Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 27. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Awesome project....price is increasing day by day..
Activity: 128
The project is really interesting. in the near future will see the price 0.00008, and then a little more 0.0001...
Good luck to the project....
Activity: 10
Looking forward to this project Good future Good as good
Activity: 11
I have 60 coins in my wallet with POS mining enabled, but it says "no mature coins found" in bottom POS icon. what does that mean?
you need to hold it for some time in your wallet to enable staking
oh okey, thanks for the info Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have 60 coins in my wallet with POS mining enabled, but it says "no mature coins found" in bottom POS icon. what does that mean?
you need to hold it for some time in your wallet to enable staking
Activity: 11
Activity: 16
It is written over there:

http://www.sigilexplorer.com/
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
How many sgl are in circulation atm?

calculate, blocknumber * blockreward?Huh
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
How many sgl are in circulation atm?
Activity: 8
We've been working hard on it over the last few days.

Hi,
Great work so far!

Will we see this on CoinMarketCap anytime soon?

It will be listed when it reaches 50k daily volume on exchanges.

Ok thanks, any idea where it's at now?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I see this project more profitable. I like the concept. My rig now is running to mine SIGIL. Good luck guys.
Activity: 28

Hi,
Great work so far!

It will be listed when it reaches 50k daily volume on exchanges.
Activity: 8

Hi,
Great work so far!

Activity: 6
Hey all, sorry, but translations have been closed for over a week now.

have to ask then, I added a Norwegian translation last Tuesday

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsgl-sigil-desentralisert-0-avgift-crowdfunding-norwegian-2764108
Activity: 136
growing step by step  Smiley
Merit: 1
Stocks.exchange is already listing Sigil: https://stocks.exchange/trade/SGL/BTC

@Sigil-Developer
Sir, thank you for the update. I was already there in the Slack when we discussed the options and it looks like you went with the general consensus on this. Either I support the decision.

Also, super excited about Sigil Go. Any idea when we can anticipate an update on that part of the roadmap?

We've been working hard on it over the last few days. Will definitely post screenshots at some point to show off to the community.
Activity: 14
Stocks.exchange is already listing Sigil: https://stocks.exchange/trade/SGL/BTC

@Sigil-Developer
Sir, thank you for the update. I was already there in the Slack when we discussed the options and it looks like you went with the general consensus on this. Either I support the decision.

Also, super excited about Sigil Go. Any idea when we can anticipate an update on that part of the roadmap?
Activity: 69
Hi Devs, I am congratulating you with the updates on stocks.exchange! What are you gonna do next?
Merit: 1
Sigil Community,

It recently came to our attention that there was a discrepancy between Sigil’s coded maximum supply and the stated maximum supply on both the website and whitepaper. When reviewing the code, we realized that we had made an error in our calculations. Originally, we had estimated that Sigil’s maximum supply would be 50,000,000 coins, and that the cap would be reached in six years. However, after conducting the review, we found that the code currently has the maximum supply set at 97,500,000, and the cap will be reached at a far later date..

Instead of hard forking to cut the maximum supply back to 50,000,000, we have decided to stay on the current path to 97,500,000. This decision gives the following benefits:

You do not need to install any updates to your Sigil wallet
Sigil will be mineable and stakeable for far longer (we estimate twenty years instead of six)
The premine as a proportion to the total maximum supply decreases from 5% to 2.5%
The coin isn't put in jeopardy due to a frivolous hard fork.

It is important to note that the higher maximum supply has no effect on the number of Sigil produced each day, and the effects of it won’t practically be felt for the next six years. The market cap and price will both be calculated by the circulating supply throughout.

All the best,
The Sigil Team
Activity: 5
found it amazing and goodluck to this project and wishing it all the best and it may have a big success in the future. goodluck dev/team.
Pages:
Jump to: