Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 48. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Time Since Last Block   8 hours 7 minutes 56 seconds

Maybe there is some hidden group with more hash rate so no blocks are found

14th Jan 2018 13:51:40

http://www.sigilexplorer.com/tx/ffee7e811c865c56ec13692d8894c84474d7dbac431af56c208c75ae1327f3f4

Yes, must be like this. Previously I had reward every 12-20 hours, last days nothing.

Nah, that was the official pool. I explained it above--was a problem with MPOS.
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press

http://www.sigilexplorer.com/tx/ffee7e811c865c56ec13692d8894c84474d7dbac431af56c208c75ae1327f3f4

Yes, must be like this. Previously I had reward every 12-20 hours, last days nothing.
It's a shame that such promising project quickly became shit even before going on an exchange because of greedy developers.
Enjoy your worthless premine.

I'm sorry, next time we'll just do an ICO and take people's money first, and then not front exchange fees and overhead because we're just so greedy.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
It's a shame that such promising project quickly became shit even before going on an exchange because of greedy developers.
Enjoy your worthless premine.
what happen : Time Since Last Block   30 minutes 39 seconds

because ; still staking their premine....

Also, check the rich list now.
Looks like sigilmining just scaming for hashing power.
Miners work, shares come and ... no blocks in 5+ hours.

Be careful with this coin!

It's really wired for the official pool. I give valid shares but do not receive any coins (giving shares but no unconfirmed coins).

Could any dev to give an explanation?

For now the block num is 10252.

DEV! give a normal pool please  Cry

The official pool is back up. Sorry guys, I left to get some sleep and of course things go to shit as soon as I do. Turns out stratum was still working, but MPOS wasn't recording your blocks due to a faulty cron. I fixed it now, and the site is updated with all the new blocks. Don't worry, blocks were still being found, they just weren't showing up. If you check the site now, you can see all the blocks that were found overnight.
Activity: 106
People need to learn patience, my first few days of PoS I didn't get anything but after that I average aobut 150 coins a day. some days 100 some days 175 it varies. And yes, there are bugs that need to be work out, as with everything. But you guys seem to be forgetting that this coins Launch was less than a week ago. It just grew quickly. If you think this is a coin that's not worth it, please do me a favor and send me you SGL to my address.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
@dev
I can help with the chinese translation.
If neeed, contact me.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Why can't I login into the official mining pool?

Still no anwser to this. I'm removing the translation I did. Please, don't waste your time on this coin.

the currency works well for me, it seems that it has potential , waiting for its development
Activity: 4
Why can't I login into the official mining pool?

Still no anwser to this. I'm removing the translation I did. Please, don't waste your time on this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

Activity: 3
4 days and never POS never came, already and tried to divide the coins into 2 purses and nothing ... 300 coins, I think it's for 4 days that at least once would have to drop, it seems like a coin another divorce
Activity: 30
Supernova is better than official, despite the warnings
Activity: 16
Please open Discord Chat and repair your pool.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
Activity: 4
DEV! give a normal pool please  Cry
Activity: 63
what happen : Time Since Last Block   30 minutes 39 seconds

because ; still staking their premine....
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
After split them to few wallets as described in the staking guide each with 100+ coins it stopped staking and I have the message "no mature coins found staking paused". Do I miss something? Note that persist more than 24 hours.

Hm, ensure that you've been waiting for more than 24 hours since you split them, and if so, first try closing/reopening your wallet and see if it changes.

Thanks! After restarting it works. Let`s see if rewards will come.
Activity: 75
Miner, Trader

It's really wired for the official pool. I give valid shares but do not receive any coins (giving shares but no unconfirmed coins).

Could any dev to give an explanation?

For now the block num is 10252.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

Confirming that blocks are not found from hours, better get out of here til devs comunicate something...
Pages:
Jump to: