Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 116. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Great News I got the prepaid reloadable VISA cards, sending over BTC to both and try it out Smiley

TO THE MOON!!!!! prepaid reloadable VISA cards, what more can we expect? 2 reloadable VISA cards  Grin

I have 2 Smiley one for USD one for EUR, didnt order the GBP one, that is for later:)

dude... thats awesome!

is there any other coinstore who sells these?? (I mean like an "official kdc store" ) or is KDC first?

It is a KDC first Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Great News I got the prepaid reloadable VISA cards, sending over BTC to both and try it out Smiley

TO THE MOON!!!!! prepaid reloadable VISA cards, what more can we expect? 2 reloadable VISA cards  Grin

I have 2 Smiley one for USD one for EUR, didnt order the GBP one, that is for later:)

dude... thats awesome!

is there any other coinstore who sells these?? (I mean like an "official kdc store" ) or is KDC first?
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Leaders/DEV do ann ANN about the visa prepaid, and market the fuck out of our services (they dont do any good if only supporters knows about them...) Cheesy

Calm down and trust me that I will market the shit out of the prepaid visa tomorrow,  I just need to get the plugin ready for opencart and finish up on the website. Then and only then you can market the prepaid and the possibility to exchange KDC -> FIAT

Dont do it before as it might have a negative impact if it is not available when you announce it.

I am working as hard and as fast as I can

That was an amazing new O_O, im not a dumper but.... my mind said me SELL ALL, BUY KDC...

Whats the latest news about KARM? Ive got a million KARM, but havent looked into it recently. Any nice developments Kartojal?
Leaders/DEV do ann ANN about the visa prepaid, and market the fuck out of our services (they dont do any good if only supporters knows about them...) Cheesy

Calm down and trust me that I will market the shit out of the prepaid visa tomorrow,  I just need to get the plugin ready for opencart and finish up on the website. Then and only then you can market the prepaid and the possibility to exchange KDC -> FIAT

Dont do it before as it might have a negative impact if it is not available when you announce it.

Jil, pm me when its ready. I get a "you got pm'ed e-mail" and can act quickly then (announce at @klondikecoins etc)
Activity: 207

That was an amazing new O_O, im not a dumper but.... my mind said me SELL ALL, BUY KDC...

Yes I will announce in OP, website and Twitter once the cards are online @ kdcgoods.com.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

TO THE MOON!!!!! prepaid reloadable VISA cards, what more can we expect? 2 reloadable VISA cards  Grin

Better buy those cheap coins at coinedup  Smiley

Where i can get one?  Shocked  Shocked  S.U. AND TAKE MY MONEY.  Roll Eyes Grin

PD: Klondikecoin will  go up like Usde in Wednesday!!!

Activity: 207

TO THE MOON!!!!! prepaid reloadable VISA cards, what more can we expect? 2 reloadable VISA cards  Grin

Better buy those cheap coins at coinedup  Smiley

Where i can get one?  Shocked  Shocked  S.U. AND TAKE MY MONEY.  Roll Eyes Grin

PD: Klondikecoin will  go up like Usde in Wednesday!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
NOW EVERYONE DONATE 0.1BTC SO THAT WE REACH 80K VOTES!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Better buy those cheap coins at coinedup  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Growcoin Chief
any chance mintpal will add both USDE and KDC?  Roll Eyes
Don't count on it, but as long there is life there is hope!

LOL... indeed!  Cheesy
Growcoin Chief

Don't count on it.

LOL there always is a reason for hope  Wink

though i dont expect anything today....

maybe 2 days wait isnt so bad.. people will buy crazy before hitting mintpal.... just look at USDE... few days ago it was 30/40 satoshi?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Not at the same time, the longer they delay a coin the more money they can get in donations
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Don't count on it, but as long there is life there is hope!

Don't count on it.
Jump to: