Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SAVL] 100% AIRDROP - Get SAVL just for being an active user! - page 3. (Read 1701 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1
https://t.me/cryptonymousid
i think is a good project, when started from people, by people and to people. Dev, could you update the explorer soon ? and make a real used crypto for live world.  Cool
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The project is still young-only developing. I like the coin-POS is 29% -a profitable investment.
There are various promotions and bounty in discord.
Admins are adequate-communicative.
I think that the coin is waiting for a good success, you just need to join and support the project.

Thank you and welcome to our project!

This is my honest review about this project. There are free Airdrops running as of now. This project is right now in community building stage & then will move to development stage. But surely, you can just chill or hangout at their discord channel. Dev is really cool.

Thanks angel/god!
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
The project is still young-only developing. I like the coin-POS is 29% -a profitable investment.
There are various promotions and bounty in discord.
Admins are adequate-communicative.
I think that the coin is waiting for a good success, you just need to join and support the project.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
This is my honest review about this project. There are free Airdrops running as of now. This project is right now in community building stage & then will move to development stage. But surely, you can just chill or hangout at their discord channel. Dev is really cool.
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Savle project is one new, fresh and very promising project to engage in. The community on discord is getting larger everyday and daily bounties & airdrops is always happening with instant distribution to your personal wallet. I am excited for its incoming developments and of course its whitepaper. Looking forward to the development and full implementation of this project. I wish success to the Savle team and the whole community as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Yup will do promote SAVL when more information will be posted and updated, airdrop is getting scarcer and we really need good projects to thrive here on the bitcointalk circle of crypto enthusiast!
Activity: 228
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
since the project is really new and some details are missing, looking forward to the development of the project. i would like to see the roadmap and the launch of the website and the release of the whitepaper.
copper member
Hello!What is the interest rate of PoS?this coin will remain pure PoS? joined but I would like to see a road map

The POS rate is 29% and the coin will remain PURE POS. The roadmap will be soon updated
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Hello!What is the interest rate of PoS?this coin will remain pure PoS? joined but I would like to see a road map
where is website?
copper member
Need more details on project development. But, I enjoyed being focused on the community. Good luck with your project.

Definetly we will add more information! Thanks for your constant support
Activity: 89
世界の生態系&#
Need more details on project development. But, I enjoyed being focused on the community. Good luck with your project.
copper member
I'm interested to be part of this great project. Member can received coin in just being active to their community in discord, Need more details about the project and development team. looking forward for the success of this project.

Thank you for joining us! Together we will make a great project
Activity: 52
I'm interested to be part of this great project. Member can received coin in just being active to their community in discord, Need more details about the project and development team. looking forward for the success of this project.
copper member
Airdrop is still going on! The 4th day!
copper member
the project is very interesting, a free airdrop to the community, looking to see more details of this project.

Thank you! Glad to see you active in our project!
Activity: 228
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
the project is very interesting, a free airdrop to the community, looking to see more details of this project.
copper member
We reached 6000 SAVL distribuited.

2 drops and 1  twitter drop were sent until now!
copper member
Whitepaper is useless by definition, as we do not run a Sale campaign.

Whitepaper is used to explain the features and details of a project.  If you feel that explaining your project is useless, good luck trying to market it!

A whitepaper is a persuasive, authoritative, in-depth report on a specific topic that presents a problem and provides a solution. Marketers create whitepapers to educate their audience about a particular issue, or explain and promote a particular methodology. They're advanced problem-solving guides.

Activity: 189
Merit: 13
Filter the wheat from the chaff.
Whitepaper is useless by definition, as we do not run a Sale campaign.

Whitepaper is used to explain the features and details of a project.  If you feel that explaining your project is useless, good luck trying to market it!
copper member
Interesting project! A great coin in the future! Can I reserve filipino transalation? I am here to serve you. Thank you. Smiley

Thanks for your work!

Pages:
Jump to: