Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][SELFDROP]-[AIRDROP] GoGoPay | [GoPay] Which Will Change The World🔥 - page 3. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
 creative and innovative project that will be going well Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 75
interesting project, the self drop bonus should be 50%
50% is very much .. how the project will develop wonder in the future
Activity: 93
I Think this project will succeed because the guys put in great effort in spreading the word about it , its idea seems unique and will add some value to the cryptocurrency community because the value of any coin comes from how will this coin be helpful to others.
Activity: 370
Merit: 10
What a cool project. Just need to add more info about it to get noticed by investors. I believe in the capability of the team to make this project succeed.  A lot more development and good luck
Activity: 8
interesting project, the self drop bonus should be 50%
Activity: 44
Today healthy competition is going on in crypto. I think this project can do a lot in this block chain revolution. Good team
Activity: 20
An awesome team.. Excellent project
Activity: 25
This is a good project for everyone, goodluck team
Activity: 236
I look forward to the development of this project. I believe in you!
Activity: 56
Have just noticed your idea. At first glace it seems good and as were said this idea would probably be strong competitor to another similar business. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!
Activity: 30
A good time to buy some GoGoPay in selfdrop for low price
Activity: 33
I've notice some slow loading of the forum when trying to register an account but all in all it is good specially the project goodluck
Activity: 44
great project with great team looking for more about this project good luck dev/team
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Hi,  Interesting Project.We love to hear more progress about this project.Does it mean this project has also payment gatewag in future?
Activity: 364
I have read about GoGoPay, interesting about the project's refund feature. Thus, users do not need to trade that just keep the coins on the special platform in just 10 days and get a fixed 0.97% interest a day? Why 10 days?
Activity: 122
this project is indeedly great and probably this project will achieve its success in the near future. good work and hoping for your best. good luck.
Activity: 30
interesting project you need to add facebook and twitter prizes so that many participants are interested in this project.
Activity: 74
I am so happy that i finally see a project like this with also have a solid team building it. Looking more of this project and hopes everybody will support it.
Activity: 8
I would like to know about this "Hardcap: 300 ETH (Set of 2 Rounds)", does that means the hardcap of the project will be 300x2=600 ETH?
Doesn't that makes it less valuable? will it enough to fund the future development and many other need?
just only 300 ETH Hardcap , this is enough to fund the development
Activity: 420
I would like to know about this "Hardcap: 300 ETH (Set of 2 Rounds)", does that means the hardcap of the project will be 300x2=600 ETH?
Doesn't that makes it less valuable? will it enough to fund the future development and many other need?
Pages:
Jump to: