Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SDP]SydPak Coin[X13][POW/POS]NINJA RELEASE!!!!!!! - page 5. (Read 27515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
looking good.   Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sydpak Coin offers to build you a basic site and host it on our wix to save you time designing and no hosting fee here is some examples .

http://stewartbar81.wix.com/x2coin
http://stewartbar81.wix.com/sydpak

This service usually delivers within 24 hours and is usefull to coins about to launch or with a tight budget.

Any Updates and info change will be done free of charge

The cost is only 1000 SDP Coin

Btc accepted but prefer SDP
Message private message me for more info

Last chance to win Gold every month. Simply g9 to www.sydpak.com and go to raffles and buy a gold club ticket this ticket lasts 12 months no further payments and if you dont win a gold bar there will be prizes for every one on our last draw so every one will win something good .

If you cannot buy SDP or want to use yobit code message me on here .
Good Luck all and Happy New year
We are giving away 1k Banner Impression on our site www.free4earn.info simply sign up and tweet your username if already signed up tweet your username . @SydpakCoin
SDP store is updating some more products tonight.

Coming soon SDP'S Very own private club more news as we launch
The Gold Club and Club 100 still have some spaces left the draws for these start on the 1St Jan  and last untill 1st Dec . If you have not got a ticket yet head over to our store  and go to the raffles link and find more info there . Join the fun e will also be giving away a gold Club Ticket in twitter to a random tweeter who tweets something like @SydpakCoin looking forward for the gold club draws get yours here www.sydpak.com .
We will pick a random tweeter on sunday night .

Activity: 94
We have added ww2 collectables to our store now and new and used games . We will keep updating our site as stock arrives

site is looking very good. SDP TO THE MOON!!! Smiley

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
stewpak nice store, found it in the chat over at yobit.  I will probably buy something when i get enough sydpak

But seriously, what kind of gold is it that you sell? 6 bucks for 28 grams of 24 karat pure gold is too good to be true  Roll Eyes

Edit

I got my answer in the chat. =)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
We have added ww2 collectables to our store now and new and used games . We will keep updating our site as stock arrives

Love the new updated store mate them mining contracts are Nice keep up the good work guys  Smiley
Activity: 48
Glad to hear Sydpak store is getting better . I'll take a look i may find something i like
Activity: 29
Ponzi is currently offline due to someone sending an over payment which has corrupt the database.

We are working on a new one that will be easier to use and people will be unable to send over payments in the future.

we are hoping we are still on course to launch our auction site in January our store will get updated tonight .

our PTC site is running fine and whilst i have been ill the last few days it has been a good chance for me to look to the future and where we are heading .

I will be looking for some new members of staff from Marketing to Development as we start to roll out more things we need a bigger team so feel free to get in cointact with us .

Activity: 48
Please fix the dice it is unplayable so laggy
Activity: 32
Is this coin dead now. No one is talking this thread is dead
What a bunch of garbage, there is no online nodes, I cant sync, and I have over 10 nodes listen from ip's i have pulled from the postings in this forum. Your DNS Seeds are the same and you dont even have any additional nodes set inside the code, What the fuck is this? a shit show? Do you need some real help from someone who knows what  the hell they are doing? PM me if you do. Otherwise fix your shitty coin and post nodes that are actually online with the proper ports open, Thanks.
Straight Copy Paste yet your trying to convince people your serious, not to mention the first 5 addresses on the richlist have more than 95% of this coin. LOL?
http://sdp.miningalts.com/
1   AUDkNvnCiRDBhDTsZsvyrKxW1EuF76RbSH   49983.68495808   32.33
2   ATREGVLfkcSwRdkKP4Rb6Pz1sGduUAHF2L   28464.48775873   18.41
3   AGXDY3pf9m4teQutsABKmQBx2CNYhX8Q5o   13000.00000000   8.41
4   AZzkAZxsNxfiyr8uCa2jqw3Gv4g8gS4nzM   12540.00000000   8.11
5   AG1bWv7XFDvNqA2V5RzaRsbh79sRmUPrhX   12500.00000000   8.09
Pretty bad distribution isnt it?

Distribution os nothing to do with me what amount people buy is up to them .

But yobit exchange is deffo in there is all i know
Activity: 94
What a bunch of garbage, there is no online nodes, I cant sync, and I have over 10 nodes listen from ip's i have pulled from the postings in this forum. Your DNS Seeds are the same and you dont even have any additional nodes set inside the code, What the fuck is this? a shit show? Do you need some real help from someone who knows what  the hell they are doing? PM me if you do. Otherwise fix your shitty coin and post nodes that are actually online with the proper ports open, Thanks.
Straight Copy Paste yet your trying to convince people your serious, not to mention the first 5 addresses on the richlist have more than 95% of this coin. LOL?

some mining company mined sydpak coin..and deposited in yobit account for selling...and lots of user bought those sdp..but didnt withdraw to their wallet..so this is yobit wallet address i think...and this cant be a single person wallet address to my opinion...

in every exchange if u deposit some coin in their wallet address...and u sold them and 100 people bought them and didnt withdrawal to their desktop wallet..so in that address it will show same amount of coin until someone withdraw it to their wallet..
I didnt remove git hub it was when i first did the ann we had pictures but bct decided noobs could not have pictures so they removed it and it removed some infos so i tried putting them back up and forgot to put that part back up obviously.

Activity: 32
I'll help, but Only if I am asked, I will run some daemons and help fix the auto syncing issues but only if this dev asks me personally.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

I can't speak for the quality of the coin or anything that has to do with development because I have nothing to do with it.  I do currently run the block explorer though, so I may be able to help with the wallet not syncing by providing the IP addresses of live nodes here.  The 5 nodes that it currently is connected to are as follows:

Code:
addnode=198.199.95.130:54321
addnode=159.203.18.164:54321
addnode=75.118.11.55:54321
addnode=151.226.171.180:54321
addnode=81.107.187.223:54321

Also dev: Why did you remove the link to the github from the OP?  That is useful information that many would want/need, especially if they are to run a daemon.
Steakcloud would be great for SDP.

It seems the ponzi has slowed down a bit, but there is still almost half of what is owed sitting in the address. You don't actually expect to stake it to 120% do you? lol Come on! Send the coins until only your 1% fee is left there please. How else are we supposed to keep it going if you hold them?

Another way to help ot move is to promote it now and then maybe a tweet or 2 . I do promos but its hard to do dedicated promos as ive alot of work to fit into sdp as new wallet out later next week and new website etc
Pages:
Jump to: