Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 73. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
donation sent. I expect to see a picture of KDC logo at the top of the Empire State Building  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Am I the only one concerned that Continuumcoin will be added before us on cryptsy.  That coin is a scam, look at the history on mintpal.  it got on then dumped, now its holding 7.7 btc sell wall at 0.00000001. 

No, we are not concerned, we will be added on cryptsy one day... in fact it would be great to be added before the New York trip.
Thing is we need more donations to go to NY!
So, come one people - help KDC to NY!

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

BTC donation wallet: 1DF5Ugmx2bTEB17SvGvtSF7Q3fPQKMMbeR
KDC donation wallet: LAHSi3VSofimRS4sMmZnfYdhq6Jm6bpwAF
DOGE donation wallet: DS59HRWAtzYF732RRJ6Jf46vLgM2eNE6cj
LTC donation wallet: LY3dBRJPS82zTLhhVuydWsmkiiK1QoRBm6
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Am I the only one concerned that Continuumcoin will be added before us on cryptsy.  That coin is a scam, look at the history on mintpal.  it got on then dumped, now its holding 7.7 btc sell wall at 0.00000001. 

No, we are not concerned, we will be added on cryptsy one day... in fact it would be great to be added before the New York trip.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 207
A question! When can i exchange KDC for EUROS in http://kdcgoods.com ? Are you thought about that?

Thank you! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://kdc.suprnova.cc
0% fee
VDiff+Stratum
Idle Worker Notifs
And everything else you need Smiley

Happy mining !

MSG me for questions/problems !

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Hi!

I've registered at the pool.klonchain.info almost two weeks ago and still have not received a confirmation email.
What's more, a few days ago I've used pool's contact form and again the same - nothing.
Could any of the pool devs activate my account or send the activation email again?

TIA

Did you use the same username on the pool?
Also try check your trashbox on your mail
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Hi!

I've registered at the pool.klonchain.info almost two weeks ago and still have not received a confirmation email.
What's more, a few days ago I've used pool's contact form and again the same - nothing.
Could any of the pool devs activate my account or send the activation email again?

TIA

Did you use the same username on the pool?
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Hi!

TIA

u dont need to activte ur account to start mining, well i didnt activate mine.
Activity: 50
Hi!

TIA
Activity: 168
how many btc have you already collected for the ny trip ?
Activity: 196
Remeber if you have a cryptsy account to vote on klondikecoin to be added here: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

You better get on IRC Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Remeber if you have a cryptsy account to vote on klondikecoin to be added here: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Guys, Joffess and Jilixi knows eachother IRL so they're just trolling  Cheesy

Still. nobody (that has high hopes for this coin) wants to read that stuff.
Activity: 42
Guys, Joffess and Jilixi knows eachother IRL so they're just trolling  Cheesy

Yeah, sorry if that wasn't clear.
Guys, Joffess and Jilixi knows eachother IRL so they're just trolling  Cheesy
Activity: 168
I hope the kdcprice stays low till thursday. Want to increase my kdcbalance  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Jilixi and Joffess please delete those angry threads. Nobody wants to read that.

You're welcome.

such great news..... Is there anything you can do that matters?

U wanna fight me fgt? I'll wreck u m8.

This is why we should have a self moderated thread, to clean out post from idiots like this....

This is why we should have moderated pregnancy-rights, to clean out fetuses like this idiot.
Boys... Keep this fight away from the thread...
We don't care about your marriage  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: