Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][SELFDROP]-[AIRDROP] GoGoPay | [GoPay] Which Will Change The World🔥 - page 4. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
It is a nice and promising project
Activity: 7
Exchange fair value to shoppers for access to their data via crypto. Increasing interest for online shopping by crypto.
Activity: 37
Hopefully this project develops and delivers on it's promise. I think even though your statement is very broad and non-specific, any currency can change the world if the idea is developed properly. I think this project has potential but results will prove whether or not it really does.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Interesting project. Looking forward for the updates of this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
This is certainly an interesting project. I am glad to be a part of it. GoGoPay willoffer some great services and should help to grow the currency!
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
What do you plan to introduce it to the community?
Activity: 2

It is great that you guys let the community be a part of this great project. More power to everyone!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Nice idea. A complete exchange, forum and crypto currency. That is what i like about a crypto, it needs to be complete, there has to be a use of it and then it has the prospects to make it to the top of the list.
Activity: 476
the rounds 1& 2 are close to each other could i participate in the two rounds ?
Activity: 45
Awesome project to undertake and behold
make it to the moon!
Activity: 32
great project dev iam wish project success join airdrop.
Activity: 34
You need to add sighnature to this project so that the public is well known.
Activity: 66
projects that are quite creative and innovative may be projects that are going well.
Activity: 50
You need to add results from this project so that participants believe and join in.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Everybody is claiming that their project is about to change our world. But the truth is, very rare have the capability to do so. Up until now, bitcoin is still the dominant cryptocurrency that I can say, changed so many lives. I wonder what you have got here to make that kind of statement...
Activity: 65
good project and my team supports this project, and hopefully achieve the target set.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
where is the whitepaper ?? You need to add a whitepaper to make this project even better. Good luck.
Activity: 336
interesting project you need to add facebook and twitter prizes so that many participants are interested in this project.
Activity: 57
GoGoPay is multifunctional cryptocurrency that can be used in
Exchange Services
Shopping Services
Cashback Credit

This project is really great
Activity: 35
Good job friends of GoGoPay !, success in everything!
Pages:
Jump to: