Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 59. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Dev

I got a problem with the wallet. My wallet got an error an closed by itself, when i started again,  when I reopened a new address was created and I loss access to the coins I owned and were mined by the supernova pool, do you have any way to re-address them?

That's really weird, that should never happen. Try exporting your keys to a txt file--click on "Wallet", "Export Keys" in the upper left hand corner. Open that txt file and look for your previous address. Then copy the private key (The string of numbers/letters that starts with a V), go back to your wallet, hit "Tools", "Console", and type importprivkey (replace with the private key you copied)

I am using Windows Wallet, that tip not work out... I think i lost all my coins...8.37503122.  My adress don't show up in keys..
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I'm also just starting to experience issues with the wallet. I previously had it open and staking without issues, then I encrypted my wallet, and now every 30 mins or so it automatically locks and staking is paused.

my wallet crashe also.... loss my stakin time

Which OS are you guys on? Windows?

I'm using windows.

how about linux version ,is it stable?

Yes, Linux version should be much more stable. All the problems I've noticed have been happening on Windows.
Activity: 12
[Suspicious link removed]d for the blue rig, good luck Dev! i hope the coin of future!
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
I'm also just starting to experience issues with the wallet. I previously had it open and staking without issues, then I encrypted my wallet, and now every 30 mins or so it automatically locks and staking is paused.

I'm using windows.

how about linux version ,is it stable?
Activity: 106

I'm using windows.
Activity: 23

Your wallet crash after power cut / pc auto switch off?

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Dev

I got a problem with the wallet. My wallet got an error an closed by itself, when i started again,  when I reopened a new address was created and I loss access to the coins I owned and were mined by the supernova pool, do you have any way to re-address them?

That's really weird, that should never happen. Try exporting your keys to a txt file--click on "Wallet", "Export Keys" in the upper left hand corner. Open that txt file and look for your previous address. Then copy the private key (The string of numbers/letters that starts with a V), go back to your wallet, hit "Tools", "Console", and type importprivkey (replace with the private key you copied)
Activity: 4
Dev

Activity: 2
Man! i cannot get ccminer to work, i think it might be my cards, i've got 2 670GTXs. the window called by the bat file pops up and vanishes instantly.

Is it that my cards are too old? any ideas welcomed! Smiley

ccminer-x64  -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://sgl.suprnova.cc:3160 -u xxxx.xxx -p xxxxxx

does that look right?

Cheers.
Activity: 44
You have very nice website and already 3 implemented wallets . I will be watching your project with great interest.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hi Dev, here is my review.

http://www.ushostnews.com/introducing-sigil-cryptocurrency-a-revolutionary-way-to-transfer-money/

Wallet is : SaeAHHs7YidA5UxPSxY3VS34yxUvDRbMWx

Thank you so much.

Did you even read the white paper?
Activity: 7
Hi Dev, here is my review.

http://www.ushostnews.com/introducing-sigil-cryptocurrency-a-revolutionary-way-to-transfer-money/

Wallet is : SaeAHHs7YidA5UxPSxY3VS34yxUvDRbMWx

Thank you so much.
here is the arabic translations sir :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sigil-2722499

please reply me in private msg Smiley
thanks

Reserving Turkish Translations.

Added both! Okay you two are the last translations we're gonna accept for now.
Activity: 42
Activity: 734
Merit: 15
here is the arabic translations sir :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sigil-2722499

please reply me in private msg Smiley
thanks
Activity: 34
Premined coin can stake and receive reward ? OMG...
Pages:
Jump to: