Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 25. (Read 127146 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thx for voting @Miningsensei !!!!! In addition I also emailed some of the Yahoo finance contributors who writes the articles in hopes that they pick up on this.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Trying to get an article written on yahoo about petro dollar .If you wanna help this coin then vote here to get an article written.
https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207809-finance-gs/suggestions/6426177-i-would-like-to-see-an-article-written-on-the-cryp

Voted/Voting.  Bumped us up a few hundred slots and i'll keep pushing it up for a bit Smiley  We should try and get things worked on or organized.  The only relevant exchanges right now seem to be Trex, Cryptsy, and Mintpal.  That being said, we should attempt for those, even if we are too small of a community to compete with the incoming PnD coins for addition.
Trying to get an article written on yahoo about petro dollar .If you wanna help this coin then vote here to get an article written.
https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207809-finance-gs/suggestions/6426177-i-would-like-to-see-an-article-written-on-the-cryp
as i know so far, the dev claimed he would never be working on it any more since the coin had been launched, that' his very style.

Yeah looks like everything he touches ends up with little to no further progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFWV-mfMdw8&list=UUesJUsXCpAdKaLzdrYBi5wQ

XPD holders should watch through this  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
as i know so far, the dev claimed he would never be working on it any more since the coin had been launched, that' his very style.

Yeah looks like everything he touches ends up with little to no further progress.
XPD is gonna be one of the coins that Bryce will be putting on his teams new site.The price will skyrocket beyond belief!Go check out his latest interview with David Seaman, He talks about what plans he has for Petro  Wink
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
The price is paired with oil, not the $.

$10k is the projected price, but the timeline is not yet caught up to the actual point in time that oil is at at the moment.  That's not to say that it will reach 10k per coin, but the chart should become a rough mirror image of oil price chart projections since it started (in other words, a sharp, exponential rise should take effect).  I'm sure that the crisis will prove to bring great price stability with a rise being the only option.

Congrats on the smooth transition.  The lack of attention is nice for now Smiley

what  do you think will be the future price per  coin in dollar?

Hard to say. Depends on alot of different factors, but, the most important thing would probably be the developer working on it or a small experienced team adopting a project for it.  No devs=no attention.  The good thing is that short term traders will probably get out now that the crisis didn't insta-pump the coin so there will be a fresh batch of optimists or someone will take the opportunity to slip in while it is down (i'd actually like it to drop down to the lows that it held before the crisis, but that is unlikely without miner dumps). This is all opinion, though, you could look at it alot of different ways. I like right now because it isn't significant enough that someone will make it their life mission to take it down, hack or fud it. Makes me feel safe holding it for a long time.

I think we should centralize all of the holders to push towards some kind of developmental goal
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

$10k is the projected price, but the timeline is not yet caught up to the actual point in time that oil is at at the moment.  That's not to say that it will reach 10k per coin, but the chart should become a rough mirror image of oil price chart projections since it started (in other words, a sharp, exponential rise should take effect).  I'm sure that the crisis will prove to bring great price stability with a rise being the only option.

Congrats on the smooth transition.  The lack of attention is nice for now Smiley

what  do you think will be the future price per  coin in dollar?

$10k is the projected price, but the timeline is not yet caught up to the actual point in time that oil is at at the moment.  That's not to say that it will reach 10k per coin, but the chart should become a rough mirror image of oil price chart projections since it started (in other words, a sharp, exponential rise should take effect).  I'm sure that the crisis will prove to bring great price stability with a rise being the only option.

Congrats on the smooth transition.  The lack of attention is nice for now Smiley
Activity: 21
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why the price of this coin is so Low I though it would go $10,000 per coin
now i can hear the footsteps of the crisis Grin
Activity: 387
Merit: 186
Tweet. We should be using the crisis to hype the coin lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Go tweet @Bittrex now Smiley

More tweet we can do it.
Less than 1000 blocks togo

no, to be exact, it is 1005 blocks until we get there.

should we put some effort together to get p$ listed on a bigger exchange?

as i know, 3 btc will buy this coin an entry ticket to Bittrex, any comments?

I think that we should just try to use the momentum from the crisis period to try and hype roll into Bittrex.  3 btc is a hell of a lot to gather in such a small community. 

Bittrex or Mintpal would be great to get on (MP just for the Moolah switch later).  I've put some of my miners aside to mine for a smaller exchange addition fund, but i'm only at about .01 btc worth so far.  If enough people tweet/IRC contact Bittrex about a coin addition, they usually move you up their addition list.  They say that creativity also helps, but i'm sure that there is more to it than that  Wink

no, to be exact, it is 1005 blocks until we get there.

should we put some effort together to get p$ listed on a bigger exchange?

as i know, 3 btc will buy this coin an entry ticket to Bittrex, any comments?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
what happened? all of a sudden...

Just been busy this week so far Smiley Have something important coming up, so I'll be in and out until next week.  As for the market, looks like someone took down that 3 btc buy order and everyone else had a heart attack  Wink Plenty of time for cheap coins now

no one is selling or buying ....

there is a max of 2-3 trades perday now

Alts are just poison right now... BTC dropping= exponential drops if you lose in an alt :/  I hope the general market turns upwards soon.

Not that XPD falls into the bad category, but I think alot of people just leave the market during these "depressions".
Bryce said in his twitter that there would be a poker game, anybody has an idea what it is?
Pages:
Jump to: