dev (savlproj) had been so nice helping me with my messed up wallet and coin. I am excited and looking forward to see this project grow. And i'm also glad i joined early. Good luck and hoping for a profitable SAVL to all. Smiley
Activity: 17
This is a new project but I have seen the growth of its community. The dev is transparent with the whole situation and is really cool in handling everything. He is seeking active participation from the community and giving corresponding rewards in doing so.
It  release now the staking rewards of

1000 SAVL = 0.00333 BTC or equivalent in ETH,LTC or DOGE

Sure sign of improvement.

Will see how it goes and enjoy being there.
Activity: 32
since this is new its have a potential to grow if someone participate and cooperate this project it will grow fast with promising coin   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: