Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED - page 32. (Read 102756 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm sure no one will care, but i really like the logo. Smiley

I actually think that's a pretty good part of a coin, shows that the dev cares, or is skilled. I like this logo too.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
I'm sure no one will care, but i really like the logo. Smiley
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Seems real I'm not sure if it will achieve premier coin status but I see no impediments to it getting on Cryptsy.

Vern... Vern... Vern ?
Activity: 378
Activity: 224
hey guys is the a real coin or a junk one  Huh

I mined a couple of junk ones lately and didn't work out to well for me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm trying to mine this with 60kh/s on a p2pool, but not getting any shares.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Experimental P2Pool for Stable Coin is up and running:

http://23.21.160.166:9500/static/

usage:

cgminer --scrypt -o http://23.21.160.166:9500 -u YOURSTABLECOINADDRESS -p x --queue 0
Activity: 28
and.... no answers, I figured lol..  bunch of noobs blindly mining a bunch of junk coins without knowing what gives them value... sad - Have fun wasting your time on this stablecoin shit...
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's retarded to say any coin is garbage at this point.

I'm just gonna sit back and diversify and hopefully one of these coins will take off.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
People are still mining this junk.....

How about an free escrow automated exchange? Like PXC has, phenixst.com / people are going to start trading soon before it dies, or is PXC the only well developed coin now....

PXC is one of the worst piles of crap there is!

Totally agree, PXC is a 100% junk.
You can throw it out there all you want, but if you have no words as to the reason why it sucks, your talking out of your ass and prove yourself to have no knowledge of what makes a coin valuable..... lol, still waiting...

Why would we prove ourselves to a giant scammer like you? It's a scam coin for dirty scumbags like you. Smiley.

That is all.

How about an free escrow automated exchange? Like PXC has, phenixst.com / people are going to start trading soon before it dies, or is PXC the only well developed coin now....

Don't feed the trolls.  Lol.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.

lol, back it up? Why?
He is obviously joking due to your strong armed PXC battle stick.

You can throw it out there all you want, but if you have no words as to the reason why it sucks, your talking out of your ass and prove yourself to have no knowledge of what makes a coin valuable..... lol, still waiting...

lol, back it up? Why?
Merit: 270

Capping new user registrations for the time being to allow the pool to stabilize.

Will open up new user slots once I evaluate server load and optimize a bit.

http://silverwolf.ath.cx/sbc/

why window binary does not include the daemon??
I can compile that for you real fast if you require it.
yes please, it's easier for me to monitor block, diff, peers etc.

diff a bit high now, I guess many people are mining.
Here you go: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stablecoin/files/StableCoind.exe/download
great, thanks.
Activity: 217

{
"blocks" : 1151,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.66455005,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,