Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 86. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Who is your designer? Share his linkid. User interface is the key element in your project so i wanna ensure app will look smoothly enough
All team members are on the website) And personally I like the design. Stylish and simple, with no extra details. Cool And colors are very competently matched.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
When listing ? Will u take part in binance voting round? I guess u have a chance to get listed
Token is far away from listing on any exchanges now. Better to focus on project promotion rather then exchange listings. Imho
Merit: 1
When listing ? Will u take part in binance voting round? I guess u have a chance to get listed
copper member
Activity: 154
Who is your designer? Share his linkid. User interface is the key element in your project so i wanna ensure app will look smoothly enough

Hello! Here is the link to our website: https://ico.selfie-go.com/team. You will find all of our team members and their Linkedin accounts. Thanks for being with us!
Activity: 252
Personaly me would like to take a look at logo samples. Curious how project will be displayed on exchanges
Activity: 29
Wow, can I join the airdrop or I'm already late?
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
What were the previous projects team has been worked at? Whats the experience team has?
U may check the team at the website and then check their linkid or just google them
Activity: 21
The business looks quite promising!
Percipient website, riveting design, blameless project.
Merit: 11
What were the previous projects team has been worked at? Whats the experience team has?
Do u have any negotiations with hedge funds currently?
I dont think they may discuss that. Hedge funds usualy prefer to be in a stealth mode
Agree. However i think there are some alrrwdy as the investment terms during private sale are pretty good
The only point with hegde funds entering token not to become centralized one
Merit: 29
I dont think they may discuss that. Hedge funds usualy prefer to be in a stealth mode
Agree. However i think there are some alrrwdy as the investment terms during private sale are pretty good
copper member

Hello!
Thank you for your interest!

All of the information related to negotiations will be available later Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
copper member
what is Elyland business ? Maybe you can tell me a few wordsabout your business model..

Hello! Thank you for your interest!

ELYLAND is a Ukrainian company that has been developing games for the international market since 2007. Over a hundred highly-qualified professionals, only home-grown projects, big budgets, hundreds of thousands of players worldwide! We create, release and promote all our projects ourselves!  Smiley

what is one of the main parts of this procedures? Could you tell me it please?
It is the internal team motivational system. I read about it..
Also Elyland has enough funds to produce and launch the product to market.
Activity: 252
It is the internal team motivational system. I read about it..
what is Elyland business ? Maybe you can tell me a few wordsabout your business model..
It has the long-standing business procedures. I know that they ensure the product development is conducted on time and with high quality.
Pages:
Jump to: