Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 58. (Read 53373 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Any actually working pools? Mining dutch is having wallet issues. Two on here are dead.  One just doesnt want to start working

You can use this one

SegWit2X  has been added to https://pool.coin-miners.info/

Stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3533 -u SegWit2X_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=B2X

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

If you need a windows wallet , i just compiled one and you can download from here https://mega.nz/#!PJUwwD7Z!KOb9SIrUowEon3kbXBKQXUsXhDN3_tjLl-UNlgqKK3k  this is the virus scan result https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/74eda93f6daa19933757427c72d31450e6293dbe86e98e3e84120ca9696c420e/detection

You can find all the information about pools in the 1st post too!
copper member
Activity: 112
Hello SegwitX Team,
congrats.. I have been watching, texting you on telegram as well.from past 36hours,i have been 100% all my time is spent on this process watching,observing, setting up miners etc.
Few things you guys need to Focus on

1.As Early as possible bring up a light weight version of B2X wallet. Bcz downloading 160GB of data is insane.and most people dont go for it.some though they wish to go for it, HDD space, internet speed restricts it. other wallets like freewallets/ZUUminner etc no solutions yet..

2.Bring up the Block explorer links,to check live hash Network rate, transactions search etc..

3.Bring some quick way of calculating yeild/GH with present Network hashrates,so people may start looking at figures and more miners gets added. now due to lot of unconfirmed payments or lots of Blanks between these things, some miners whom have connected their miners to B2X starting to move away to other coins..

Hope Some Day B2X will rock some day..

if i am not wrong, Just bcz of Miningpool.shop guy we were atleast able to start mining B2X in right time,with out his help most of miners dont have wallets Id at all. I am very thanks full to them..and most miners ,even Segwit2x team also should thank him i guess..as of now,only their pool is giving 90% of the Net hashrate of B2X.

with regards

Dr.N.Chandra sekhar,M.tech,Phd

Hello,Dr.N.Chandra
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Activity: 18
Made an account just to tell you how wrong you are.  You're making yourself look like an idiot.  Mining B2X right now.  Pools are working.

But even if you were able to mine this scam, where do you want to sell it? On Yobit it's still only available on the futures market. You can't even have a deposit address for this "coin" there, so where do you transfer any coin?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
One good think about this coin, everyone with a D3 miner jumped on it.  Mine and Dump!!!

Are you stupid? mine what? air?  you subnormal

Fucking newbie...  What do you think all coins are air!!!  It's all money for nothing!!  Even if you mine and cam make $20 it's more than you can make mining dash.  Go slither back under your rock...

Listen legendary imbecil

You can mine this fork bacuase is just a scam, or you dont have any D3 and just pushing people to lose they hasing power or you are jut the biggest dumb ass and waisting your electricity,

so what a re you a scammer or an imbecil?

Made an account just to tell you how wrong you are.  You're making yourself look like an idiot.  Mining B2X right now.  Pools are working.

Please stop making new accounts OP!
Activity: 3
I love this  Smiley
Activity: 1
One good think about this coin, everyone with a D3 miner jumped on it.  Mine and Dump!!!

Fucking newbie...  What do you think all coins are air!!!  It's all money for nothing!!  Even if you mine and cam make $20 it's more than you can make mining dash.  Go slither back under your rock...

Listen legendary imbecil

You can mine this fork bacuase is just a scam, or you dont have any D3 and just pushing people to lose they hasing power or you are jut the biggest dumb ass and waisting your electricity,

Activity: 314
Any actually working pools? Mining dutch is having wallet issues. Two on here are dead.  One just doesnt want to start working

Try:

https://pool.mn/b2x

Activity: 177
Merit: 3
is any site to check wallet balances guys?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

You can use this one

SegWit2X  has been added to https://pool.coin-miners.info/

Stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3533 -u SegWit2X_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=B2X

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

If you need a windows wallet , i just compiled one and you can download from here https://mega.nz/#!PJUwwD7Z!KOb9SIrUowEon3kbXBKQXUsXhDN3_tjLl-UNlgqKK3k  this is the virus scan result https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/74eda93f6daa19933757427c72d31450e6293dbe86e98e3e84120ca9696c420e/detection

Activity: 9
One good think about this coin, everyone with a D3 miner jumped on it.  Mine and Dump!!!

Are you stupid? mine what? air?  you subnormal

Fucking newbie...  What do you think all coins are air!!!  It's all money for nothing!!  Even if you mine and cam make $20 it's more than you can make mining dash.  Go slither back under your rock...

Listen legendary imbecil

I didn't tell anyone to mine this, asshole.  I was just making and observation that on miningpool.shop the hash rate is 151 Tb.  That tells me a lot of D3s are mining there.  Now go and fuck off.

i give you 24 hrs to realice how naive you are, 48 maybe is your IQ is record breaking low, i hope you are not a coward and be here by then
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I think this project is very interesting. Maybe this project is what the bitcointer needs. But why is the information so poor? And also not in explain who the team members behind the scenes. I hope this project is good for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
One good think about this coin, everyone with a D3 miner jumped on it.  Mine and Dump!!!

Are you stupid? mine what? air?  you subnormal

Fucking newbie...  What do you think all coins are air!!!  It's all money for nothing!!  Even if you mine and cam make $20 it's more than you can make mining dash.  Go slither back under your rock...

Listen legendary imbecil

I didn't tell anyone to mine this, asshole.  I was just making and observation that on miningpool.shop the hash rate is 151 Tb.  That tells me a lot of D3s are mining there.  Now go and fuck off.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500

look two posts above:

seems to work

Listen legendary imbecil

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Activity: 7
Hello SegwitX Team,
congrats.. I have been watching, texting you on telegram as well.from past 36hours,i have been 100% all my time is spent on this process watching,observing, setting up miners etc.
Few things you guys need to Focus on

1.As Early as possible bring up a light weight version of B2X wallet. Bcz downloading 160GB of data is insane.and most people dont go for it.some though they wish to go for it, HDD space, internet speed restricts it. other wallets like freewallets/ZUUminner etc no solutions yet..

2.Bring up the Block explorer links,to check live hash Network rate, transactions search etc..

3.Bring some quick way of calculating yeild/GH with present Network hashrates,so people may start looking at figures and more miners gets added. now due to lot of unconfirmed payments or lots of Blanks between these things, some miners whom have connected their miners to B2X starting to move away to other coins..

Hope Some Day B2X will rock some day..

if i am not wrong, Just bcz of Miningpool.shop guy we were atleast able to start mining B2X in right time,with out his help most of miners dont have wallets Id at all. I am very thanks full to them..and most miners ,even Segwit2x team also should thank him i guess..as of now,only their pool is giving 90% of the Net hashrate of B2X.

with regards
Dr.N.Chandra sekhar,M.tech,Phd
Activity: 314
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
It looks like the name of the project is familiar to me. I often see a project with the current segwit name. are you the same or different from BTX segwit? I really want to know this

Pages:
Jump to: