Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 50. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Yes, on the computer itself when the miner starts up, but when the rig is not connected. on the main computer, where there is a purse port 39655 opened

Hm, what's the specific command that you're using? Also which miner/OS are you running on?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yes, on the computer itself when the miner starts up, but when the rig is not connected. on the main computer, where there is a purse port 39655 opened
guys hello, tell me, I'm setting up a solo all the time giving an error that it can not connect to the local wallet. the miner writes stratum connection failed: failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 39655

Is your wallet open at the time? Has to be if you're solo mining.
Activity: 5
guys hello, tell me, I'm setting up a solo all the time giving an error that it can not connect to the local wallet. the miner writes stratum connection failed: failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 39655
i only be able to hash at around 1400kh/s while mining in xvg i could get up to 18000kh/s. so what is wrong here?

Different algorithm from XVG, different benchmarks
Activity: 2
i only be able to hash at around 1400kh/s while mining in xvg i could get up to 18000kh/s. so what is wrong here?
Activity: 14
On the dev pool I'm getting "Requested work restart" spam on my miner and one miner is finding almost all of the blocks. I might have to take my hash power elsewhere, seems kinda fishy to me.

The miner who finds all of the blocks had when you wrote your post like 80% of all hash on the pool. Not a surprise that he found most of them.

The point I was making was when I was getting the "request work restart" spam on my miner, one person was finding almost all the blocks. When I wasn't getting the work restart spam, the blocks were being found by multiple people. I find it odd that one person seemed to not be affected by it. Regardless of hash power, if everyone was getting the same "request work restart" spam, the block finders wouldn't change that dramatically.
Suprnova already support this coin,it's good beginning , dev please keep hard work.

Suprnova is closing their pool, which is not a good sign at all.

It does allow us to consolidate and drive the hashrate towards the official pool though, to further protect against 51% attacks. Not necessarily a good or bad thing. While Suprnova did allow us to gain further exposure and attract the mining power of their clients, it also drove the PoW difficulty up and alienated smaller miners.
Activity: 23
  • Premined 5%, staked their premine before launch. 
  • Matured their premined coins for 24 hours before launch. 
  • Contined staking their premined coins after launch, which is 1/3 of total supply after launch.
Activity: 23
Suprnova already support this coin,it's good beginning , dev please keep hard work.

Suprnova is closing their pool, which is not a good sign at all.
Activity: 4
Why can't I login into the official mining pool?
Found a block yesterday, but have not received the coins anywhere (not in wallet or under Earnings). I'm still mining, however very disappointed. Block height 8174 Address is  SYDnGwKDd9N1M5KCxeg7dFWY4K3iYVg8jM Should have received 25 SGL.

Were you solo mining? If you were mining in a pool, anyone can discover a block--it doesn't really mean you get the reward. In a pool, the reward is split between everyone who contributed hash rate.

Thanks for the clarification. I’m pretty new to mining. I’m mining in the official pool. The payment did show in my wallet after a delay. Gonna continue mining.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Good coin and concept just fix that problem and list some exchange.
Activity: 86
Hey dev what is going on with official pool???
My original hashrate is 4.4K on your pool it says 1.3K???
Activity: 82
This coin has potential and i personally think this is a good project. Once everything is fixed suprnova may put this back on.

so do i
but dev's are greedy pigs and are destroying everything on startup  Undecided
Activity: 9
This coin has potential and i personally think this is a good project. Once everything is fixed suprnova may put this back on.
Found a block yesterday, but have not received the coins anywhere (not in wallet or under Earnings). I'm still mining, however very disappointed. Block height 8174 Address is  SYDnGwKDd9N1M5KCxeg7dFWY4K3iYVg8jM Should have received 25 SGL.

Were you solo mining? If you were mining in a pool, anyone can discover a block--it doesn't really mean you get the reward. In a pool, the reward is split between everyone who contributed hash rate.
Found a block yesterday, but have not received the coins anywhere (not in wallet or under Earnings). I'm still mining, however very disappointed. Block height 8174 Address is  SYDnGwKDd9N1M5KCxeg7dFWY4K3iYVg8jM Should have received 25 SGL.
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Greedy pigs just destroyed new project   Angry

better collect all those messages from haters for the future, hahaha-

I'm not paying 1$ per coin if you yould get rich by doing bounty tasks. Plenty of coins available there.
0.1$ / coin is the upper limit I pay.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi.
I need more information about this coin please, is it good to invest or not? Thank you mates.
Pages:
Jump to: