Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║scattercoin║XSTC║ Anonymous ║ X11 POW + POS║Payments Online - page 8. (Read 27800 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Exchanges - Currently Voting - Please vote!

Please try to vote! The team is beginning to look for more exchange platform!
ok guys all go to the exchange witch is shown above make a account up and then vote if you dont make a account you vote will only count as 1 vote if you make a account then vote it will count as 4 votes!! lets all show some support and lets all try and get this coin on more than 1 exchange :}
Activity: 70
Exchanges - Currently Voting - Please vote!

Please try to vote! The team is beginning to look for more exchange platform!
CryptoBE Block Explorer will be removed in 24hrs if the payment is not received. Payment has been outstanding for over three days now.
Cry Cry Cry

It is a China coin? Out of the question

Friends, if you don't understand, don't disorderly speak, if you don't like STC, may lose an opportunity! Thank you for your attention!
@scattercoin thats !!grate news!! i have voted on cryptoine do you no when the other site will put it on there exchange and will we have to vote it in or is it going to be put on the exchange without the voting system?? thks

Will, our community will be more active, I will work hard in the next week will STC go on exchange!
@scattercoin thats !!grate news!! i have voted on cryptoine do you no when the other site will put it on there exchange and will we have to vote it in or is it going to be put on the exchange without the voting system?? thks
coin-swap
cryptoine
will be exchange
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
@scattercoin  do you no when the coin will be on a exchange?? will it be 7days after launch??? thks
good question
@scattercoin  do you no when the coin will be on a exchange?? will it be 7days after launch??? thks
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If not a scam, scatter is definitely DOA.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
The developer has not paid his bounties.  I would stay away until he decides to.
Activity: 12
Good day!
I'm trying to make C-CEX add voting!
But C0CEX not let me do that, I would submit suggestions!
However, I think what we need your help, depending on the make C-CEX to make some changes!
Like STC, please submit a proposal to the C-CEX, perhaps some day make a vote as soon as possible!
I tried to make STC make some exchange!
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#
Please fill in! And submit scattercoin

STC author garbage ah, do not contact exchange!
Activity: 12
CryptoBE Block Explorer will be removed in 24hrs if the payment is not received. Payment has been outstanding for over three days now.
Cry Cry Cry

It is a China coin? Out of the question
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Captain

Does this turd coin have a block explore? Shocked
Activity: 112
Activity: 321
Please suggest to C-CEX VOTING
Theundertaker!  =  hellobilljoygo =  scattercoin
LOL
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I already asked but also good idea that we all contact CoinSwap and Cryptoine to add ScatterCoin.

Please do the same.
hi guys lets all put the effort and get this on a exchange every1 in the loby go 2 oi-cex and put in a request to get scattercoin on there exchange and go to all the other exchanges and do the same lets show some love to scattercoin it will love us back :} 
oh good
I will support you!
This is an excellent idea!
C-CEX will add stc voting
Pages:
Jump to: