Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 32. (Read 198682 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So, I'm trying to mine solo. On the cgminer end everything looks like it's working, but my wallet says "not mining stablecoins". Is this normal when using external miners or am I doing something wrong?

It sounds ok. The 'not mining stablecoins' pertains to in-app mining via CPU.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So, I'm trying to mine solo. On the cgminer end everything looks like it's working, but my wallet says "not mining stablecoins". Is this normal when using external miners or am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 22
StableCoin Mac Wallet (StableCoin-Qt) v1.5 Released...

Here are the download links:

This is linked against the 10.5 SDK, so you should be good with any recent OS X installation. Includes support for IPv6, QR codes and UPNP.

SHA256 for the ZIP is 16c7186f9ceeee25b78e89b3a4fce1ff448cd20f51b60953848f31e5de2f7d2b

If this helps you, please consider donating to the SBC address in my signature... all funds go toward keeping sbc.blockexplorer.io up and running.

Thanks!
I don't have a mac, but I think this is awesome. Thanks, Cobra!

Agreed, im sure a lot of my more mac oriented friends will apreciate this. Thanks!  Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

This is linked against the 10.5 SDK, so you should be good with any recent OS X installation. Includes support for IPv6, QR codes and UPNP.

SHA256 for the ZIP is 16c7186f9ceeee25b78e89b3a4fce1ff448cd20f51b60953848f31e5de2f7d2b

If this helps you, please consider donating to the SBC address in my signature... all funds go toward keeping sbc.blockexplorer.io up and running.

Thanks!
I don't have a mac, but I think this is awesome. Thanks, Cobra!

Thanks!
the '317k' commented commit is true v1.5.

@artos: start tagging releases.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Bump, currently mining with Stablecoin version 1.5 at sbc.cryptoculture.net

Make sure everyone you are running version 1.5 and that your mining pools are up to date.  

Well the blockchain is still on version 1.4 until it hits block 317000.

No reason not to update...last time during the update from version 1.3 to 1.4 it caused quite some chaos among the miners, because their pools didn't perform the update yet.
Lots of miners ended up wasting mining power in the wrong branch.
True, but cryptsy was also on the wrong chain, that screwed up a lot as well.
Activity: 21

Make sure everyone you are running version 1.5 and that your mining pools are up to date.  

No reason not to update...last time during the update from version 1.3 to 1.4 it caused quite some chaos among the miners, because their pools didn't perform the update yet.
Lots of miners ended up wasting mining power in the wrong branch.
Activity: 490
thimo the dev

Activity: 21
Interesting promotion by the Bitember pool, check it out: http://forums.stablecoin.net/index.php?topic=168.0

Also requesting to remove http://stablecoin.miners-pool.eu/ from the Pool list in the OP.
That pool hasn't updated for a while and looks rather dead
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Bump for mining pool awareness.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
WTF does it matter?  What the hell's business is it of yours where he was?  

You either trust him, or you don't.  If you don't, then you're not interested in advancing this coin, nor in mining and thus have no business here and ought to take a hint and piss-off.

IF you do, then it really doesn't matter, beyond your own pathetic curiosity now, does it?

If artos chooses to, he may eventually say where he disappeared to, but frankly, I have my own worries, and private affairs to which I must attend, I don't have time for character assassination and the idle speculation of trolls.

The trolls around here are really something.  Everybody attempting to destroy everyone else's crypto-currency or destroy the reps of those who create them.

Bunch of pathetic souls.
Activity: 182
The General
- tl;dr
- OP was 5 months in jail, correct?

Not sure what crime would equate to a 5 month sentence...doubtful

Any crime can have a sentence of 5 months. It depends on the judge that places timing sentence on you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
I'd like to volunteer to help Artos build this idea further. He's done this on his own a lot. A team ought to be built so others know there's developmental redundancy. One single point of failure raises skepticism amongst would-be investors.

def get in touch with artos via PM, I'm sure he'd be able to get you on board if you've got the right skills. go for it!
Activity: 22
New Stablecoin Mining Pool:

http://sbc.cryptomp.com/

Stablecoin Mining Pool:

Pool Hardware:
◾Intel Xeon E3-1230v2, Quad-Core
◾16 GB DDR3 RAM ECC
◾2x 2,000 GB SATA II HDD, 7,200 rpm
◾Fast Network

Pool Description:
Stratum + VARDIFF (16-512) + PROP Payment (2%Fee)
Auto Payments Every Minute

Come with us!!
Feedback is welcome!!

Good pool, we need more miners though!  Grin
Activity: 112

Can someone update the Mac wallet please? Or fix the code so it's compatible with QT Creator 5.x so that I can build it from github?

Thanks

U

+1 on this. A Mac client for v1.4 was made in under a day, would really like to see a v1.5 client for mac soon.
Activity: 896
- tl;dr

Not sure what crime would equate to a 5 month sentence...doubtful
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
- tl;dr
Activity: 196
I'd like to volunteer to help Artos build this idea further. He's done this on his own a lot. A team ought to be built so others know there's developmental redundancy. One single point of failure raises skepticism amongst would-be investors.
It'd be amazing to have someone help Artos with the development of this terrific coin!
Pages:
Jump to: