Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SDP]SydPak Coin[X13][POW/POS]NINJA RELEASE!!!!!!! - page 6. (Read 27515 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Steakcloud would be great for SDP.

It seems the ponzi has slowed down a bit, but there is still almost half of what is owed sitting in the address. You don't actually expect to stake it to 120% do you? lol Come on! Send the coins until only your 1% fee is left there please. How else are we supposed to keep it going if you hold them?

Ponzi will never stick because i will be doing special weekends where i put transactions out of my own pocket in .
This weekend is a prime example of this as its now moving again .
So dont worry it will always move
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Steakcloud would be great for SDP.

It seems the ponzi has slowed down a bit, but there is still almost half of what is owed sitting in the address. You don't actually expect to stake it to 120% do you? lol Come on! Send the coins until only your 1% fee is left there please. How else are we supposed to keep it going if you hold them?

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
ive made a few wallet adjustmets and blockchain has been more faster so hopefully its sorted now.

if you want to be able to mine SDP you have a chance now as Steak cloud are considering adding us so you will have a chance to mine SDP

Copy @SydpakCoin and @steakcloud in a tweet and help the cause

Want to earn SDP just by clicking links, all the while supporting the SDP team? Just click here and you'll be earning SDP in no time. I think of it as mining in a way. Have fun! And don't forget to have fun with SDP dice and the SDP "ponzi" at http://sdpstrip.co.in/!
Site is running smoothly for me! Getting my deposits back in a timely manner. The dice is fun too!

Thank you we try deliver fun things for SDP . At the moment we are been considered on steak cloud so people will have an oppotunity to mine SDP then next project we are trying to create an auction site where people can have seller accounts etc and make it easy for people to buy and sell anything . No doubt while we work on that we will launch some smaller programs inbetween.

If you would like to support SDP coin please link is in a tweet to steak cloud  @SydpakCoin  @steakcloud
Will be much appretiated

I would definitely participate in the SDP "ebay" site for sure. I've got a lot of computer hardware that people would buy. Steak cloud will be great for SDP!
Site is running smoothly for me! Getting my deposits back in a timely manner. The dice is fun too!

Thank you we try deliver fun things for SDP . At the moment we are been considered on steak cloud so people will have an oppotunity to mine SDP then next project we are trying to create an auction site where people can have seller accounts etc and make it easy for people to buy and sell anything . No doubt while we work on that we will launch some smaller programs inbetween.

If you would like to support SDP coin please link is in a tweet to steak cloud  @SydpakCoin  @steakcloud
Will be much appretiated
I sent some coins to the ponzi and got 120% back for half of my sent coins.

But now it seems that it does not move any further and I can't find some of my transaction id's on the ponzi search.... (first transactions I did this morning do not show up, but others I did later in the day are already payed back with 120%).

This is due to the blockexplorer running slow they will turn up once it catches up. We are working on making it run smoother but may take abit to settle it in . But they will show once caught up
Activity: 135
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
I sent some coins to the ponzi and got 120% back for half of my sent coins.

But now it seems that it does not move any further and I can't find some of my transaction id's on the ponzi search.... (first transactions I did this morning do not show up, but others I did later in the day are already payed back with 120%).

Activity: 80
wallet blows--no sync.   
Activity: 48
Reason is shitty nodes for not serious coin - now worth my time

-samsunk

You are wrong . Sydpak is a serious coin. Stewpak and his team are  honest developers i trust them.

Thanks stewpak and quantumgravity for the info about the heavy load
Activity: 95
Reason is shitty nodes for not serious coin - now worth my time

-samsunk
Why my wallet is always blocks behind, right now says last block was found 30 minutes ago . I have to close my wallet and open it again to be up to date
 any advice?
Thanks in advance

Hi yes the chain has been very busy as people sending to our system for the 120% and our system has been sending back so it will be running slower as the volumes are higher.
Why my wallet is always blocks behind, right now says last block was found 30 minutes ago . I have to close my wallet and open it again to be up to date
 any advice?
Thanks in advance

The chain has been moving slower today due to higher transaction volume I'm pretty sure. Send some of your coins here: http://sdpstrip.co.in/ponzi/ and join the fun!
Activity: 48
 any advice?
Thanks in advance
SDP store now Open atm we are still filling it up with stock and any products that sell out will be reordered. eventually we will stock pretty much everything

www.sydpak.com

a 10% premine is not so bad, it happens, it is not a year ago.The shop stuff, or services, is not convincing at all. About 700 people have said it in the last year, not so many delivered.

10%,  though,  it has become kind of normal. The premine obsessives have become a minority, so I support you on that.

no shit man, apparently nobody learned a damn thing from that gpu coin fiasco

Simple dont buy then but i can assure you our shop is an official SDP Coin shop and SDP coin aint going no where ive built alot of stuff up and still have much more launches why would i throw it all away for 20 dollers .
Works now. My 10 SDP is already halfway filled. This will be fun.
Links don't work Sad

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
SDP Coin continues to roll out new projects today we launch 2 new projects.

Dice - After ensuring our site was safe and running well we took strip dice down and our dev did some recoding and security issues
       sdpstrip.co.in

Ponzi- A fun and great way to earn extra SDP coin simply send in a small amount of coin and get s larger rate back. But ensure you send it Via a SDP wallet as if sent by yobit or any other wallet it will struggle to return you SDP as your wallets address wont be the same. This will flow nicely as its only small amount of coins on each transaction also if it sticks the staking will still take effect so it can never fully stick.
            sdpstrip.co.in ponzi
Again we thank our users and are still in the process of revamping everything and working on more fun launches.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
SDP store now Open atm we are still filling it up with stock and any products that sell out will be reordered. eventually we will stock pretty much everything

www.sydpak.com

a 10% premine is not so bad, it happens, it is not a year ago.The shop stuff, or services, is not convincing at all. About 700 people have said it in the last year, not so many delivered.

10%,  though,  it has become kind of normal. The premine obsessives have become a minority, so I support you on that.

no shit man, apparently nobody learned a damn thing from that gpu coin fiasco
Pages:
Jump to: