Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 22. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Has anyone managed to create a bin file that works for mining with Fiji cards (I.e. R9 Fury) using NSGminer?
I found some old posts about some russian closed source mining programs that had managed to get a port of cgminer to run with Fiji at very good speeds (much higher than Hawaii).
Currently the card doesn't work at all with NSGMiner.
Activity: 2
Hello,

I recently tried to log into my account on Sigilmining.com. I typed my username and password, but it said i typed either wrong username or password. Now my account is locked, but it says i will recieve instructions on my email to unlock it again. I have waited 30 minutes now and still no email.

Anyone had this problem that know how long time it takes to recieve the email?

Thanks
Activity: 17

I made as there described, but nothing happens! Definitely a purse must be enabled all the time?
just leave the wallet open for some time and stacking will start. Coins need to mature before POS starts.

my wallet is open, but nothing happens, and the coins Mature!
I waited for 1 day but nothing happened....
how many coins we need? I now have 112.

Is the orange triangle lit? 50 should be sufficient.

yes

Then you're staking. Just have to wait. Check out http://sigilcalculator.com to mess around with probabilities and optimize your staking.

ok! thx
Activity: 31
Windows wallet don't starting, freezing for me  Sad

Me too. I tryed everything. My windows is 8.1 64 bits.
make reinstall. wallet work.
Activity: 64
Windows wallet don't starting, freezing for me  Sad

Me too. I tryed everything. My windows is 8.1 64 bits.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1

I made as there described, but nothing happens! Definitely a purse must be enabled all the time?
just leave the wallet open for some time and stacking will start. Coins need to mature before POS starts.

yes

Then you're staking. Just have to wait. Check out http://sigilcalculator.com to mess around with probabilities and optimize your staking.

yes
Activity: 62
I'm trying to set up solo mining and would appreciate some help getting it right.

This is my .bat
"ccminer -a neoscrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:39655 –u sigilrpc –p sigilcrypto"

That's from the online mining guide on the website.

I'm sure I set up the wallet part correctly, i just think the bat file might be off.

This is the error i get.

ccminer: unsupported non-option argument '�u'

The - you have in front of the u parameter is actually a –. If you look closely you can see it's different. Ccminer doesn't recognize the –. So change the – to - and it will work. Same goes for the –p.

@Sigil-Developer could you fix the command line parameter examples in Sigil_Mining.pdf? Currently ccminer doesn't work if someone copy-pastes the command line parameters from the pdf to a batch file. Maybe it works in Linux but not in Windows.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Who sells coins cheaply, will regret it in the future. We should thank these people  Smiley

Activity: 15

www.sigilcalculator.com

Sorry.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Let's believe in luck.

Haha it's all good. Don't worry we're here for the long run.
Activity: 128
Sorry.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Let's believe in luck.

Sorry, I don't know what you're saying or why. How are we a scam because we're on Stocks?

When there is no news, work, then the developers are manipulating the coin on the exchange.
All that is written on the first page, everything is done before opening a topic.
Tell me what you did over the 17 days of opening a topic???
If the coin drops 10 times per day it was an accident???

I could be wrong..

You can check our wallets and see if we've sent SGL to an exchange. And we are definitely working. Mobile wallets and Sigil Go are scheduled to come out by Q2 and we've got a lot of other things on the down low planned in the meantime. I know you're upset because the coin's price is dropping but as of right now we're just shaking out the weak hands. A decent amount of people got some SGL from the bounty program and don't necessarily believe in the coin, and are only looking for a quick buck. We're at the coin's beginning right now. It'll take a bit to build it up from the ground.
Activity: 14
I don't understand.

You're claiming that the developers are purposefully lowering the price to scam us?

But then....how does that help them? So they can then sell their coin for less as well?

I - I don't get it.

Sorry, I don't know what you're saying or why. How are we a scam because we're on Stocks?

When there is no news, work, then the developers are manipulating the coin on the exchange.
All that is written on the first page, everything is done before opening a topic.
Tell me what you did over the 17 days of opening a topic???
If the coin drops 10 times per day it was an accident???

I could be wrong..

which exchange is best to buy coin?

developers ask. they only know where they lead coin on the exchange Wink
Stop. Stop buying and sell. You don't see that it's a Scam on the stock exchange....

Stocks.Exchange currently has the most volume

developers ask. they only know where they lead coin on the exchange Wink
Stop. Stop buying and sell. You don't see that it's a Scam on the stock exchange....
Activity: 62
Pages:
Jump to: