Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 38. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Nice to see there is a shop and exchange running. How long are deliveries on your shop and do you give tracking info and all that?

Depends on which country we need to ship. However we send via express courier for europe customers and only via airmail for extra UUEE customers(for extra UUE tracking info added as standard for UUEE customers need to be specified.)
As specified on shipment policy: http://shop.kimocoin.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6 if you need a custom shipment you need to specify via mail. Thanks a lot.

So if I order to my US address will it still arrive at my address?
Also, if I want tracking info, I have to ask at the time of placing order?(because I'm in USA)
Activity: 210
well, tried to buy some stuff, but everything I tried is sold out Tongue

Sorry, as said before due to limited stock could happen sold out very quickly.

we'll try to restore the stock as soon as possible and we'll update here and via newsletter! (if you have signed for on our shop)

Smiley

Thanks.
Nice to see there is a shop and exchange running. How long are deliveries on your shop and do you give tracking info and all that?

Depends on which country we need to ship. However we send via express courier for europe customers and only via airmail for extra UUEE customers(for extra UUE tracking info added as standard for UUEE customers need to be specified.)
As specified on shipment policy: http://shop.kimocoin.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6 if you need a custom shipment you need to specify via mail. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
KimoCoin! Very nice coin!  Grin yay
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
well, tried to buy some stuff, but everything I tried is sold out Tongue
Activity: 280
Activity: 13
Thanks cryptosanswich and SC, bittrex great exchange Smiley
Something strange happens , I am solo minig and i find 1to 3 blocks an hour ,  now for almost 3 hours i can`t find a single block. Anyone having the same trouble? Huh Huh Huh

This is not a trouble mate.

this is the so called "luck" related to your hashrate.

Now total net hash is growing and also diff is becoming higher, so it's normal for you getting less blocks (in theory).

I say in theory because however luck of finding a block it's still luck, so it could happen very quickly or very slowly randomly.

Smiley

Relax, nothing to worry about.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Something strange happens , I am solo minig and i find 1to 3 blocks an hour ,  now for almost 3 hours i can`t find a single block. Anyone having the same trouble? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Fantastic Group! I want little donation in BTC for you Smiley .
Why have u put so low stock on GPU and BTC HuhHuh Huh Huh Huh mad

Because our funds were very loew to start the business..as i've stated we're not millionaires, nor a big group or whatever..we're just passionate people..Sorry for the initial stock availability of articles.

Maybe we're gonna ask for a sort of IPO, for the shop itself.. As all of you can see we're respecting pacts and every word given, so your donation you'll be shure that will be used for community growth.

We started the thread with only haters and trolls throwing us sh*t in every way.

NOW, we're a big (and bigger every minute) community, fair, strong and real.

With services, exchanges, active dev support, great features etc in my pow..

If everybody want to invest we will put a public BTC address for donations to let help us and grow even more our community. As you know everything in life costs: we sent free coins for first.  But we're paying node servers, computers to develop, softwares, etc. As you know who gives the best, just get the rest..

But we trust in our community as we love that our community trust us.

If you feel then, let's say a word about this, and maybe put a little donation to our (still to be created) BTC address.

We're also working on a Ebay style marketplace...sooo. don't forget to stay soooo tuned on us!

Thanks you all again.

Ale.

& the rest of KimoCoin Dev Team

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
congrats for opening the store,
and nice giveaway event too @scforum.
success for kimo
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
Why have u put so low stock on GPU and BTC HuhHuh Huh Huh Huh mad
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Bought 2 KimoCoin shirts excited!!

my suggestion for shirts

should insert size section

others

should show available items in stock
Activity: 25
Kimocoin will provide a chance to purchase education and study related goods and services with KIMOCoin as: books, e-books, pc accessories, pc components, laboratory stuff, translation services, web design and graphics and many others... Very nice indeed Smiley
Activity: 9
I am excited about the educational angle that this coin is promoting. Also the shop looks great! You can already buy gear with KimCoin. What other coins can say that? This may prove to be a decisive reason for KimoCoin's future success. Keep it up! I will be keeping my on Kimo, for sure!
70 users are browsing the KimoShop NOW!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, we're proud to announce that our KimoShop in now UP & RUNNING!

http://shop.kimocoin.com/

Remeber be quick cause many items could become out of stock very soon!

Fixed KMC price rate of 0.00000500 BTC for a limited time!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK IN THE KIMOSHOP THREAD!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6128532
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I can't Withdrawal my KMC from https://bittrex.com ??
Anyone have the problem?
Pages:
Jump to: