Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 40. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
That's great news, you guys have not wasted time getting things done. Bodes well!
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Wow, difficulty so hard now.

Also, what is 1 SGL going for on Coinhouse atm?

On Coinhouse, it seems that the price has settled around ~.00002000 BTC at the moment.

I think people don't trust small exchange they don't want to sent btc on there.

Yep we understand, Stocks.Exchange is listing us within the next few days and we're also negotiating with an insider who can get us listed to a higher-tier exchange.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

On Coinhouse, it seems that the price has settled around ~.00002000 BTC at the moment.

I think people don't trust small exchange they don't want to sent btc on there.
Activity: 128

I don't disagree, but is there a calculation you can share that supports that result?

Quite simply, the difficulty of which is now and which will be during the week.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

It's a small price. Price should be around 0.001

I don't disagree, but is there a calculation you can share that supports that result?
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I think a marketplace like StocksExchange (low listing price) will get more volume. In the few days, we need to increase exchange volume.

Sigil Dev : any date for Sigil Go launch ?
Activity: 128

It's a small price. Price should be around 0.001

Activity: 132
This looks very interested!
I'm happy seeing people loving it.

Good job and gl!
Activity: 61

LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40
nope...
I can't login to http://www.sigilmining.com after few try i got a message:  Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

hmm just so far didn't get any email...
so what can i do?

Okay your account is unlocked. I've been working on the mail server for a bit.

Ok, thanks Your quick response appreciated Smiley
Hey. after what time should the POS mode will be enabled?

To start off, open your wallet and ensure that your wallet has a balance, and the coins aren’t immature. It’ll take 80 confirmations before the coins are confirmed in your wallet, and 24 hours before the coins have matured. 

If your coins have matured long enough, you’ll see the triangle in the bottom right corner turn orange. This means your coins are staking

And what does this means: "Staking enabled for 18 inputs weighing 348 coin days"??

Essentially you have 18 different inputs that are staking. The combined total of your stake weight is 348 coin days.

The formula for stake weight is (# of Coins) * (# of Days in Wallet - 1)

Thanks for your answer!
And what wight do I need to stake?

You're currently staking if you see that message. The more weight you have, the more likely you'll find a PoS block.

To start off, open your wallet and ensure that your wallet has a balance, and the coins aren’t immature. It’ll take 80 confirmations before the coins are confirmed in your wallet, and 24 hours before the coins have matured. 

If your coins have matured long enough, you’ll see the triangle in the bottom right corner turn orange. This means your coins are staking

And what does this means: "Staking enabled for 18 inputs weighing 348 coin days"??

Essentially you have 18 different inputs that are staking. The combined total of your stake weight is 348 coin days.

Thanks for your answer!
And what wight do I need to stake?

Activity: 136

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Recently I've seen a lot of Neoscrypt algorithms. I've seen several projects that use this algorithm. I'm also a miner, and energy saving is very important to me.
Activity: 10
nope...
I can't login to http://www.sigilmining.com after few try i got a message:  Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

so what can i do?

Okay your account is unlocked. I've been working on the mail server for a bit.
LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40
nope...

so what can i do?
Pages:
Jump to: