Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 77. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Blackcoin is trending upwards because of their multipool (IMHO). Having a multipool that buys their own coin seems to be paying off. Couldn't we do the same with klondikecoin? I realize the developers probably have a lot on their plate right now but there could be other people with knowledge on how to accomplish this.
I don't think we could actually...
Look at the net hashrate of BC and then look at ours. To do this we would need a lot of hashrate which is expensive.
In the future this could be possible though!

I thought BC was totally mined in the first week?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Blackcoin is trending upwards because of their multipool (IMHO). Having a multipool that buys their own coin seems to be paying off. Couldn't we do the same with klondikecoin? I realize the developers probably have a lot on their plate right now but there could be other people with knowledge on how to accomplish this.
I don't think we could actually...
Look at the net hashrate of BC and then look at ours. To do this we would need a lot of hashrate which is expensive.
In the future this could be possible though!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have got 3 beta invite codes for Donkey Koin (https://donkeyko.in/) if anyone from KDC community would like one let me know and will send one to you to check it out looks promising so far.

Sure I'll take one, [email protected]

PM sent...... Wink 2 left
Activity: 196
I have got 3 beta invite codes for Donkey Koin (https://donkeyko.in/) if anyone from KDC community would like one let me know and will send one to you to check it out looks promising so far.

Sure I'll take one, [email protected]
Activity: 238
We have raised over 10% of total !! This is excluding the 1 - 2 flight tickets Ph111 vowed for! 1 ticket is about 600 euro (ams-nyc). 2 tickets = ~ 1.9 BTC. That makes for a total of almost 3.5 BTC raised within like 12 hours !!

Still a bumpy road ahead before we actually are in New York ! Donate TODAY!
It's only 100 people donating 0.1 BTC for the cause and we can make it. Ill make sure we have a nice young blonde hotshot ladygirl we pickup in NY do our promotions  Grin

Ofc the trip will be recorded with photo's and video. We can/will make a (video-youtube) report of it ! This also adds to the promotion and awereness of KDC.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

BTC donation wallet: 1DF5Ugmx2bTEB17SvGvtSF7Q3fPQKMMbeR
KDC donation wallet: LAHSi3VSofimRS4sMmZnfYdhq6Jm6bpwAF
DOGE donation wallet: DS59HRWAtzYF732RRJ6Jf46vLgM2eNE6cj
LTC donation wallet: LY3dBRJPS82zTLhhVuydWsmkiiK1QoRBm6

I'll try to fix that too... a few of them... But not ONLY for the sake of KDC  Wink
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
We have raised over 10% of total !! This is excluding the 1 - 2 flight tickets Ph111 vowed for! 1 ticket is about 600 euro (ams-nyc). 2 tickets = ~ 1.9 BTC. That makes for a total of almost 3.5 BTC raised within like 12 hours !!

Still a bumpy road ahead before we actually are in New York ! Donate TODAY!
It's only 100 people donating 0.1 BTC for the cause and we can make it. Ill make sure we have a nice young blonde hotshot ladygirl we pickup in NY do our promotions  Grin

Ofc the trip will be recorded with photo's and video. We can/will make a (video-youtube) report of it ! This also adds to the promotion and awereness of KDC.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KDC is transparant in the given donations.

View a spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWudbaJrQcFdEZGbzRPbi1pdEtpUUxmbk1qdE55bVE&usp=sharing

Have you donated, but your donation isnt in the list? Please wait for 24 hours before sending a message. List is updated manually.

> ill update OP with the spreadsheet link now.

OP updated

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

Donations in EURO, USD or GBP are welcome too. PM for details.

At this point in time, we prefer donation in BTC. If target is not reached and we are unable to go (which you won't let happen ofcourse) all donations will be used for promoting KDC and marketing materials. We have 100% faith that the community will unite for the greater cause and get KDC represented in New York !

All profits from KDCgoods.com will be used towards this convention too. Donations from the official pool gets added too.

KDC is transparant about the donations received.

View a spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWudbaJrQcFdEZGbzRPbi1pdEtpUUxmbk1qdE55bVE&usp=sharing

Have you donated, but your donation isnt in the list? Please wait for 24 hours before sending a message. List is updated manually.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
KDC is transparant in the given donations.

View a spreadsheet here:

> ill update OP with the spreadsheet link now.

Activity: 196
Some interesting news:

Crypto Rush ‏@TheCryptoRush  24 min.
Huge news to share to today. We welcome our new majority shareholder @fyrstikken to CryptoRush! Official Statement http://goo.gl/fZWAAe

https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Very interesting :

3. It shall be possible for Users of CryptoRush to buy CryptoRushShares (CRS) on
CryptoRush in a new Crypto-Stock-Market that will be available shortly today.
4. 25 % of CRS will be available to the market - 75 % will be off market, there will be a
finite number of shares, and the amount of % you own is equal to the amount of % of
the trade-fees across the exchange in return every week. You can also trade
CryptoRush-shares on the exchange. In clear text - Shareholders will make profit on
exchange-fee, withdraw-fee, and can buy and sell the shares on cryptorush the same
way as coins and stocks.

Damm interesting!!!!

Point Number 5  Grin

Is what's listed the entire publicly available IPO?  How many total shares are there?  I can't seem to locate that info.  I'd beware of this.

ETA: There are currently 14,881,380 CRS for sale on cryptorush for a total of 1500 BTC.  Daily volume in btc @ 25% is ~50 BTC.  ROI is roughly 30 days, not bad at all IF that's the entire 25% issue.
Off topic but just to warn people

The best statement is this one: "to ensure a better trading-experience for everyone, and an end to the pump & dump culture I find so disgusting."

Funny when you know that pump & dumps were initiated by Fyrstikken himself  Roll Eyes

Next that guy bought his shares at roughly 1250-1300 satoshis and now he sells them back at 1847.

Imo it's not that much of a bargain
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
1359.25399407 KDC headed to the NYC fund.  I'd send more but I'm a bit tapped after the mintpal vote   Cheesy

Thanks!!!

DEV: A lot of people are sending KDC coins, but when we need to convert those coins to BTC then we will crash our own coin. For example when people donate 100,000 KDC coins, then when putting those all on the market it will put some pressure on the price. So are we looking for a person that want to take all those coins, or are you planning to sell a few coins every day? Or is DEV buying those coins and replace it in euros/dollars?

I will have some bitcoin on next Thursday and I will trade for some KDC (approx 10K) @ 5000 sat.

Dont sell it in a exchange, try sell it to anyone with private-escrow!

Yeah thats what I was planning. Dev ask if anyone would buy the coins rather than having to put then on an exchange. I will just do a bitcoin for KDC swap directly with the Dev.
Activity: 207
1359.25399407 KDC headed to the NYC fund.  I'd send more but I'm a bit tapped after the mintpal vote   Cheesy

Thanks!!!

DEV: A lot of people are sending KDC coins, but when we need to convert those coins to BTC then we will crash our own coin. For example when people donate 100,000 KDC coins, then when putting those all on the market it will put some pressure on the price. So are we looking for a person that want to take all those coins, or are you planning to sell a few coins every day? Or is DEV buying those coins and replace it in euros/dollars?

I will have some bitcoin on next Thursday and I will trade for some KDC (approx 10K) @ 5000 sat.

Dont sell it in a exchange, try sell it to anyone with private-escrow!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Check out Microcoin.... looks like someone want to pump that coin...

I hope some of you bought some guys... just hit 4. I'm selling at 12 :d

How about we keep other coins out of this thread? =)))

Why? If people notice something then it is not bad to inform other people so that they can dump their coins ... sometimes people don't know that a certain coin is moving higher because they don't check their coins every five minutes and when they read it on the thread then they can dump it and use this money to buy more Klondike coin. When you don't say anything then the pump is gone and result in nothing...

I find it important information, same for promotion stuff, for example the altoutlet.com deal i stole from USDe, some other websites are coming from Sexcoin. How more information you receive how better it is for the community. In fact i would like to see more people talking about other coins, not just about prices, also about their ideas, like Noblecoin has some really nice stuff on their website, maybe other smaller coins also have nice stuff, but you just don't know about it as the community is not talking about it and you miss a opportunity to add value to Klondike coin.

As long as it doesn't get a spam box or so, then it should be allowed, in fact it MOST be allowed to talk about everything related to altcoins.

It's called off topic and it's annoying for people who have this thread in the watch list and come to read when it updates to find it's nothing about they care.
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Thanks!!!

legendary
Some interesting news:

Crypto Rush ‏@TheCryptoRush  24 min.
Huge news to share to today. We welcome our new majority shareholder @fyrstikken to CryptoRush! Official Statement http://goo.gl/fZWAAe

https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Very interesting :

3. It shall be possible for Users of CryptoRush to buy CryptoRushShares (CRS) on
CryptoRush in a new Crypto-Stock-Market that will be available shortly today.
4. 25 % of CRS will be available to the market - 75 % will be off market, there will be a
finite number of shares, and the amount of % you own is equal to the amount of % of
the trade-fees across the exchange in return every week. You can also trade
CryptoRush-shares on the exchange. In clear text - Shareholders will make profit on
exchange-fee, withdraw-fee, and can buy and sell the shares on cryptorush the same
way as coins and stocks.

Damm interesting!!!!

Point Number 5  Grin

Is what's listed the entire publicly available IPO?  How many total shares are there?  I can't seem to locate that info.  I'd beware of this.

ETA: There are currently 14,881,380 CRS for sale on cryptorush for a total of 1500 BTC.  Daily volume in btc @ 25% is ~50 BTC.  ROI is roughly 30 days, not bad at all IF that's the entire 25% issue.

Thanks!!!

Well we could sell x amount/hour spread on several exchanges. This wouldn't affect the price very much. Could actually higher the price since the volume will be a little little higher over a long time Smiley

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

$/€/£ shouldn't be any problems either. PM one of us and we can fix that!

legendary
Activity: 1120
1359.25399407 KDC headed to the NYC fund.  I'd send more but I'm a bit tapped after the mintpal vote   Cheesy

Thanks!!!

legendary
1359.25399407 KDC headed to the NYC fund.  I'd send more but I'm a bit tapped after the mintpal vote   Cheesy
Some interesting news:

Crypto Rush ‏@TheCryptoRush  24 min.
Huge news to share to today. We welcome our new majority shareholder @fyrstikken to CryptoRush! Official Statement http://[Suspicious link removed]/fZWAAe

We should talk with CR and get listed.
I do not think they would deny a coin that's added at mintpal and bter.

Pages:
Jump to: