Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 132. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
The company has 10 years of successful experience in game development, which has a great impact on the initiation and implementation of the project.
Activity: 406
I like this platform) They are amazing and new) They are working hard to allow their users the things they promise.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
These smart contracts, also have the function of verifying the amount of likes that each user received in a given post, disregarding the likes that are made by boots?
what Selfie GO will provide for their users? I want to read about it shortly)
they provide its own marketplace, token transfer system, internal targeted advertising platform

what does the system allow? I mean thants to the elements up..
Selfie GO allows to place advertising and native materials on special augmented reality
Geoobjects

where these poins are located? Where can we meet it?
We can see it in social gathering places) 
what are these places? Can someone explain please..
these places are as local attractions, shopping malls, schools, universities, and more
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
they provide its own marketplace, token transfer system, internal targeted advertising platform

Selfie GO allows to place advertising and native materials on special augmented reality
Geoobjects

what are these places? Can someone explain please..

Geoobjects

Geoobjects

Geoobjects

Activity: 448
I enjoyed the idea of the team. Ad networks based on Blockchain will be known and supported. I'm wondering what 30% of the advertising revenue is used to buy back cards from exchange and distribute them to users? Is there a viable effect?
I agree with you , blockchain offers a wide range of opportunities for advertising. If you realize that will compete with existing companies in this business
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I enjoyed the idea of the team. Ad networks based on Blockchain will be known and supported. I'm wondering what 30% of the advertising revenue is used to buy back cards from exchange and distribute them to users? Is there a viable effect?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what does the project include? If anyone know?
It includes  an entire business-oriented environment
how this environment is based?
on a cryptocurrency)) just think a little) for what this platform is mae
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I have not seen the social media ICOs built on Blockchain so far. Only SteMit is trying to do something, but even they are still not able to run their systems properly.
copper member
Activity: 154

Selfie GO is social network that utilizes blockchain technology together with AR technologies and its own cryptocurrency, and gives the ability to conduct an ICO within a social network with just a couple of taps.
how this environment is based?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 154
Any plans for the airdrop soon? Im pretty sure investors would like it. Moreover it would attract more attention to the project

A second phase of the airdrop is active at the moment and available only for those who didn't participate in the first phase of the airdrop.
Jump to: