Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 30. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
New KimoCoin logo:

What do you think?

nice job mate! let's hear what community thinks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
New KimoCoin logo:

What do you think?
Activity: 490
I can refund your coins if you have all this urry to receive your stuff . You forget there is also Easter holiday in this period..

do you refund at 500 satoshi? i don't think so
@Forgetme
If you don't keep the promise of shop maybe this coin is going to die, noone can help you to ship what we paid.
Listen to us, ship what we ordered and everyone will help you.
I'm not a programmer too, but we retweet and vote for exchanger, but we need to trust in you.
I spent about 100$ in shop...

I didn't go through last posts. but is it a scam? Like you guys sent payments for shopping but received nothing?

One of the first rules in forum netiquette. Go through the last posts and check with your own eyes. Then think and elaborate what you saw with your own brain.

Don't just ask and take what one says as true gold.

Smiley
@Forgetme
If you don't keep the promise of shop maybe this coin is going to die, noone can help you to ship what we paid.
I'm not a programmer too, but we retweet and vote for exchanger, but we need to trust in you.

I didn't go through last posts. but is it a scam? Like you guys sent payments for shopping but received nothing?

No they paid with a worth of 500 satoshi each kmc instead of 1 and now they're are getting angry if shipment delay of 5 working days or so...c'mon .. @ciocgun you spent what? 100$? yes with real life worth of iteam you bought..not in real change wqith KMC...don't say things that are not responding to the truth.

However we have a Kimo Shop Thread where you can post all you reclaim and not here in the main dev thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6128532

Thanks, this is just a base of beeing off topic and a libellous thing..think about..you said in your post that you WANT JUST TO SELL your coins as everybody can see there.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6248725

You forget there is also Easter holiday in this period..

However if you all need to talk about shop related stuff and issues please do it on the proper thread of KIMOSHOP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6128532

With all my respect and positiveness,

my best regards to you mate!

Ale.
@Forgetme

NO it's not SCAM, it's a good coin which just need more exchange, attention and time to become great Smiley

Smiley

Official Block Explorer: http://explorer.kimocoin.com/

Avast goes crazy on this URL. Could you look into it?
URL:   h_explorer_kimocoin_com__
URL: Mal

... Smiley

Don't worry .

WE ARE NOT LAMERS.
Activity: 440
@Forgetme

NO it's not SCAM, it's a good coin which just need more exchange, attention and time to become great Smiley
Activity: 308
@Forgetme

@Forgetme
Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member

Avast goes crazy on this URL. Could you look into it?
URL:   h_explorer_kimocoin_com__
URL: Mal

FOR THE SHOP STUFF:

As said i'm very busy in real life in these days.

Think you bought things with 500 sat worrth of a coin that has actual 2 sat worth...so take it easy and don't be so malicious...do you think we are gonna steal your 0.00000xxx btc? to ruin just our hard work? no, don't worry.

Expect a little delay,we're so few in the team, a lot of work!

I asked to community to help us, but nobody done with faucets or any others stuff.

This is not enterteinment, this is community Wink

We're not selling a coin, we're developing together..Your orders will be shipped asap, we have a lot of orders to evade, wait for couriers, then write losses (that will be some) and gains (that will be so few) and then we'll think about restock and whatever. Shirts are printing due to industry delay cause of Earl hoildays.

Patience is strong's virtue.

You dont know, how much I would like to help - but im not a programmer, dont know anything about faucets, webdesing and coding etc.
The other think is Im working afk 7am to 9pm, little child at home, so what can I do for the coin is add a little of my hashpower, push some FB like button or retweet something, hold my coins Smiley

+1 . You have my total respect . Smiley
Activity: 126
FOR THE SHOP STUFF:

Think you bought things with 500 sat worrth of a coin that has actual 2 sat worth...so take it easy and don't be so malicious...do you think we are gonna steal your 0.00000xxx btc? to ruin just our hard work? no, don't worry.

I asked to community to help us, but nobody done with faucets or any others stuff.

We're not selling a coin, we're developing together..Your orders will be shipped asap, we have a lot of orders to evade, wait for couriers, then write losses (that will be some) and gains (that will be so few) and then we'll think about restock and whatever. Shirts are printing due to industry delay cause of Earl hoildays.

You dont know, how much I would like to help - but im not a programmer, dont know anything about faucets, webdesing and coding etc.
The other think is Im working afk 7am to 9pm, little child at home, so what can I do for the coin is add a little of my hashpower, push some FB like button or retweet something, hold my coins Smiley
FOR THE SHOP STUFF:

It is really slow.

If copare example to exe coin or many others this KMC explorer is nearly unusable.
Sometimes 10 minutes, some times more.

http://execo.in/address/EdqB6J1p5zNLW3GhoYbrd1QfZX1Pe1mygT

result under 2 seconds.

http://explorer.kimocoin.com/address/KnRdDBt5uLBgBNcrD1NdsXxwUMMwearHRd

Please, if some other can check this and tell how long time it takes?  (I hope to know if problem is in my end)

Example I need it becouse I use mostly cold addresses for receive coins and want some times check balance. With this version of block explorer it is nearly impossible. And because there is not any wallet what can use "watch only" addresses without imported private keys.

we need to upgrade the VPS! Blockchain is getting bigger and bigger, and traffic too, so an upgrade soon will be made.. Smiley
Activity: 280
@forgetme - what happened with the shop restock and shipment of the orders ? No recent updates....

Look these USD prices and KMC prices and think..... Wink

I just think if I order QTY 1000 USB sticks but because I'm not kid I have not time for kidding.

In "official" kimocoin shop:

17.04.2013 15:35 GMT

Product Code: DT100G3
Availability: In Stock
Price: $12.99
Ex Tax: $12.99

Price: 5,196.0000 KMC
Ex Tax: 5,196.0000 KMC

I can immediately buy using small amount of KMC (5,196,000.0000 KMC)
But, 12,990.00 USD ... never.

Think twice what is this...

If you order a USB stick and go to check out, it won't work.
Qxw
Activity: 203
@forgetme - what happened with the shop restock and shipment of the orders ? No recent updates....

Look these USD prices and KMC prices and think..... Wink

I just think if I order QTY 1000 USB sticks but because I'm not kid I have not time for kidding.

In "official" kimocoin shop:

17.04.2013 15:35 GMT

Price: $12.99
Ex Tax: $12.99

Price: 5,196.0000 KMC
Ex Tax: 5,196.0000 KMC

I can immediately buy using small amount of KMC (5,196,000.0000 KMC)
But, 12,990.00 USD ... never.

Think twice what is this...
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code

I was wondering the same thing. Was supposed to at least get shipping/tracking info and updated order status today...

Me too
Pages:
Jump to: