Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 16. (Read 127113 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Is this coin still alive and if so are you still doing the swap in the near future? It really seems interesting
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
How will the swap take place.
Do i have to take the coins from cryptopia?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I see this coin its going in the right direction...good , i bought a lot of them
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
When do i need to have my coins ready for the swap?
Activity: 114
Vamos comprar algumas ! Parece bom no longo prazo...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
What are the new coin specs and algo, pos? Pow?
Activity: 581
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
Seems like we are doing pretty well. 6 active connections at the moment.  My new miner is up solo mining XPD, but a little defective right now. Running at about 1/20 of what it should be.  If it turns out to be a hardware problem I'll have to return it. 

Anyone need help syncing up at the moment?

Just added the three nodes. Still no blocksource. I wait a little longer. Nodes seem to have been successfully added.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Seems like we are doing pretty well. 6 active connections at the moment.  My new miner is up solo mining XPD, but a little defective right now. Running at about 1/20 of what it should be.  If it turns out to be a hardware problem I'll have to return it. 

Anyone need help syncing up at the moment?
To sync up your wallets:

1. Navigate to the console tab in your wallet.

2. Enter the following text to add active nodes:

addnode 136.243.60.19:23932 add
addnode 91.121.78.102:23932 add
addnode 73.97.119.185:23932 add

3. Close out of console.

Network is up and running.

Id like to get ready for the swap but I can't seem to get a wallet synced.

looks like im on 9.10.0

Anyone have a conf or some nodes I can use to get synced, I dont want to miss the swap

Thank you.

I'll start to hold up the network soon.  I've ordered a new miner strictly for XPD network support for the next few weeks. The swap won't happen until everyone that posts gets synced up.  Post-swap, we won't be using the SHA-256 algorithm.
Looks like we are at about 63m xpd in circulationconsidering a 122m total with burnoff from the past few years calculated. I'll be mirroring burnoff in the new swap along with keeping the xpd with no premine, ico, or any free money to any developers.  Roadmap along with rebranding to come out in 3 weeks.  I ask that the 63m in active circulating coins be ready for rebranding/swap.  I will be facilitating the swap through cryptopia for a 1:1 ratio as soon as I hear from them. 

Id like to get ready for the swap but I can't seem to get a wallet synced.

looks like im on 9.10.0

Anyone have a conf or some nodes I can use to get synced, I dont want to miss the swap

Thank you.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Looks like we are at about 63m xpd in circulationconsidering a 122m total with burnoff from the past few years calculated. I'll be mirroring burnoff in the new swap along with keeping the xpd with no premine, ico, or any free money to any developers.  Roadmap along with rebranding to come out in 3 weeks.  I ask that the 63m in active circulating coins be ready for rebranding/swap.  I will be facilitating the swap through cryptopia for a 1:1 ratio as soon as I hear from them. 
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
A little development coming in September-December. I'm going to more or less have free range on forking or swapping XPD (assuming that there is no/little community pullback). I'll have some new features like segwit already built in.  I have a few ideas for rebranding mostly based on security projects I'll be working on this coming fall.

The swap/fork will have ample notice, and will get us a more accurate projection on active users/wallets.

Regarding old features of this coin: I'd like to keep the coin burnoff if it can fit into the rebranding.  

Consider this to be a sandbox for crypto development for the next 2 years. I am open to anyone/anything.

A roadmap will be released after all opinions are considered.
Always looking for something that might be profitable for an older antminer in the summer months.   And it does get cool inside here during the summer.  Pretty fair chances of finding a block with minimal miners mining this now?

Should have no problem  Smiley Difficulty should be extremely low right now considering Bryce put on Kimoto's Gravity well from the Multipool days.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Always looking for something that might be profitable for an older antminer in the summer months.   And it does get cool inside here during the summer.  Pretty fair chances of finding a block with minimal miners mining this now?

Activity: 83

Here are the latest from cryptopia

addnode=136.243.60.19:23932
addnode=91.121.78.102:23932
addnode=37.187.88.140:23932
addnode=138.201.65.88:23932
addnode=67.246.165.197:23932
so it completely impossible to have a synced wallet right now? are there any addnodes available?
Haven't looked yet. I guess we should get some guys focused on getting it back up then go from there. I'd like to get a more reputable exchange than yobit, also.  I'll take a look before Saturday.  I don't want anything pumping. It would be nice to just keep it a stable coin that me or others can practice development skills on.  I'm just looking to keep my skills sharp for my last year of my CS degree.

glad to hear it theres a dev that can give it some attention and yea getting it on bittrex would be nice. 
Activity: 581
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
I mined 160K PetroDollars in early 2014. Still have the wallet.dat. Downloaded the Qt-Wallet and it shows 20K unconfirmed coins right now, 172 weeks behind. No block sources. I will try to add nodes.

Edit: I tried to add nodes, for example with this console command:

addnode 91.121.78.102:23932 add

Added both nodes shown on Cryptopia. I don't know if I do this right...

Edit 2: Still no connections.
just create file petrodollar.conf, put nodes there and start wallet again

Followed your instructions, waited a few minutes after restart, still noch block connections.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 83
so it completely impossible to have a synced wallet right now? are there any addnodes available?

addnode=136.243.60.19:23932
addnode=91.121.78.102:23932
addnode=73.97.119.185:23932

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=XPD

Here is another node

addnode=37.187.88.140:23932
Pages:
Jump to: