Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 70. (Read 198682 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
SBC pool up and running.

sbc.nordicminers.eu

stratum+tcp://sbc.nordicminers.eu:9111

Prop, 1% fee.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Mixing systems require a trusted entity to function.

What about zerocoin? The block chain can replace the centralized trusted entity.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
New logo looks good.

Mining seems really slow. Mined all last night and only got 4 coins Sad. I only have 50 coins at the moment. Did the difficulty just take a super-jump or is it my computer/pool?

The difficulty is soaring as more and more people mine the coin.  The rate has gone as high as over 3 GH/s.  Just a week ago, it was lucky to be pushing 35 MH/s, now both of the pools I'm in (coin-base.org and SBC cryptocult) have a hash rate over 50 MH/s.

Yes, and that's weird. I'd like to know where the hell those 2 or 3 GH/s are hidden. The big pools do not have 300 MH/s all together.  Huh
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
block loader is loadng sbc now Smiley
Activity: 13
Thanks, I completely misunderstood then. I thought it meant that the banks would no longer honor attempts to send one's own money to the exchanges.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This news of China seems potentially disastrous for all cryptocurrencies. Doesn't this effectively close the door on newcomers to the Chinese market, other than through in-person trading?

It made it illegal to deposit Bitcoin directly into the bank. That means they have to use exchanges just like we do.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
There's a lot of misconception about that. The actual notice is not nearly as bad as some are making it out to be. It legalizes buying/selling bitcoin in China for everyone except banks under the condition that it's not presented as official Chinese currency, and imposes some AML/KYC stuff to prevent money laundering. Banks have no business investing people's money into bitcoin anyway. It's too risky.

I personally think it's a good thing. The state controlled media has been pumping the hell out of bitcoin for the past month now. If anything, this is a step towards legitimizing it.
Activity: 13
This news of China seems potentially disastrous for all cryptocurrencies. Doesn't this effectively close the door on newcomers to the Chinese market, other than through in-person trading?
legendary
Just to give you guys an idea about the amount of interest in SBC, here's my traffic stats from yesterday.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Way too many weak hands selling.

In the long run, that's a good thing.

how do you mean? why?

When people sell, the prices go down and people like me buy it up for cheap, then the prices go up again Smiley. If it takes a sharp dip (if someone dumps a lot) then that's the time to buy. They are just temporary dips.
Activity: 854

how do you mean? why?
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 182
The General
New logo looks good.

Mining seems really slow. Mined all last night and only got 4 coins Sad. I only have 50 coins at the moment. Did the difficulty just take a super-jump or is it my computer/pool?

The difficulty is soaring as more and more people mine the coin.  The rate has gone as high as over 3 GH/s.  Just a week ago, it was lucky to be pushing 35 MH/s, now both of the pools I'm in (coin-base.org and SBC cryptocult) have a hash rate over 50 MH/s.

Really sucks for us small time miners, but it's good for the value of the coins we do mine.

My rate has dropped from ~630 to ~ 450 KH/s over the past 2 days (that's what the pool sees, computer still says 650 KH/s).

On another note:  I LOVE THE NEW LOGO!!!!    "CUT!  PRINT!"

Hey you were very lucky enough to get in early when the hash rate was low, that's better luck than all the new people joining in now
legendary
Anywhere from $2-$5 is well within the realm of possibility. It's only been a week and we've already touched $0.70
Activity: 854
What price did you guys expect for 1 SBC at the end of the month? Is 2$ realistic?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
New logo looks good.

Really sucks for us small time miners, but it's good for the value of the coins we do mine.

My rate has dropped from ~630 to ~ 450 KH/s over the past 2 days (that's what the pool sees, computer still says 650 KH/s).

On another note:  I LOVE THE NEW LOGO!!!!    "CUT!  PRINT!"
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
New logo looks good.

Current difficulty I'm seeing is 13. Earlier today it was 11. A few days ago it was only 2.5. It's in high demand.
Activity: 238
New logo looks good.

Activity: 182
The General
Here's the final logo.
Just a clean, updated version of the original. Should please everybody. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: