Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 65. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I updated my client but it won't sync anymore... it keeps saying No block source available, 9 weeks behind.
I created the klondike.conf file with the nodes on the first page, but nothing changes
I tried to manually add the nodes in the console but it keeps returning a -1 error
Can I have some help please

Did you follow the instructions as well?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I updated my client but it won't sync anymore... it keeps saying No block source available, 9 weeks behind.
I created the klondike.conf file with the nodes on the first page, but nothing changes
I tried to manually add the nodes in the console but it keeps returning a -1 error
Can I have some help please
Updated the OP, important news have been moved to the roadmap instead of being spread out over the Post.

Remember to Donate for the NY trip https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5685238 We are not that far away from our goal. We can do this!

Regards
Jilixi
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Mein Wallet wird nicht syncron wer kann helfen?
Danke

1. Laden Sie die neueste Brieftasche aus http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForWindows.zip
2. gehen Sie zu C: \ Users \ {your username} \ AppData \ Roaming \ Klondikecoin (AppData ist ein versteckter Ordner - Google es)
3. Sichern Sie Ihre wallet.dat
4. ERNST! DO STEP 3
5. Alles außer Wallet.dat Löschen
6. Führen Sie das Neueste Klondikecoin-qt.exe
7. machen die neue klondikecoin.conf von Details aus erster Beitrag und kopieren Sie in das Verzeichnis \ AppData \ Roaming \ Klondikecoin

Can't sync the wallet too, any new nodes?

on the thread OP there are instructions and new nodes at the bottom.
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
solid 1.66 BTC Buyorder @mintpal

This could be a double edged sword. Someone trading KDC on Mintpal has about 3 BTC to play with and they'll pull that wall when the price has raised high enough to dump for a profit. They usually use a couple of walls of about 1.5 btc to simulate buy support. Once they've dumped half, they'll chuck in a sell wall to keep the price down to buy back in cheap.

It could also be a new player, but it follows the same pattern as it has over the past few days.
Activity: 182
Danke

1. Laden Sie die neueste Brieftasche aus http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForWindows.zip
2. gehen Sie zu C: \ Users \ {your username} \ AppData \ Roaming \ Klondikecoin (AppData ist ein versteckter Ordner - Google es)
3. Sichern Sie Ihre wallet.dat
4. ERNST! DO STEP 3
5. Alles außer Wallet.dat Löschen
6. Führen Sie das Neueste Klondikecoin-qt.exe
7. machen die neue klondikecoin.conf von Details aus erster Beitrag und kopieren Sie in das Verzeichnis \ AppData \ Roaming \ Klondikecoin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Danke
  • This coin has never been pumped before but it's really a good candidate with its fast 2 times halvening in the coming months so the miners won't be able to dump like crazy

a plus point for a pump
solid 1.66 BTC Buyorder @mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Why don't one of the dev's or community leaders assemble a "prospectus" for potential investors in KDC?

Make it very visible here and on the main website, twitter, fb, etc..

That way investors can easily see what makes KDC a great coin and an even better investment.

EDIT: Just an idea but maybe translate into Russian, Chinese, and German also.  Smiley
KDC 1st in cryptsy  -- We all know whats going to be: A bitter sweet symphony.

How could being traded on Cryptsy be bitter?

definitely smells a pump as price of kdc [with a dedicated community and various services with in 3 months of launch, etc] is cheap with this rate, we can expect a pump if no purposeful market manipulation at cryptsy.   [ i think leaf is suffering it now at cryptsy]
Someone knows how long it takes untill the kdc android wallet is finished ? I really need a possibility to take my kdc with me. Everyone has a phone and android is on most of them. So i could tell my friends about it and send them their first kdc on their phones. I dont want to make stress, i just want an approximate time when it will be finished.
I would definitely like it too  Smiley
KDC 1st in cryptsy  Smiley

Fucking interesting!!!! And this for what someone are again saying for a dead coin.... (PS: all altcoins are now dead coins, they are all trading 90% below their highs)
Now I have to say something. It was pretty clear who has sent BTCs for voting on mintpal. I was one of them and I wasn't the biggest by far. It was totally transparent. Here for cryptsy, it's different:
  • These votes for cryptsy seem to come from nowhere. I personally am responsible for 80 votes, that's just nothing in the total votes. What the heck, for mintpal, I paid for 10.000 votes and voted myself several times
  • We experienced the bot on mintpal yesterday night.
  • This coin has never been pumped before but it's really a good candidate with its fast 2 times halvening in the coming months so the miners won't be able to dump like crazy
Imo, buy now on the dips, because there are signs that you may never see such cheap prices again. This thing smells like a pump.

Maybe...but we've said that before too. We'll probs see the 7k mark like we did when we were top of Mintpal, followed by a dump on Cryptsy.

EDIT: Also that bot was just a small timer, trying to manipulate the price with orders of less than 1KDC
Your analysis is good in the market right now, I will even say that the 7k mark in the bear market we experience now is unreachable. But you have to feel the market, when money will flow in again (and it will sooner or later, it's not a matter of if, but of when), the market will be crazy again and the 7k mark swept away.

The bot was tricky at start but now it seems to stabilize the price, even increase it up a little bit and a good mean to provide a steady volume. I don't like bots but this one seems to be smooth so far. Let's see how it goes.
Activity: 168
Someone knows how long it takes untill the kdc android wallet is finished ? I really need a possibility to take my kdc with me. Everyone has a phone and android is on most of them. So i could tell my friends about it and send them their first kdc on their phones. I dont want to make stress, i just want an approximate time when it will be finished.
Activity: 336

Often a coin looses value after being added on cryptsy. But I personnally think kdc is more like uno, I don't think kdc will loose that much value after being added to cryptsy, making it a good candidate for further pumps.

I'll give in everything for a pump. This is what makes this coin special -> http://kdcgoods.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=78 Alternative outlets can keep the value +++
Activity: 672

Support for Gold Spot Prices (KDC -> Gold soon)

This^

Send me details... as soon as you have them.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like the logo because I love gold

Often a coin looses value after being added on cryptsy. But I personnally think kdc is more like uno, I don't think kdc will loose that much value after being added to cryptsy, making it a good candidate for further pumps.
KDC 1st in cryptsy  Smiley

Fucking interesting!!!! And this for what someone are again saying for a dead coin.... (PS: all altcoins are now dead coins, they are all trading 90% below their highs)
Now I have to say something. It was pretty clear who has sent BTCs for voting on mintpal. I was one of them and I wasn't the biggest by far. It was totally transparent. Here for cryptsy, it's different:
  • These votes for cryptsy seem to come from nowhere. I personally am responsible for 80 votes, that's just nothing in the total votes. What the heck, for mintpal, I paid for 10.000 votes and voted myself several times
  • We experienced the bot on mintpal yesterday night.
Imo, buy now on the dips, because there are signs that you may never see such cheap prices again. This thing smells like a pump.

Maybe...but we've said that before too. We'll probs see the 7k mark like we did when we were top of Mintpal, followed by a dump on Cryptsy.

EDIT: Also that bot was just a small timer, trying to manipulate the price with orders of less than 1KDC
Pages:
Jump to: