Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 120. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys i'm thinking that it would be actually better NOT to be listed on mintpal before USDe.

I've been in many chats and trollbox and they're all watching at USDe, nobody cares about KDC yet.

I think that being up there at the first spot for one or two days increases exposure much more than being listed suddenly, and it gives some time to the coin to grow and mature a bit before being ready to be traded.

imho

yeah I agree. I doubt we can ocertake them anyway after the price increase in votes. Hopefully we can get on by Wednesday

For now on doubt longer exist in this thread... period.

Keep moving. .

Nice to see some USDe people too, yes, it most be not always me that spam your thread Cheesy, looking forward to see USDe trading on Mintpal on Monday, unless one of those other coins will spend 1BTC to take the first place. But i don't think KDC will spend 1 BTC to be first, we can wait... you won this round Smiley Now lets work together and achieve something big and lets us become the name BTC/LTC coin, still thinking who will be the new BTC, USDe or Klondike coin Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Guys i'm thinking that it would be actually better NOT to be listed on mintpal before USDe.

I've been in many chats and trollbox and they're all watching at USDe, nobody cares about KDC yet.

I think that being up there at the first spot for one or two days increases exposure much more than being listed suddenly, and it gives some time to the coin to grow and mature a bit before being ready to be traded.

imho

yeah I agree. I doubt we can ocertake them anyway after the price increase in votes. Hopefully we can get on by Wednesday

For now on doubt longer exist in this thread... period.

Keep moving. .
legendary
@Klondikecoin

Can you give a update here on the thread what has been done this week, as i'm sure that a lot of our followers didn't check IRC as they are all waiting for those Ukrianian girls pictures Cheesy
legendary
In fact i was looking at a serie on tv and it was about World War I and then i check the history and in fact the things what happening now looks very similar to war world one, ok, there is no Frans Ferdinand anymore, but change it to President Viktor Janoekovitsj that was running away to Russia, and Russia putting their solders in crimea (lets change that to Austria police that were not allowed to enter Servië) and then you have the same match as World War I. One difference between now and in 1914 is that everything is based on economic. Europe & USA will not go to war, they will just stop trading with russia. Result Russia will become Nord Korea, people will be suffering, dying...
Well if people would just look at it from Russias point of view, I think they would understand it better.

Nazis are trying to overtake Ukraine, ye?
A lot of russians are living in Crimea and Ukraine, ye?
Putin wants to reassure the Russian people are safe from the nazis. Putin doesn't want any nazipower.

Even if Putin would "take over" Ukraine, I think he will give the responsibility to a president that is worthy having control of the country. He will not be a Hitler or a Stalin.

Obama though... I do not trust American politicians at all. Think of their patriotism, the presidents are actually saying that Americans are the "perfect people", the people who are the smartest etc etc. Who did that? Yeah you're right, Hitler did that. Putin may act in a way that is not correct but his intentions are though.

For you who doesn't know, I'm from Sweden so I am not from Russia Smiley

Putin changes laws to stay in power, didn't he? That sounds a lot like Hitler. The only differences between now and 60 years ago is that everything is driven by money. Just stop trading with Russia and they will drop 100 years back in time. You even don't need to use any weapons anymore. Money is a very powerful weapon. Already was reading a article that USA will supply gas etc so that they are less depending on Russia gas.

Btw, in the capital of Belgium you have more Turkish people then Belgium people but that doesn't give Turkey the right to take over Brussel, no?

When i was President i really would just put business on hold with Russia, and putting will start crying, correct begging for business again.

PS: I don't like Abama too Smiley, but Russia did a illegal step so they need to act in a way that will hurt him a lot, and that is money. Problem fixed in 5 mins.

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
In fact i was looking at a serie on tv and it was about World War I and then i check the history and in fact the things what happening now looks very similar to war world one, ok, there is no Frans Ferdinand anymore, but change it to President Viktor Janoekovitsj that was running away to Russia, and Russia putting their solders in crimea (lets change that to Austria police that were not allowed to enter Servië) and then you have the same match as World War I. One difference between now and in 1914 is that everything is based on economic. Europe & USA will not go to war, they will just stop trading with russia. Result Russia will become Nord Korea, people will be suffering, dying...
Well if people would just look at it from Russias point of view, I think they would understand it better.

Nazis are trying to overtake Ukraine, ye?
A lot of russians are living in Crimea and Ukraine, ye?
Putin wants to reassure the Russian people are safe from the nazis. Putin doesn't want any nazipower.

Even if Putin would "take over" Ukraine, I think he will give the responsibility to a president that is worthy having control of the country. He will not be a Hitler or a Stalin.

Obama though... I do not trust American politicians at all. Think of their patriotism, the presidents are actually saying that Americans are the "perfect people", the people who are the smartest etc etc. Who did that? Yeah you're right, Hitler did that. Putin may act in a way that is not correct but his intentions are though.

For you who doesn't know, I'm from Sweden so I am not from Russia Smiley
legendary
In fact when you check the voting on mintpal then suddenly a lot less votes are hitting the market Cheesy
legendary
I was first thinking to put a picture of two beautiful ukrainain girls and next to it a picture of Putin, with the question, who do you want to rule the world Cheesy, but then i thought no sex before 1am Cheesy
Maan... it's 3 minutes until 1am...
Show me them ukrainain girls  Cheesy

Grin I accidently added something on my twitter, it was related to the SXC (Sexcoin) and now i'm receive all of those nice pictures Cheesy
legendary
I was first thinking to put a picture of two beautiful ukrainain girls and next to it a picture of Putin, with the question, who do you want to rule the world Cheesy, but then i thought no sex before 1am Cheesy
Maan... it's 3 minutes until 1am...
Show me them ukrainain girls  Cheesy
legendary
CRIMEA IS UKRAINIAN!!!! RUSSIA FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

Kris... are you drunk?  Cheesy

Not really Smiley Just want to make a statement not really related to Klondike coin, but in fact it is related to Klondike coin, as we stand for freedom/ for hope / for new opportunities and what Russia is doing is illegal and my wife is Ukrainian/Tatarian so...  Wink

I replied @twitter Cheesy
legendary

Not really Smiley Just want to make a statement not really related to Klondike coin, but in fact it is related to Klondike coin, as we stand for freedom/ for hope / for new opportunities and what Russia is doing is illegal and my wife is Ukrainian/Tatarian so...  Wink

legendary

I would recommend to use BTC for

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

and certainly use your points to get us listed there....as i said before, with the new rules in place (only 5 votes and not 6 anymore per hour), with the increase in payment, i believe BTCs can be used in better ways.

Voting on cryptsy or creating buy walls or just buying coins.
The new voting system is actually beneficial for USD-e and KDC since it's more difficult to get to the same number of votes as us now Cheesy

Yeap, but we will not win Cheesy
Not tomorrow but on wednesday Smiley
legendary

and certainly use your points to get us listed there....as i said before, with the new rules in place (only 5 votes and not 6 anymore per hour), with the increase in payment, i believe BTCs can be used in better ways.

The new voting system is actually beneficial for USD-e and KDC since it's more difficult to get to the same number of votes as us now Cheesy

Yeap, but we will not win Cheesy
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I can't wait Wednesday to do this :

Grin

legendary

legendary

imho

USDe has a very strong community, much more members, much stronger then us, but i expect a lot from DEV and their future plans as also of Klonpay. I believe those can put us in the middle of the spotlight.

Jump to: