Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 11. (Read 127113 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
im still waiting for my damn coins to confirm on cryptopia, its been hours already

Me too. You have to wait for 200 confirmations.

do we have any kind of estimate on how long 200 confs is taking right now?

bro mine been waiting for 5 days straight. its on 178/200 now wtf? ??

There are no pools, no explorer & no website. Good luck chasing the pump  Roll Eyes

The only way to move the blockchain is to mine the coin, with the lack of pools, solo mining would be your only option.
Setup a local stratum & start mining!

Do not buy into this coin as is will do a full retrace faster than it pumped  Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
LOL this coin is literally only being pumped because of Venezuela. It's straight downhill from here.

If  you Venezuela is the reason, then go out and invest in ONIX that is stable and in the country already
Just telling it how it is. This coin spikes on the same day this news drops?? lol. Collect on this pump but i dont want anyone to get burned.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
im still waiting for my damn coins to confirm on cryptopia, its been hours already

bro mine been waiting for 5 days straight. its on 178/200 now wtf? ??
Activity: 48
This is just insane! Why  Huh

This must be a joke  Shocked
Activity: 56
Almost 2000% in 1 day !!! This is crazy. What is really happening with this coin ?
What wallet i can use for this coin and where can i trade this coin ?
Activity: 10
It seems

addnode=162.243.147.115

is dead because 162.243.147.115 is dead. I just downloaded the software and added it to the config file and got “no block source availaible”
For anyone who still hasn't added the new node, it's much easier to just go into your console in your own wallet and type:

addnode coinminers.net add

You should get no feedback after this command.

Do the above and add iSpace.co.uk

Should get you synced up.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
LOL this coin is literally only being pumped because of Venezuela. It's straight downhill from here.

If  you Venezuela is the reason, then go out and invest in ONIX that is stable and in the country already
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Why don't you check on the block explorer, see how long the previous 200 confirmations took?
Activity: 10

200 confs would be about 17 hours.  Is this Cryptopia? The only thing that you guys can do is spam them asking for a reasonable confirmation amount.  They are stout on security (which is understandable).
Activity: 2
How can I mine the coin?
Activity: 291

Activity: 534
Dear Community,

We have an announcement coming through in 2 days from our friend, Odd Instance.  In the meantime, miners will be activated within 48 hours to support the new transaction volume.

Stay Cool,
Petrodollar Team
        dev hello what kind of ad?  a hint at least,. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 41
Wait. This is a pump and dump?

That's it? No news about the coin, no "the petroleum rose" or anything like that?  Huh
Update to come in 2 days time. Expect xpd to be  $1 in few days time.
Activity: 581
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

Activity: 291
Activity: 7
Wait. This is a pump and dump?

That's it? No news about the coin, no "the petroleum rose" or anything like that?  Huh
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
Does anyone expect the pump to keep on, or is it a good time to sell and cut my losses now?

nobody can predict this, now depends on how much are you willing to lose and let go.
i am in the same situation, i bought at 600 then sell at 1100 then buy back at 950... and now i wait to sell and buy back low
Does anyone expect the pump to keep on, or is it a good time to sell and cut my losses now?
Pages:
Jump to: