Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 95. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
When appearing on exchanges is planned?? What exchanges are u in contact at the moment?
Unfortunately team can not comment such questions. Better just to wait
It is a pity. I really would like to know what exchanges team is contacting now
Merit: 10
When appearing on exchanges is planned?? What exchanges are u in contact at the moment?
Unfortunately team can not comment such questions. Better just to wait
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It is really good business! Amazing website, very nice website!  Good luck all!

Thank you Wink

Your feedback is really important for us!
If you have any questions feel free to ask
Activity: 9
It is really good business! Amazing website, very nice website!  Good luck all!
I want to add, that selfie GO will stimulate rising of SGO token price using their strategies)
What are these strategies? Could you say some words about them?
SGO tokens are blood of social network)! And social network uses such key ideas for popularizing of SGO tokens)
The team is stimulating buying and selling goods and services for SGO tokens)!! It is the interesting way)
Than easy ICO will give a possibility to rise funds in SGO tokens. It will be by making SGO token a simple tool for small and medium-sized businesses) So target is different!
I have heard about transferring SGO tokens. It will be used as a payment for services or goods outside the Selfie GO!)
Activity: 252
I want to add, that selfie GO will stimulate rising of SGO token price using their strategies)
SGO tokens are blood of social network)! And social network uses such key ideas for popularizing of SGO tokens)
The team is stimulating buying and selling goods and services for SGO tokens)!! It is the interesting way)
Than easy ICO will give a possibility to rise funds in SGO tokens. It will be by making SGO token a simple tool for small and medium-sized businesses) So target is different!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
I heard about advantages and gains for SGO token holders.. What are they?
SGO token holders have such special advantages.. For example - SGO tokens are risk-free tokens
why are they risk free? Could you give the real reasons?
because their product is ready to launch in July) Their prototype is accessible for everybody at conferences.
the other advantage – presale participants will receive monthly reports. They will be done regarding the product, its development, number of users, etc.
than ICO participants will receive quarterly reports. They are regarding the product, its development, number of users, etc.. Actually – the same
SGO token holders have such special advantages.. For example - SGO tokens are risk-free tokens
because their product is ready to launch in July) Their prototype is accessible for everybody at conferences.
the other advantage – presale participants will receive monthly reports. They will be done regarding the product, its development, number of users, etc.
Merit: 11
Idea is rather unique. How many users are u expecting after the full launch?
Hard to predict in short term. In long run it will be aproximately 10-20 million users at ease
In what period of time this result will be achievable?? In 2years.. Is that posdible?
I think yes but it will also depend in market condition
Merit: 29
Hard to predict in short term. In long run it will be aproximately 10-20 million users at ease
In what period of time this result will be achievable?? In 2years.. Is that posdible?
It will be really good result if so. Will see how will it go
Pages:
Jump to: