Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 73. (Read 198682 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
BEWARE with http://stablecoin.miners-pool.eu/, yesterday i mined 10 sbc in their pool, and now when i opened my account , i see the balance at 0, they have robbed me, those suckers

i know is only 10 sbc, but it was worth mentioning
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
The new logo is awesome please don't change it! The red makes the coin stand out   
Activity: 420
Bayern
Guess we didnt see 60 cents for a long time, its back to .37  Cry
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Some good points about China. I guess red should be the way to go then Smiley

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Artos,

At the risk of being stupidly obvious, I would like to suggest you try to get SBC on one of the Chinese exchanges. I'm based in China, and can't get on to Cryptsy without a VPN (maybe not an issue since I can't get onto BtcChina without a VPN either, but BtcChina is the biggest exchange anyhow), and anyhow Cryptsy might be tricky to navigate for non-English speakers.  Bter might be the easiest since they already have a lot of alt-coins. No idea how to go about doing it other than just contacting an exchange, but I think getting SBC on a Chinese exchange should be top priority.

+1 This. Absolutely agree. We are trying to generate so much Chinese interest but their methods of getting in aren't as easy as it is for us, although I already see many of them are mining it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Artos,

At the risk of being stupidly obvious, I would like to suggest you try to get SBC on one of the Chinese exchanges. I'm based in China, and can't get on to Cryptsy without a VPN (maybe not an issue since I can't get onto BtcChina without a VPN either, but BtcChina is the biggest exchange anyhow), and anyhow Cryptsy might be tricky to navigate for non-English speakers.  Bter might be the easiest since they already have a lot of alt-coins. No idea how to go about doing it other than just contacting an exchange, but I think getting SBC on a Chinese exchange should be top priority.
It would perfectly resemble the original id the very top of the "S" and very bottom of the "C" were widened so they touched the diagonal line created by the joining of the two in the middle.

Just to clarify, I think the new one looks really good.

You mean like this?

Just like that.
Activity: 221
Mining Pool Server Upgrade Complete

sbc.cryptoculture.net

Enjoy!!!
It would perfectly resemble the original id the very top of the "S" and very bottom of the "C" were widened so they touched the diagonal line created by the joining of the two in the middle.

You mean like this?

http://i.imgur.com/uvHxlh2.png

Activity: 84
http://stablecoin.net
I'll come up with some more versions tomorrow... I will probably settle for something that closely resembles the original. I'm not fully happy with the current version yet. It's missing something...

On another note, we just started the Chinese giveaway thread. 10x reward for posting about SBC on another forum. Should be interesting to see where the traffic comes from. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358226.new#new
Activity: 140
At this point, we're locked into something that at least resembles the original. The coin's been out for months.

Thoughts?

Lock it in ! Smiley
Activity: 40
I believe red is a very good color in China and tbh that really really should the be main target market.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
What about something where the S and C are merged but with the C around the S.

Also why is the logo red? I think red doesnt signify what ppl want from money. YOu never see any banks with red logos I believe (correct me if im wrong).
Red is associated with wealth in China. So it works that angle very well Wink

Newest draft of the logo looks good, I'd like to see one that resembles the original more closely for comparison, though.
At this point, we're locked into something that at least resembles the original. The coin's been out for months.

Thoughts?

Poifect  Grin
Activity: 420
Bayern
I think that looks great, little bit more polish. Perfect. (Maybe try polishing the other option as well)
Activity: 84
http://stablecoin.net

Thoughts?
Activity: 140

Also why is the logo red? I think red doesnt signify what ppl want from money. YOu never see any banks with red logos I believe (correct me if im wrong).

Changing the color now, no way. Its a nice color scheme, not offensive at all. And sorta to me reminds me of china haha
Why is the S split into 2 U's anyway? Does it signify anything? It sort of reminds me of this:

I think this logo is much nicer and more appealing to people.

Pages:
Jump to: