Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║scattercoin║XSTC║ Anonymous ║ X11 POW + POS║Payments Online - page 5. (Read 27800 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Yes, We were also surprised, and we've got a bad moment

How does that do? Prices are so low now, lose

How much do you STC?
I am not a developer i am only upload to github.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bittrex Poloniex cryptsy (external exchange group): 90479446
B P C 外网炒币群: 90479446

How does that do? Prices are so low now, lose

How much do you STC?
Dear miners, POW ended.
Dear developers please specify the number of blocks POW period, as miners are using their power in the shuffle.
Thank you for your attention

POW ended?
Dear miners, POW ended.
Dear developers please specify the number of blocks POW period, as miners are using their power in the shuffle.
Thank you for your attention
Activity: 61
SCATTERCOIN POW has ended now only pos when do it go back to POW or do it stay on POS now?Huh
From yesterday until now mine pool not coin! You are still very difficult to dig STC coins?
Activity: 70
Short closed, Target Hit #btc

@ scattercoin can you get it on a big exchange? if you get it on one of the big exchanges you can then vote to have scattercoin pumped on a voting list but it needs to be on a big exchange, email the big exchanges and ask them if you can pay in scattercoin to get on there exchange if you leave it to long to get on a big exchange people will stop mining and that is the start of the end for STC if that happens 

STC I have tried my best, to do it, I am a person ability is not enough We need to work together!
Activity: 8
@ scattercoin can you get it on a big exchange? if you get it on one of the big exchanges you can then vote to have scattercoin pumped on a voting list but it needs to be on a big exchange, email the big exchanges and ask them if you can pay in scattercoin to get on there exchange if you leave it to long to get on a big exchange people will stop mining and that is the start of the end for STC if that happens 
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do you need anybody to translate the OP to English? Mucho bad English man.
More than 3 typos. And some of them that you are clearly not aware of.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You act stupid but that will not help you. You did read your OP? If you do not see anything wrong, then you're done. It's as simple as that
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
When will Scatter be added on bigger exchange?
Short closed, Target Hit #btc

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do you need anybody to translate the OP to English? Mucho bad English man.
More than 3 typos. And some of them that you are clearly not aware of.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Captain
Is this dead cat still alive?  Shocked
@SCATTERCOIN you can pay to put your coin on      https://c-cex.com/    and its a lot cheaper than cryptsy   pay to vote only need 300 votes for first place!!!
It`s good idea!

Also they are taking votes for scattercoin on CRYPTOINE  and CRYPTSY - why are people not voting?Huh?

Activity: 102
@SCATTERCOIN you can pay to put your coin on      https://c-cex.com/    and its a lot cheaper than cryptsy   pay to vote only need 300 votes for first place!!!
It`s good idea!
Not much happening on lazycoin
Will STC be going on any other exchange??
The whole scattercoin network finally force and on the increase, and the price did not rise, this is why?
STC's supporters say, there are three days hunters Bitcoin, ready to buy a large number of scattercoin
Pages:
Jump to: