Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 87. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello ! Looking forward for more upgrades.
Cognizant project, engaging website!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what is Elyland business ? Maybe you can tell me a few wordsabout your business model..
Activity: 252
does the team use their products? What do they do with it?
From the very start, Elyland has always completed all the products it started and there are unfinished products))!!
does the team use their products? What do they do with it?
copper member
Activity: 154
what is Elyland team? Who are they and what are they?

Thank you for your question! Smiley
Our company has a 10-years success story in game development. We know how to create products and how to launch them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Unlike most of the teams. It is a stable and successful company) They have 100 employees.
what is Elyland history? Could you tell me in a few words?
It has a long history and 6 successful product on the market.
Activity: 50
The key thing that in the future it has insured the development of the business!
 Good luck DEVs!
Unlike most of the teams. It is a stable and successful company) They have 100 employees.
what is Elyland history? Could you tell me in a few words?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what is the average time from the ICO to product launch?
it is approximately 1 year. In it not so a big amount of time
Merit: 11
what is the average time from the ICO to product launch?
Merit: 11
Is your smart contract audited for bugs already??
I dont know exactly but i guess it is under audit right now
Is your smart contract audited for bugs already??
Merit: 29
What partnerships are u targeting?? By the way do u have any?
Team is in contact with different projects but it will be announced later once relevant
What partnerships are u targeting?? By the way do u have any?
Whats aboyt stox platform? I guess making a contest on that platform regarding selfie go
I don't understand the Stox platform has anything to do with Selfie GO here. I know about Stox Token but don't see it co-operate with the SGO, are you confused?
U did not understand me correctly. Stox has huge community which take place in different contest at the platform. I think it would have sense to submit a contest on stox platform regarding selfie go. It would be some kind of promotion
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Whats aboyt stox platform? I guess making a contest on that platform regarding selfie go
I don't understand the Stox platform has anything to do with Selfie GO here. I know about Stox Token but don't see it co-operate with the SGO, are you confused?
Activity: 112
Hi, fellows! Waiting for something above interesting here. Interesting idea, assured plan.
I think we are on the right track already. Wink This coin is really optimistic and has a good plan to all.
Pages:
Jump to: