Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 32. (Read 127141 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

I liked that: Over 275 Coins Available!

Where is the Daycoin? the one that equals one average day of living costs?

Guess we need a least one more please!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Earn some P$ mining at the Hasher pool:

http://petro.hasher.ca

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications

Happy Hashing!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is honestly the most hidden coin of them all, with a lot of research people can discover that this will make them A LOT of BTC in a couple months.

just as long as it keeps the correct historical mirror, as was intended. But first, it has to overcome the common pitfalls as with any alt coin.
Watching intently.

It has been keeping the historicla mirror hasn't it?

only by manipulation.
Activity: 420
Bayern
This is honestly the most hidden coin of them all, with a lot of research people can discover that this will make them A LOT of BTC in a couple months.

just as long as it keeps the correct historical mirror, as was intended. But first, it has to overcome the common pitfalls as with any alt coin.
Watching intently.

It has been keeping the historicla mirror hasn't it?

Watching intently.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
oupssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss    Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

OH YEAH ,GOOD JOB
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
oupssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss    Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Earn some P$ mining at the Hasher pool:

http://petro.hasher.ca   -  PPLNS 1.5%

Happy Hashing!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
This is still a very, very young coin.  There is time to make plans and plot a course as individuals and the course of a coin - any coin - is the sum total of the individual decisions of those who hold the coin.

In the early days of the oil industry, oil was used to make paraffin wax which was used on all sorts of things: from kitchen to military applications.  Paraffin wax replaced waxes from rendered animal fat as it was cheaper to mass produce.

To help draw the analogy to cryptocurrency, the coin first needs to be used for basic things for which other coins are already used.

There is a faucet which is linked in the OP.  Some more exchanges wouldn't be a bad idea, nor would having the coin be added to the list of currencies accepted by CoinPayments.net or even a custom payment gateway service.

The burden resided with the oil companies that needed to create a market for their product.  In the case of a cryptocurrency, this resides with the miners that hold the greatest stake.

Those first miners of a coin have the greatest burden for ensuring the success or failure of any naturally launched, no premine coin where the devs don't meddle with it.

This coin is a DAC in the truest sense of the term.  I only offer this as food for thought.  Do as you please.
Activity: 448
for those who don't frequent CCtalk, i'll copy this here, just a few thoughts on the evolution and distribution of P$;

I have indeed been treating P$ as I would any other alt coin... (and how oil is distributed.) I've been mining it, selling it and cashing out my returns. mining it some more, selling it, and chasing out it's returns. This is a viable option whilst the block sizes are still large and I can only anticipate that, by the time we get to the first block-cut, i'll become a little more precious about my vault of P$. I see some massive miners on the pools, whom I hope are doing the same, while they can. A block size of this current magnitude, I think that you would be a tad silly to hold everything. For me, It's easy to mine 0.1btc worth of P$ each day, and as is my perpetual whinge - i've got bills to pay. So for this first 6 months, i'm content to mine and pass those reaped gains around to those who wish to buy P$ from me. I think, the more people who get involved, the better as the spread of all mined P$ should, and will be vast.

I think the buzzword here should be 'distribution'

Those who don't have the facility to mine P$ in volume, should be buying it at the early stages, and if miners are not distributing their mined gains, that essential 'distribution' will never occur.
As stated elsewhere, the one thing the model provides is a wealth of historical analogies from which to draw upon for inspiration.

How did the oil companies get the world addicted to oil?

They made it widely available for cheap?

for those who don't frequent CCtalk, i'll copy this here, just a few thoughts on the evolution and distribution of P$;

I have indeed been treating P$ as I would any other alt coin... (and how oil is distributed.) I've been mining it, selling it and cashing out my returns. mining it some more, selling it, and chasing out it's returns. This is a viable option whilst the block sizes are still large and I can only anticipate that, by the time we get to the first block-cut, i'll become a little more precious about my vault of P$. I see some massive miners on the pools, whom I hope are doing the same, while they can. A block size of this current magnitude, I think that you would be a tad silly to hold everything. For me, It's easy to mine 0.1btc worth of P$ each day, and as is my perpetual whinge - i've got bills to pay. So for this first 6 months, i'm content to mine and pass those reaped gains around to those who wish to buy P$ from me. I think, the more people who get involved, the better as the spread of all mined P$ should, and will be vast.

Those who don't have the facility to mine P$ in volume, should be buying it at the early stages, and if miners are not distributing their mined gains, that essential 'distribution' will never occur.
As stated elsewhere, the one thing the model provides is a wealth of historical analogies from which to draw upon for inspiration.

How did the oil companies get the world addicted to oil?
Developers of the PetroDollar will be featured at the CryptoCurrency Convention, April 9th, 2014 in NYC.

cryptocurrencyconvention.com

Awesome!

I was thinking about advertising PetroDollar to some economic circles but I don't know where to start. It's definitely a cool experiment that they would get all giggly about. Must...do....some searching.

Best of luck to the devs at the conference!
Developers of the PetroDollar will be featured at the CryptoCurrency Convention, April 9th, 2014 in NYC.

cryptocurrencyconvention.com
May I suggest editing the Subject header of this thread? I just think the "Petrodollar (P$)" part should be placed at the beginning because that's where everyone's eyes go first to find the name of the coin when looking down the coin list here.

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Deadly-silence Petrodollar pool now open!

https://kgw.deadly-silence.org/index.php?page=dashboard

1% fee, PPLNS (MPOS default), Vardiff enabled.

Happy mining!
i'm loading up my vault with P$
some of the sell orders on cryptorush are ridiculously cheap!!

I'm going to write a book - 'Pumpers Without a Clue'

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: