Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 60. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
go to lpool.name))
Activity: 5
Taking a look at the top 100 list from the explorer. What's up with all the 10k SGL addresses over there?  Undecided

As of right now we're holding the premine in seperate addresses in 10k increments, as you can see

Just trying to understand why are you doing this? TOP100 wallets are now masked by the premine addresses.
Thanks.

Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator

Big up Sigil!

Wanna reserve Dutch translation.

Here it is already -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsgldutch-sigil-gedecentraliseerde-0-fee-crowdfunding-2721731

Will moderate there from now on! Already filled in your form.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: the PDF-links in your announcement are incorrect (bounty program, mining guide and staking guide). I corrected them in the post of the Dutch announcement, but you should make sure every announcement has the correct links of course.

Thanks! Added both. I'll payout bounties in a bit

Thank you!

Edit: received the bounty, thanks again!
Activity: 28
Taking a look at the top 100 list from the explorer. What's up with all the 10k SGL addresses over there?  Undecided

As of right now we're holding the premine in seperate addresses in 10k increments, as you can see
Activity: 5

Big up Sigil!

Here it is already -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsgldutch-sigil-gedecentraliseerde-0-fee-crowdfunding-2721731

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: the PDF-links in your announcement are incorrect (bounty program, mining guide and staking guide). I corrected them in the post of the Dutch announcement, but you should make sure every announcement has the correct links of course.

Thanks! Added both. I'll payout bounties in a bit
Creative Creator
Big up Sigil!

Creative Creator
Big up Sigil!

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The Sigil team is developing the next generation of crowdfunding technology through the blockchain. Our goal is to provide a more efficient, transparent, and secure crowdfunding platform without taking any fees whatsoever, instead using Sigil to fund the venture.
So I can understand Sigil is to do a crowdfunding platform? The Sigil coin is also used as a platform token? I am afraid that more efforts in marketing it? Does your CEO have a very significant reputation locally?

Yep, currently we are focusing our development on a crowdfunding DApp that uses Sigil as its main currency. As you can see, we plan to use 40% of the premine for marketing, and will put the money to good use as we move closer to the release date. The bounty campaign is also intended to help us market the coin and gain more exposure; the rapid growth of the community in even these early stages shows how this is working.
Oh comon, no pump'n'dump? I want the old times Cheesy
The Sigil team is developing the next generation of crowdfunding technology through the blockchain. Our goal is to provide a more efficient, transparent, and secure crowdfunding platform without taking any fees whatsoever, instead using Sigil to fund the venture.
So I can understand Sigil is to do a crowdfunding platform? The Sigil coin is also used as a platform token? I am afraid that more efforts in marketing it? Does your CEO have a very significant reputation locally?

Yep, currently we are focusing our development on a crowdfunding DApp that uses Sigil as its main currency. As you can see, we plan to use 40% of the premine for marketing, and will put the money to good use as we move closer to the release date. The bounty campaign is also intended to help us market the coin and gain more exposure; the rapid growth of the community in even these early stages shows how this is working.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Is there no set limit on blog entry bounties, as long as each entry highlights a different aspect of the coin? Really interested in promoting this coin as much as possible.

Nope! As long as it's exposure it's fair game.
Activity: 106
Is there no set limit on blog entry bounties, as long as each entry highlights a different aspect of the coin? Really interested in promoting this coin as much as possible.
Any feature that makes this coin unique?

Not explicitly. But what it does do, it does very well. The current main use case is for it to act as a currency for our Crowdfunding DApp (Sigil Go), which it will more than excel at
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Any feature that makes this coin unique?
Activity: 55
Wallet have to be open to stack and PoS ?
yes
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Wallet have to be open to stack and PoS ?
It seems GOOD COIN!
I wanna Dev make discord!

Yeah, discord would be really good.
Activity: 42
It seems GOOD COIN!
I wanna Dev make discord!
Pages:
Jump to: