Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 36. (Read 127142 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
PetroDollar now trading on CryptoRush.

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=P$&b=BTC
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Latest Coins Added
PetroDollar   (P$)
cryptorush.in
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

After further investigation, me and the Crypto Rush team have decided we cannot incorporate Counterparty on Crypto Rush. As mentioned previously, everyone who made a BTC vote will be refunded asap.

I have to apologise on behalf of all people who voted. To claim for a refund, please send an email to [email protected] with TXID, original address and amount. We will only refund to the address that originally deposited each amount.

Once again, sorry getting everyones hopes up.

LaZ
Crypto Rush

Given that any BTC sent on behalf of Petrodollar was probably to outvote XCP, I think you should demand a refund too!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I sent in some as well, let's hope we see some success with the P$ coin
Activity: 434
i've sent a few satoshi for the vote.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

vote for p$ :  https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Protect your investment and give !
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
i've sent 0.1Bitcoin to Cryptorush and got 10000 votes for P$, that's why it's in top 5 now.

anybody else help to do more to get it to the very top?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
WTB, send pm who wants to sell
Activity: 291
17500 petro for .5 btc best deal out there

https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/k13xbwGk/
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Don't forget to drop by and fill up your tanks:

http://petro.hasher.ca - PPLNS 1%

Thanks,

Happy Hashing!
legendary
vote for p$ :  https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Protect your investment and give !

Done  .1 !
Activity: 291
It has a ton of votes to get on Crypto Rush, i think its in the top five on the list, I wouldn't be surprised if they added it.  The coin also has a solid foundation and how much promotion is needed from the dev.  His ideology lies with other people controlling the currency direction other than the creator, it is a small checks and balances type situation.  Spreading the control over many rather than few, anyone can have a say because no one can justify having a higher opinion because they created it. Its not theirs, its no ones and everyone's.  I think taking a look at the foundation of how the coin's built and it's characteristics and functionality is much more important than if the dev. put up a website or not. 
That's the problem with this coin (AmK too). Dev doesn't care about coin's future (he said he just here to create it, that's it). Since no one is promoting it, backing it up, or even trying to list it on the exchanges, it will slowly die out. That's what happened to the first one (AmK) - only couple of people mining it. No support = dead in few weeks. Funny to read old posts about bigger houses, the fact is, nobody is buying it...

this.

the reason why you should only ever mine any alt coin in small amounts.
if it's going to shoot to the moon at some point in the future, you will only need a few. If you mine GAZILLIONS of the coin, what are you likely to want to do with them? so... why mine them if you see no worth in them and sell them early for pennies?

It's not the job of a dev to promote a coin, IMO. It's been created, launched and there you go.. do with it, what you will.

R
So buy them, sell them, or promote them. Otherwise opinions are like assholes, Everyone has one!

like I said, do what you will with it.
Activity: 490
That's the problem with this coin (AmK too). Dev doesn't care about coin's future (he said he just here to create it, that's it). Since no one is promoting it, backing it up, or even trying to list it on the exchanges, it will slowly die out. That's what happened to the first one (AmK) - only couple of people mining it. No support = dead in few weeks. Funny to read old posts about bigger houses, the fact is, nobody is buying it...

this.

if it's going to shoot to the moon at some point in the future, you will only need a few. If you mine GAZILLIONS of the coin, what are you likely to want to do with them? so... why mine them if you see no worth in them and sell them early for pennies?

It's not the job of a dev to promote a coin, IMO. It's been created, launched and there you go.. do with it, what you will.

R
So buy them, sell them, or promote them. Otherwise opinions are like assholes, Everyone has one!

this.

R
Activity: 256
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
tl;dr

If I were to mine this and get a few thousand coins, where do I redeem them for my barrels of oil?  Who are your backers? BP? Exxon? Valero?

Don't get it...

is it still the kids pump and dump time? och well, i'm going back to bed. wake me when all the children have sold their P$ for pennies.

legendary
anybody interested in donate some coins to set up a fund to get P$ listed at Mintpal?

i will donate 0.1 bitcoin or 1000 P$ as a start.

anybody in?

Interest for 1000 P$
Pages:
Jump to: