Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 62. (Read 53373 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 12

THIS INFORMATION IS FAKE

Satoshi Nakamoto’s Bitcoin BTC will be mined and distributed proportionally to all Bitcoin holders on the crypto-exchanges and wallets of our partners (2.000.000). There will be no additional pre-mining!

you gotta be kidding
what's this then?

https://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/65a787fbae47ec531fed3cdf184e88d4.jpg

what wallets of your partners? Yobit and HitBTC wallets? you fucking serious?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What is the blockchain page to check transactions going on and BT2X address balance's?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Guys, I can't believe still tryng to make bucks out of shitforks, what's going on ?
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
Activity: 87
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I opened the chat on their website and asked about the availability of the blockchain explorer to check B2X balances as well as the process of claiming if one had control of their private key (electrum, ledger wallet etc).. they responded that they will be announcing this on Jan 15th 2018. Just passing the information along..thanks

Thanks for sharing this information.
I hope it is a legit fork, they are just not ready yet.

!!! ATTENTION !!!
this fork has a
6 000 000 premine!!!

THIS INFORMATION IS FAKE

Satoshi Nakamoto’s Bitcoin BTC will be mined and distributed proportionally to all Bitcoin holders on the crypto-exchanges and wallets of our partners (2.000.000). There will be no additional pre-mining!

wow... I do not know who could have believed about 6 million  Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 112
The full list of supporting exchanges I can find on the site, right?

Here, I mean: https://b2x-segwit.io/

right
copper member
I opened the chat on their website and asked about the availability of the blockchain explorer to check B2X balances as well as the process of claiming if one had control of their private key (electrum, ledger wallet etc).. they responded that they will be announcing this on Jan 15th 2018. Just passing the information along..thanks

Thanks for sharing this information.
I hope it is a legit fork, they are just not ready yet.

!!! ATTENTION !!!
this fork has a
6 000 000 premine!!!

THIS INFORMATION IS FAKE

Activity: 252
!! ATTENTION !!

These accounts are FAKE ! Don't trust them

Also you can use our TELEGRAM CHAT WITH ONLINE SUPPORT

Joined tg Wink Wish to all of us good luck
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
The full list of supporting exchanges I can find on the site, right?

Here, I mean: https://b2x-segwit.io/
copper member
Hello, dear forum members.

We need to understand what the main points cause some people dissatisfaction. Here is a list of questions we would like to see answers for:

1. What is the essence of your claims, in terms of your risks and community risks?

2. Can we expect to change your opinion about our project after a successful network launch?

3. What should happen, in your opinion, for the better view about the project?

4. Will be the implementation of all listed technologies in our roadmap, and growth of the coin rate during the first year of the network a reason for changing your attitude to this project in a positive way?

5. Do you think that our project violates certain norms of the crypto community, if yes, which ones?

6. If you are a part of people who perceive a project with a negative, do you see any positive moments in this project?

7. Why are you here? (in the sense of writing in this thread and participating in the discussion)?

A have answered in pm. It's always nice when ask your opinion Smiley Constructive criticism allows you to look at the project from a new perspective and make it better

Thank you, Greattoken!
copper member
We will announce our wallet and block explorer today

Follow our news
Good news, thanks! I hodl, sure we will see higher price

Wait for announcement please
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Hello, dear forum members.

We need to understand what the main points cause some people dissatisfaction. Here is a list of questions we would like to see answers for:

1. What is the essence of your claims, in terms of your risks and community risks?

2. Can we expect to change your opinion about our project after a successful network launch?

3. What should happen, in your opinion, for the better view about the project?

4. Will be the implementation of all listed technologies in our roadmap, and growth of the coin rate during the first year of the network a reason for changing your attitude to this project in a positive way?

5. Do you think that our project violates certain norms of the crypto community, if yes, which ones?

6. If you are a part of people who perceive a project with a negative, do you see any positive moments in this project?

7. Why are you here? (in the sense of writing in this thread and participating in the discussion)?

A have answered in pm. It's always nice when ask your opinion Smiley Constructive criticism allows you to look at the project from a new perspective and make it better
copper member
I had my btc on hitbtc at the time of fork but haven't received equivalent b2x. Yobit has already credited the same.   No reply from support yet.  Anyone else in same situation? Any official statement from hitbtc yet?

Wait for the answer from hitbtc please
copper member
!! ATTENTION !!

These accounts are FAKE ! Don't trust them

Also you can use our TELEGRAM CHAT WITH ONLINE SUPPORT

Activity: 91
OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS HTTPS://B2X-SEGWIT.IO

Be attentive please

so you have clones? that's mean you're popular Wink
Activity: 54
We will announce our wallet and block explorer today

Follow our news
Good news, thanks! I hodl, sure we will see higher price
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Donna & Jaap are Bonnie & Clyde of 21 century
You are giving them too much credit.
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS HTTPS://B2X-SEGWIT.IO

DON'T USE OTHERS WEBSITES WITH INFORMATION ABOUT OUR FORK.
Any Nodes?
Pages:
Jump to: