Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 137. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will u have mobile apps? What functions will they have?
Merit: 11
Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why dont you have a capped token sale? How can I know if there too many tokens and this will be a good buy?

We do have a softcap and a hard cap. You can read all the details in our wp at the website: ico.selfie-go.com
Why dont you have a capped token sale? How can I know if there too many tokens and this will be a good buy?
copper member
Who is ur core audience? From your point of view

Our target audience is 21-35 years old men/women - the main users of other similar networks
All the crypto involved people are the core audience here.
Merit: 22
copper member
I read that the team does not even care about the achievement of the required amount for the implementation of their ideas, the team is determined and ready to work at any collection. And the head of PR Julia, reminds me of the actress from the movie.

We are professionals, you can read about our experience in our website. We are sure about our capacities and possibilities, we have already alot of advisors and alot of people wanting to buy our tokens. About Julia. We are happy that she reminds you an actress, we sure will tel her about that Wink But you can also take a look at her Linkedin profile, and you will see the great professional she is.
copper member
Do u have any special bonus for investors that gonna invest really a lot? For persons who is going to invest more then 100 eth?

You can read more information about our bonuses in the website/whitepaper: https://ico.selfie-go.com/
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I read that the team does not even care about the achievement of the required amount for the implementation of their ideas, the team is determined and ready to work at any collection. And the head of PR Julia, reminds me of the actress from the movie.
Merit: 11
Do u have any special bonus for investors that gonna invest really a lot? For persons who is going to invest more then 100 eth?
What will increase the token value? I see the demand for services here will be big. But is it really enough for token growth?
Why not? If demand for services is big. It also means big demand for tokens. Big demand for tokens=price growth
Merit: 29
What will increase the token value? I see the demand for services here will be big. But is it really enough for token growth?
copper member
What projects are ur competitors? From ur point if view. Curious how u ginna beat them
Could you please name the projects you are talking about? Does their deveoper have any history with AR and games? Could you name other products by this developer?
Do those games allow to buy tokens with hard currency?
With SelfieGo all those answers sound different.
What projects are ur competitors? From ur point if view. Curious how u ginna beat them
There are no direct competitors here. Thats why it is impossible to tell any names
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hey, people. Hpw do you think, does it worth to invest? Will it be interesting?
Yes, it will be) It is interesting right now) Don’t even hesitate!
Activity: 252
Hey, people. Hpw do you think, does it worth to invest? Will it be interesting?
copper member
What does the Selfie GO is making possible? What are they doing?
The project helps make dreams and business ideas a reality with the help of an automated ICO for 3-10% of the collected amounts.
What does the Selfie GO is making possible? What are they doing?
They are trying  to create a more valuable and engaging news feed)
how the network will be based? What will be the connection?
The platform will be based not only on personal connections and interests but also on surrounding events.
Jump to: