Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 34. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am receiving PoS rewards daily and I don't have a large amount of SGL right now.There is no problem in PoS system.You just have to keep your wallet open and be sure it is shows ''staking''.

Could you share how much you have staked?  I have 120 coins staked with this note and have seen nothing

Staking enabled for 10 inputs weighing 355 coin days
Inputs: 10 min age, 0 avg age, 0 max age
Activity: 33
When realistically staking icon becomes active? 24h gone, but no so called matured coins. How to check and solve this?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
DEV  Do you have plan for new exchange? and when?  thank you your answer

SGL has added wallets to Stocks.Exchange.
Wait for them to pair up. It will be very soon

gald to see this exchange list our Sigil  ,waitting!

Cool news...let's see market reaction!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Hi Dev.

Am I doing something wrong with PoS mining?
I have 1000 SGL on Wallet. It is online 24x7. PoS is active (Staking enabled for 21 inputs weighing 2977 coin days).

No PoS income for a week.

Should i wait for little more?

It's look like a scam - i have 20k sgl. I stack 20k in one stack and try like in guide - no any POS reward.

@Space Rabbit, sorry, you're just very unlucky. I went and made a calculator to estimate staking rewards over time if you want to check it out: http://www.sigilcalculator.com/. Maybe combine a few inputs into one. If you have 21 inputs with 1000 SGL you only have stacks of ~50, and it's much more difficult for you to find blocks.

OK. I will try. Thx.

Staking work flawless from beginning dude...stop FUD please!
Activity: 6
Maximum number of wallets can be created on windows
Activity: 18
Hi Dev.

I have 1000 SGL on Wallet. It is online 24x7. PoS is active (Staking enabled for 21 inputs weighing 2977 coin days).

It's look like a scam - i have 20k sgl. I stack 20k in one stack and try like in guide - no any POS reward.

@Space Rabbit, sorry, you're just very unlucky. I went and made a calculator to estimate staking rewards over time if you want to check it out: http://www.sigilcalculator.com/. Maybe combine a few inputs into one. If you have 21 inputs with 1000 SGL you only have stacks of ~50, and it's much more difficult for you to find blocks.

OK. I will try. Thx.
Activity: 42
I am receiving PoS rewards daily and I don't have a large amount of SGL right now.There is no problem in PoS system.You just have to keep your wallet open and be sure it is shows ''staking''.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hi Dev.

First off, that's a lie. I went and checked the rich list, every wallet that's staking with more than 15k SGL has gotten quite a few rewards. @Space Rabbit, sorry, you're just very unlucky. I went and made a calculator to estimate staking rewards over time if you want to check it out: http://www.sigilcalculator.com/. Maybe combine a few inputs into one. If you have 21 inputs with 1000 SGL you only have stacks of ~50, and it's much more difficult for you to find blocks.

Yes @Space Rabbit you are just very unlucky - because almost all POS reward go to premined coins by dev  Grin

We've gone over this before. Since we didn't run an ICO, if you want to float us a few BTC to pay for exchanges, run the servers, pay overhead, salaries, and everything else, we'll stop doing what little (40%) we are currently doing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hi Dev.

First off, that's a lie. I went and checked the rich list, every wallet that's staking with more than 15k SGL has gotten quite a few rewards. @Space Rabbit, sorry, you're just very unlucky. I went and made a calculator to estimate staking rewards over time if you want to check it out: http://www.sigilcalculator.com/. Maybe combine a few inputs into one. If you have 21 inputs with 1000 SGL you only have stacks of ~50, and it's much more difficult for you to find blocks.

Yes @Space Rabbit you are just very unlucky - because almost all POS reward go to premined coins by dev  Grin
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
Love this!

Pretty amazing thing. Aiming for big $$  Grin Grin

I've signed up for the bounty Wink
Keep it up dev.
Hi Dev.

Hi Dev.

Activity: 18
Hi Dev.

Activity: 61
Anyone having luck with staking just 50 coins per input? Or should i put 100+
Activity: 168
Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only.
 link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin 
Hi Dev, Payment from main pool is stuck in pending Huh

Transaction ID:
fdd0ae414c035be6d77e32bf093bd8d652787210fdc5647950de4929db1d4800

Give it a little bit, it should come through eventually. Message me in the Slack if it's still pending in a few hours.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100

gald to see this exchange list our Sigil  ,waitting!
Activity: 106
Hey, made a new youtube video/ad for Sigil, everyone go check it out and share, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGjcdrS8hg
Merit: 15

Pages:
Jump to: