Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 27. (Read 127132 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
i hope it could get listed on some bigger exchange after block 43200, which i think, will make everybody happy Grin

How many more days ? EST ?

might be 20-30 days, i guess

Yep currently projecting around August 21

any news on exchange?

No news yet and I don't see it added to any of the voting lists yet.  I'm not sure how often they check the suggestions, but, i'll keep filling out suggestions and maybe tweet C-cex, Poloniex, and Coins-e. Feel free to join Smiley

I'm guessing it won't get added to other exchanges until the supply crisis due to the percent based destructive fees that kick in.

all fees are destructive forever, namely, destructive fees already kicked in.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
i hope it could get listed on some bigger exchange after block 43200, which i think, will make everybody happy Grin

any news on exchange?

No news yet and I don't see it added to any of the voting lists yet.  I'm not sure how often they check the suggestions, but, i'll keep filling out suggestions and maybe tweet C-cex, Poloniex, and Coins-e. Feel free to join Smiley

any news on exchange?

Will wait for ATM too Smiley

Look like XPD will have ATM also Smiley

what ATM? did i miss anything?

The best thing we can do right now is build a strong community Smiley Start mixing that Kool-Aid...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Nice too see it still active.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
I think that how the things goes now is the best, have a good price on AllCrypt and everybody who mining PetroDollar are satisfied, so put on any market, especially Bittrex eventually will just low the prices and the coin will go like all other coins, into oblivion...so I think that now how it is, is just fine !
I think it would be great to have XPD listed on bittrex .

here are the twitter usernames of the Bittrex crew and the bittrex irc channel.

@ramikawach
@BittrexExchange
@richiela

Irc is https://www.irccloud.com/#!/ircs://irc.freenode.net:6697/%23bittrex
#bittrex

Great idea. They like creative ways of asking, so maybe try to think of something witty.

I applied to get XPD on the voting lists Coins-e, Poloniex, and C-cex, so hopefully they add it to one of them soon.  The voting on those exchanges only takes about 100-200 votes to get to the #1 spot, so I figured it would be a nice stepping stone before any bigger exchanges. 
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I think it would be great to have XPD listed on bittrex .

here are the twitter usernames of the Bittrex crew and the bittrex irc channel.

@ramikawach
@BittrexExchange
@richiela

Irc is https://www.irccloud.com/#!/ircs://irc.freenode.net:6697/%23bittrex
#bittrex

Would anyone like to participate in a push to get onto another exchange?  Mintpal, Bittrex, or Ccex would be great Smiley

They need to standardize their ticker symbol before it's going to get listed anywhere. Of the exchanges it was listed on in the past, the ticker symbols were all different. P$ just won't fly programmatically wise.

It is changing to XPD soon.  I just want to see if we can give a little help in any area before the devs start doing anything with it.  Community seems dead at second glance, so maybe i'll just do a solo project if I can find something good to be done

how do you know that it's going to be changed to XPD? had a talk with the dev?

yeah.... where did this come about?

Bryce Weiner interview with David Seamann. Not the last interview with him, but the one before that.  Take a dive into his Twitter, he is nice and transparent for people that pay attention Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Would anyone like to participate in a push to get onto another exchange?  Mintpal, Bittrex, or Ccex would be great Smiley

They need to standardize their ticker symbol before it's going to get listed anywhere. Of the exchanges it was listed on in the past, the ticker symbols were all different. P$ just won't fly programmatically wise.

It is changing to XPD soon.  I just want to see if we can give a little help in any area before the devs start doing anything with it.  Community seems dead at second glance, so maybe i'll just do a solo project if I can find something good to be done

yeah.... where did this come about?

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
No reply
The author is missing
FxxK

The Dev doesn't come to this forum often. Follow him on Twitter @BryceWeiner or use official forum on Cryptocointalk.

Listed on Allcrypt.
Activity: 42
One of the worst coin logo I have ever seen  Cheesy
Activity: 16
No reply
The author is missing
FxxK
Pages:
Jump to: