Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED - page 36. (Read 102756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
xus
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
what block are we in now?
Activity: 217
Merit: 10

I pushed some hashing power your way.
I am already seeing block reward payments  Grin

Can't connect for some reason
xus
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
i will give this coin a try  Cheesy
Activity: 631
Merit: 501

I pushed some hashing power your way.
I am already seeing block reward payments  Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Is this coin going to be able to make it out of the stable??
hehe

neigh neigh
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
I accounted for that... what I think is that the use of the work pre-mine is being ridiculously overused as was inconceivable.

NOW we're blaming a coin for being a pre-mine, before the coins are mined, and will be held back in the future for a service?   This is almost too much.

When I started -- the block count was 86.
There was NOTHING 'premined' in the correct sense of the word.

So I guess based on the cracked logic here -- any pool that changes a fee is 'pre-mining' you.

Odd when you stated what proof was there of the 1.2M I thought you meant you didn't know.

I knew what was stated in the OP... now, I am interested in it -- so I am mining it.

Do I know there is holdback -- yes, and I want that.  I like the 'coin mixing' idea.... more original that anything out lately.

However, I still wouldn't call it a 'pre-mine'... because the currency 'hasn't been minted yet'.
So... I like the coin, I will mine the coin, and I already ignored the chicken littles.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Is this coin going to be able to make it out of the stable??
hehe
I accounted for that... what I think is that the use of the work pre-mine is being ridiculously overused as was inconceivable.

NOW we're blaming a coin for being a pre-mine, before the coins are mined, and will be held back in the future for a service?   This is almost too much.

So I guess based on the cracked logic here -- any pool that changes a fee is 'pre-mining' you.

Odd when you stated what proof was there of the 1.2M I thought you meant you didn't know.
Yeah... I got it.
I have to actually click the ignore button to keep my sanity.
Done, and done!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
LOL this coin is so dumb anyone putting hash's into this needs a word with themselves in a dark room.
Activity: 182

An amount (0.5% of total coins) has been created by us to act as the  basis for this service

0.5 % of 250.000.000 = 1,250,000

You got it??¿?¿?¿?¿?

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
You guys are freakin hilarious.
Massive Premine.

Do any of you even know what that means?  or are you just parroting previous posts?
Secondly, what proof is there of 1.2M premined coins?

By my math -- at 700 blocks there would be 3,883 coins mined.

Now, if this is a holdback for the mixing service and the block reward is 25 -- then 17,300 coins have been minted, 3,883 have been paid to miners and 13,471 have been held back.

Again I ask.... where are these 'massively premined' coins?

Yes please read the original post

Or here I'll quote it for you...

"An amount (0.5% of total coins) has been created by us to act as the  basis for this service. A small amount of these coins may be used for giveaways and bounties, as the community sees fit. "

Now try using a calculator and you end up with 1.2M premined.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
You are forgetting that the first 900 blocks are not 25 coins each.
Read the first post again...
"
Our goal is to not have a disproportionate amount of coins created within the first 24 hours. Mined blocks will mature after 20 blocks.

Block 0-90        0 coins
Block 90-180     1 coins
Block 180-270   2 coins
Block 270-360   3 coins
Block 360-450   6 coins
Block 450-540   8 coins
Block 540-630   12 coins
Block 630-720   15 coins
Block 720-810   18 coins
Block 810-900   22 coins
Block 900+       25 coins

"
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
250,000,000 * 0.005 = 1,250,000  as stated in the OP.

Yes, it is stated that these coins will be used for the mixing service, and a small amount for bounties, etc. but it is still a premine.  I'm not saying that is good or bad, just stating the facts.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
I started like 5min after the sources were released and the block count was at 180 ...just saying
Pages:
Jump to: