Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread - page 2. (Read 694080 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 07, 2022, 09:18:09 AM
I had very high hopes about that project. Yet even not it is completely dead, i can say this won't go anywhere.

After stex delist it (eventually) it will die offically. Very sad Sad
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
November 10, 2021, 05:04:39 AM
this shit is officially dead  Angry

The project may be dead from your point of view, as the token has plummeted in price.
But as long as development activity continues, you can't call the project dead. Even though the commit activity on Github has slowed down, people are still tinkering with the software. The last commit was 28 days ago.
See https://github.com/semuxproject
Activity: 90
Merit: 3
November 10, 2021, 02:22:44 AM
this shit is officially dead  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
October 31, 2021, 07:40:39 AM
Wow.
I am an hodler of this shitcoin, as this is the reason I am on this forum.
I think you have more chances of someone reading your message on the discord server.
Otherwise, salute your 15 dollars. This is a cheap reminder of being careful while doing simple stuff.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
October 31, 2021, 06:48:45 AM
Damn, I haven't used the wallet for a long time and voted incorrectly on the lvl3pool and zmogi pools. Out of habit, I just sent coins to their addresses. If there are representatives of these pools, please return the coins to the same address from which they came. Thank you very much in advance.

https://semux.info/explorer/transaction/0x88b5d45496ec5b7e7165ccc69a6ea2cd90e6a644b7f77a63eec98c52cd314fa2 (1000 SEM on zmogi)
https://semux.info/explorer/transaction/0xd02402af7526170e740a6f28f9c68596154664de939dbe72c189f4e7704fac6e (732 SEM on lvl3pool)
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
May 13, 2021, 07:57:34 AM
There is that leak with some listing on a DEX
Would be epic to see some SEMUX liquidity on uniswap & co.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 09, 2021, 11:49:51 AM
Hi,
Could you please fix the small Typo on your Web Site https://www.semux.org/:
From
Ethreum virtual machine
to
Ethereum virtual machine
Thanks
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
May 09, 2021, 05:03:22 AM
A new version of the wallet v2.3.0 has been released
You can download it here https://github.com/semuxproject/semux-core/releases/tag/v2.3.0  Wink

May 07, 2021, 12:56:55 AM
yes, conversations to make bridges between semux and other blockchains were recently conducted in the discord channel , if you have something to offer ,write there Wink
Sounds like something big will be released for SEMUX community.

Which bridges do you mean and how long will the development progress take according to the information you have from Discord channel?

I checked available exchanges for SEMUX and found a sad thing, trading volume is not existing. What should I do if I want to have some SEMUX coin?
- SEMUX on coinmarketcap (only $7 in last 24h volume)
- SEMUX on coingecko. Coinmarketcap usually does not include some exchanges but with SEMUX, only STEX is available but no trading volume.
According to information from the Discord channel , near-term plans include a cross-chain bridge with Solana, and a SEM listing on Serum DEX , but how long it will take and whether it will be implemented I do not know
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
May 06, 2021, 06:09:39 PM
0 marketing for SEMUX like Bitcoin. maybe there is day zero will come where righteousness will take over.
Nice to see anyway some updated from that working blockchain which was made from scratch.

Now we have as well these DEX topics where it's possible to put the liquidity of SEMUX on decentralized exchange and get some attention.

Semux is looking for some bridge builders between different blockchains. Who is in?
Not really SEM marketing, but if the community is strong and perseveres, the prices will speak for themselves. There are rumors that something big will be released and perhaps this will help to improve the volume of trading that is currently practically nonexistent.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
May 03, 2021, 10:35:33 PM
yes, conversations to make bridges between semux and other blockchains were recently conducted in the discord channel , if you have something to offer ,write there Wink
Sounds like something big will be released for SEMUX community.

Which bridges do you mean and how long will the development progress take according to the information you have from Discord channel?

I checked available exchanges for SEMUX and found a sad thing, trading volume is not existing. What should I do if I want to have some SEMUX coin?
- SEMUX on coinmarketcap (only $7 in last 24h volume)
- SEMUX on coingecko. Coinmarketcap usually does not include some exchanges but with SEMUX, only STEX is available but no trading volume.
April 25, 2021, 03:20:40 AM
Semux was a legit project with one big issue: 0 marketing!

We need a more trusted exchange, some social activity....some work in the end to try to revive this coin! Dev seems back let's see if something happens...

0 marketing for SEMUX like Bitcoin. maybe there is day zero will come where righteousness will take over.
Nice to see anyway some updated from that working blockchain which was made from scratch.

Now we have as well these DEX topics where it's possible to put the liquidity of SEMUX on decentralized exchange and get some attention.

Semux is looking for some bridge builders between different blockchains. Who is in?
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
April 22, 2021, 12:16:41 PM

We need a more trusted exchange, some social activity....some work in the end to try to revive this coin! Dev seems back let's see if something happens...

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
April 21, 2021, 04:20:35 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 19, 2021, 01:57:44 PM
Can semux rise from its grave?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
April 17, 2021, 08:38:39 AM
• TRON Staking with 33% Return Monthly
• Minimum Deposit Only 1 TRON
• Daily Pay-outs
• Flat 10% commission on referral's deposits
https://minvesting.live/trx/signup/6N2GzJIo
wrong place mate.
get the hell out of here.

is there any place to buy Semux at this time other than Stex?
the spread is too wide almost 50% between buy orders and sell orders, I would love to get some as little as 50$ for holding.
Discord server becomes lively after the appearance of the main dev, that is definitely a good sign but I can be wrong here.
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
April 17, 2021, 04:34:19 AM
Hey @everyone, we've made a new **pre-release** v2.2.0 to address some of the long-standing issues and gaps. Please give it a try and leave feedback on Github or Discord. Thanks in advance!  https://github.com/semuxproject/semux-core/releases

From discord channel
April 16, 2021, 11:08:52 AM
yes, he is returning , he has already managed to work a little and released a pre-relise of the wallet V2.2.0 , where some bugs have been fixed  Wink
but despite that do you think this project still has some potential? I mean let's be honest here, Semux is at 30 satoshis now while it was traded at 20,000 satoshis a few years ago.
even if it goes up to 1000 satoshis, that is already 30x from where it is now not to mention to reach half of its price before the disappearance of the main developer. I am tempted to buy it and hold it for a while but still thinking whether people still pay attention into this project or not.
I do not see anyone talking here either, that was why I am asking it.
I don't even know what to tell you, the potential of course the project has, it all depends on what development strategy the developer will choose, whether to recruit a team, and in fact on a lot of other things, time will tell, but to buy or not, everyone decides for himself
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
April 16, 2021, 11:01:59 AM
yes, he is returning , he has already managed to work a little and released a pre-relise of the wallet V2.2.0 , where some bugs have been fixed  Wink
but despite that do you think this project still has some potential? I mean let's be honest here, Semux is at 30 satoshis now while it was traded at 20,000 satoshis a few years ago.
even if it goes up to 1000 satoshis, that is already 30x from where it is now not to mention to reach half of its price before the disappearance of the main developer. I am tempted to buy it and hold it for a while but still thinking whether people still pay attention into this project or not.
I do not see anyone talking here either, that was why I am asking it.
April 16, 2021, 10:56:09 AM
Finally after 3 years of MIA, the main developer of Semux project makes a comeback.
I do not know what the hell is going on with him, but since he makes a comeback we should see some action right?
what do you think? is it dead already or any chance to make a comeback considering the fact we are going to see altcoin season anytime soon?
Pages:
Jump to: