Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 33. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
price at market is now 4 satoshi
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Throwing in all the hashes I can afford.
Diff: 0.79 - starting to be interesting...lets get em all...
Activity: 440
Difficulty and interest is sky rocketing Smiley We are doing good job Smiley
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Current Difficulty: 0.61466530  Grin
Activity: 406
20k lets go to the moon!
less than 200blocks to go Smiley
Activity: 210
Total Blocks: 19479

So near to block 20k and block reward inflation time Smiley Don't miss it!
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
KimoCoin stickers COOL!!

If I received my shirts I will write article for KimoCoin and proof with my order!! Grin
Activity: 280
As said we will restock in this week, not monday Smiley

We're still waiting for express courier for some items as shirts and co. So we need to wait tomorrow or maybe two days, to start shipping of orders with this items.

Your order status will be updated on website and via mail, at the moment that processing the order advance. Do not worry about. Smiley

Thanks for the fast response Smiley

Sounds great! Any idea if you will be getting that 270x in this week?

I cannot ensure about the availability of 270x this week already. But for sure we will add some used (but in perfect condition) GPU in the Used Electronic Categories.  Wink

And many new items Wink

EDIT: we ordered a bunch of different kind of KimoCoin stickers so every order will be accompanied by some stickers! Stick KMC to the world!

Awesome! Gonna put it on my rig Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Nice giveaway. Thanks

We're still waiting for express courier for some items as shirts and co. So we need to wait tomorrow or maybe two days, to start shipping of orders with this items.

Your order status will be updated on website and via mail, at the moment that processing the order advance. Do not worry about. Smiley

I cannot ensure about the availability of 270x this week already. But for sure we will add some used (but in perfect condition) GPU in the Used Electronic Categories.  Wink

And many new items Wink

EDIT: we ordered a bunch of different kind of KimoCoin stickers so every order will be accompanied by some stickers! Stick KMC to the world!

Activity: 440
Will you be giving out tracking info to kimo shoppers and restock inventory today? It's Monday  Grin

I have the same question Smiley
Will you be giving out tracking info to kimo shoppers and restock inventory today? It's Monday  Grin
PLEASE GUYS MAKE LITTLE DONATION TO COMKORT VOTE ADDRESS! WE JUST NEED 0.05 BTC TO GO AT THIRD POSITION ON THE VOTE LIST!

1KDHXzuLBQLWiHvFYoLGt2dD73wcLc6KeS

1KDHXzuLBQLWiHvFYoLGt2dD73wcLc6KeS

We will see how many miners jumps in after block 20k...im mining my coins now, but have ready bunch of MHs for tonight...

And think about how may MH/s will add to KimoCoin network around block 50k and 80k and 100k!!!! Wink
We will see how many miners jumps in after block 20k...im mining my coins now, but have ready bunch of MHs for tonight...

However for your question :
What exactly happend with block height 20001.
Is is so that reward jumps to 20001 oins per block and example for block 20100 reward is 20100?

The answer is yes. On Block 20001 the block reward step to 20001KMC and then increase gradually until a peak of 100k per block. In this period from block 20001 to block 100k, BLOCK REWARD WILL BE EQUAL (THE SAME AS) to BLOCK'S HEIGHT or i.e. : block 54567 will have a reward of 54567 KMC; block 99k will have 99000KMC of block reward, and so on. Have you got it now? Smiley

This step from 2000 to 20001 is quite big step but after then it rise smoothly.

What are these "mine and fast dump" peoples doing... this we know after some days/weeks. I hope that bad effect is only short time.

I hope it too, well, better than hoping, i'm quite sure of that. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: