Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 97. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what does the team is going to make/? Or create? I want to get it!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What can I do by using SGO tokens? What users are able to do? I want to know)
Users  can  sell  and  buy  products  and  services  to  other  users  of  the  network  using  SGO  tokens. We are going  to  create  our  own  crypto  marketplace  inside  environment  of  Selfie  GO  network.  It gives  ability  for  local  companies  and  personal  entrepreneurs  to  open  new  markets  for cryptocurrency  holders. Also,  if necessary,  the  user  can  withdraw  SGO  tokens  from  the  internal  wallet  and  transfer  to  an external  wallet.
Activity: 308
Users can sell and buy products and services) It looks like a market place, actually)
They can do it to other users of the network using SGO tokens) It is easy, simple and convinient
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Users can sell and buy products and services) It looks like a market place, actually)
Merit: 11
copper member
How are u gonna attract consumers? U know.. Most of them are dedicated to instagram
Hi!  Smiley For the success of the Selfie GO project, and in order to reach the necessary number of users, we
are planning on launching the marketing campaign to acquire ~24 000 000 users.
This includes:
a) 3,150,000 - by means of online advertising
б) 19,994,783 - from PR and influencers

Collaboration with TOP Instagram influencers is a mandatory part of the advertising strategy.
According to the information of specialized platforms, nearly 80% of the opinion leaders prefer
to collaborate through Instagram . Also, Instagram is considered the most prospective
instrument of collaboration with opinion leaders for 2018
We have curated a list of 100 Instagram influencers with more than 10 000 000 subscribers
each.
The expected result, considering the conversion from subscriber to install is 0,6%:
100 x 10 000 000 x 0,6% = 6 000 000 installs with the help of Instagram influencers.

More detailed info about our marketing campaign is described here https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper.pdf

Im curious how big budgeting will be reserved for marketing and pr ?

According to the plan of distribution of funds from the ICO, marketing accounts for 62% of the
total budget, which equals ~ 45 000 000 USD.

What is instagram willing to buy your project. Will u sell it?

We will provide this information to you as soon as we receive a proposal from Instagram Wink
If you have more questions about our ICO, don't hesitate to ask  Smiley
What is instagram willing to buy your project. Will u sell it?
How are u gonna attract consumers? U know.. Most of them are dedicated to instagram
Consumers will find out this project by themselves! No big marketing efforts are needed. Imho
Marketing is always needed. Without it no one would know that such service exists at all
Im curious how big budgeting will be reserved for marketing and pr ?
Consumers will find out this project by themselves! No big marketing efforts are needed. Imho
Marketing is always needed. Without it no one would know that such service exists at all
Merit: 22
Will i be able to make photoes with this app without any vr additions? Just ordinar photo
Yes, you can take selfies without AR adds. AR will be used on Personal towers,  where users  can  create  any  content  -  provide  services,  blog,  use  the  tower  as  a  virtual  billboard or  as  a  marketplace.  Each  user  will  see  your  content  in  their  news  feed  and  on  the  GO  map.
What exactly places will be selfie towers? Just few example
Selfie  towers  on  the  Selfie  GO  map  are  specific  geo-objects,  in  which  Selfie  battles  are  held. Users  find  tasks  at  each  tower,  take  a  selfie,  put  it  on  the  tower  board  and  collect  “likes”.
Will it be real towers?? Or just good places for photo and they will be called towers?
copper member
Will i be able to make photoes with this app without any vr additions? Just ordinar photo
Yes, you can take selfies without AR adds. AR will be used on Personal towers,  where users  can  create  any  content  -  provide  services,  blog,  use  the  tower  as  a  virtual  billboard or  as  a  marketplace.  Each  user  will  see  your  content  in  their  news  feed  and  on  the  GO  map.
Selfie  towers  on  the  Selfie  GO  map  are  specific  geo-objects,  in  which  Selfie  battles  are  held. Users  find  tasks  at  each  tower,  take  a  selfie,  put  it  on  the  tower  board  and  collect  “likes”.
copper member

your project is very good and has a good plan. my question what are the differences, advantages and strategies of your team to compete with others? lots of new tokens are popping up by offering a highly innovative market strategy. please let us know to be able to convince investors
Hello!  We are glad to hear your feedback! The idea itself is very unique as there are nothing similar on the market now and the unique project always give good return.  For more information, please read our White Paper: https://goo.gl/M3MGBa
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 110

your project is very good and has a good plan. my question what are the differences, advantages and strategies of your team to compete with others? lots of new tokens are popping up by offering a highly innovative market strategy. please let us know to be able to convince investors
Merit: 29
Will l be able to make a video with ur app with vr elements?
Im not sure the app is dedicated for that. However if it is really short videos. Probably thats possible
Hope it wont be implemented. The focus of this projec is selfie
Will l be able to make a video with ur app with vr elements?
Im not sure the app is dedicated for that. However if it is really short videos. Probably thats possible
Pages:
Jump to: